What's new

World Twenty20 2014: Sri Lanka v West Indies

WI will crumble to SL spinner if they have to chase anything above 150 though...
I am feeling that today WI will tear SL apart. Gayle is gonna make 60+and eventually drive WI to win.

I am feeling that today WI will tear SL apart. Gayle is gonna make 60+and eventually drive WI to win.
Tumhare muh mai ghee shakkar! :partay:

This Andre Russel is spoiling the party for WI! :o:

WI need 161 to win!

Tumhare muh mai ghee shakkar! :partay:

This Andre Russel is spoiling the party for WI! :o:
hehe. So now WI needs to score 161 to win. Not very tough to chase but then you never know considering last 3-4 matches and performences of Australia, England, Pakistan while batting second.

I wish he does. But worried about his injury though... :cry:

He's most dangerous when he has a slight limp.:enjoy:

It's 70:30 in favour of Sri lanka at the moment though. Runs on the board any day in a big match is desirable.

hehe. So now WI needs to score 161 to win. Not very tough to chase but then you never know considering last 3-4 matches and performences of Australia, England, Pakistan while batting second.
SL successfully defended 160+ 88% of the time. WI failed to chase 150+ 66% of the time. Hope this will change today.

It's just a cramp, so he'll be back on Field and open the batting for WI. 161 is a good total and Sri lanka is favourite to win the match.... :pop:

It wasn't a cramp. He took a hit on his knee from the ball.

SL successfully defended 160+ 88% of the time. WI failed to chase 150+ 66% of the time. Hope this will change today.
As long as there is even a 1% chance in cricket, it's still possible.:eek:

haters gonna hate, if our boys choke they make sure it's finals :lol:

Can the win of WI justify the lose of PK, I mean WI as a very strong team?

Back
Top Bottom