What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

welll i have a question mark on afridi's captaincy when hafeez was getting hammering why he did not changed him and when sami bowled his first over for 7 runs why he dident continued with him and why razzaque never bowled than why you play him as all rounder better play a batsman and why you bringed ajmal tooo late why keep giving juicy bowlers to feed aussies and i dont seee any place for hafeez and sami in the team for sure i hope asif will be back and also khalid latif

Same questions went through my mind. It was almost the same way in which Pak was getting hammering from Bdesh batters and it was just by Ashraful's own mistake that he threw his wicket. Otherwise Afridi did not look like he would go over the top of situation and change any thing like field placing and bowling wtc....

When Hafeez started getting smacked all over, Afridi once again did not do anything as he would have been confident that the game plan they have set would work automatically. Which obvioulsy didnt.

But having said so much about it. The bottom line is : Had mr butterfingers Salman Butt held on to an easy catch, Sami wouldnt have been hit for 4 sixes in one over, which basically took the game totally away from us.

Hope for a better show in the next round....

Pakistan lost against Australia because they simply played better than them on that day. It happens sometimes. The result doesn't matter, we'll see if the Australian team maintains their form in the Super 8s. If they do, India has a serious challenge on its hands.

Pakistan lost against Australia because they simply played better than them on that day. It happens sometimes. The result doesn't matter, we'll see if the Australian team maintains their form in the Super 8s. If they do, India has a serious challenge on its hands.

Do you condsider only Aussies as serious challenge?

Hey another centurion! Mahela Jayawardene hit a century against Zim today! Sri Lanka made 173/7.

But ti looks like the effort might be in vain. Its raining cats and dogs out there. And if Zim beats NZ or that match also rains out, SL will be kicked out :(

^^sl won by 14 runs d/l method

looks like trouble is waiting for Srilanka if zimbabve wins its other match. Run rate of srilanka is bad.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

West Indies won the toss

who many % chances of win pakistan?i think we have to kiss our old cup .i personaly like to win by sri lanka so all asian super powers have cups next BD .lol

who many % chances of win pakistan?i think we have to kiss our old cup .i personaly like to win by sri lanka so all asian super powers have cups next BD .lol

can't say anything about Pakistan,, so so unpredictable.:undecided:

keep praying that they shock the world as they did last year.

can't say anything about Pakistan,, so so unpredictable.:undecided:

keep praying that they shock the world as they did last year.

why you take it seriusly yaar pakistan is great country now giving chance to others for win we lose from school team in prectise match:lol::D:sick:

Do you condsider only Aussies as serious challenge?

Given the form they are in I have no doubt that they are going to be a most potent opponent...Yes Pakistan team is unpredictable but what i know about Aussies is that they are consistent...In case they continued the form they are in it is very difficult to beat them as they tend to manage pressure far better than South Asian teams...

looks like trouble is waiting for Srilanka if zimbabve wins its other match. Run rate of srilanka is bad.

Teams Net RR
Sri Lanka +0.355
New Zealand +0.258
Zimbabwe -2.800
SL is in ...even if NZL lose against ZIM,they wont lose that badly:smokin:

Eng 66/2 6.3 overs...we are heading for another huge score if England keeps its wickets intact

We know better than anyone it's not how you start it's how you finish
South Africa captain Graeme Smith deadpans after defeat to India in their opening World Twenty20 match
great attitude shown by the south african captain..

Back
Top Bottom