What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Pakistan is already in super 8, because I don't see Zimbabwe beating Aus and evenif they beat Aus, it will be marginally win and they will have low R/Rate than Pak and evenif they beat Aus with big margin then Aus will be out of tournament not Pak.

So, don't worry about Aus vs. Zim

bro, its Bangladesh that is in the same group as Pak and Aus. Zim is grouped with SL and NZ

Pakistan is already in super 8, because I don't see Zimbabwe beating Aus and evenif they beat Aus, it will be marginally win and they will have low R/Rate than Pak and evenif they beat Aus with big margin then Aus will be out of tournament not Pak.

You know what!! it is exactly what i was thinking... Our thinking may not match in other threads but here we were on same line.:woot:

pakistan has to get things right in next stage and play like champs and use their minds take out hafeez and sami bring asif and latif in side u seee more improvements improve fielding specialllly of buttt

pakistan has to get things right in next stage and play like champs and use their minds take out hafeez and sami bring asif and latif in side u seee more improvements improve fielding specialllly of buttt

yeap,, Latif is one brilliant player (MashaAllah), and he proved it in RBS T20 cup. He should be in playing 11, but not in place of Hafeez but Fawad Alam.

Last edited:

yeh toh maine socha hi nahi... :P But I think you mixed up you BD and ZIM

Long shot but Bd may, just may get wild against aus. If click on right moment then history will be remake.....:D

Not possible for BD,we need to win by big margin...don't see it coming against Aussies.Especially after seeing the way they played against Pakistan.

If i was austrailia i would probably try and lose to BD by enough margin to disqualify Pakistan from the tournament. But seeing the R/R dont how that would be possible, but if it is somehow possible AUS might lose to BD just to stop Pakistan from going into super 8

Bit of a far fetched theory, but diabolically relevant

If i was austrailia i would probably try and lose to BD by enough margin to disqualify Pakistan from the tournament. But seeing the R/R dont how that would be possible, but if it is somehow possible AUS might lose to BD just to stop Pakistan from going into super 8

You mean loose against us now but win later. It's not given you know. After all we have beaten them in the past. :smokin:

^ lol it wasnt an offence mate, just talkin about stats here ya know ? Aus is the most professional team out there..they're track record is unmatched

That was funny :lol::lol::lol:

Ireland seems to upset England again...
35/7 in 7 overs..

England 49 for 4 after 10 overs.... Big upset coming.

Back
Top Bottom