What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

I need good link

Urgent

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Pakistan are counterattacking in style. The bouncer on the leg and middle line and Kamran goes for the pull and ends up dragging it to fine-leg boundary

Sledging on high.... these aussies are such a bad mouths

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

another 4 by salman

Butt has finally become a T20 player

he got some power in his muscles now

Pakistan 31/0 after 4.3 overs

sensible batting going.. hope they dont try any bad shots now!!!

HAHAHA
There was a nick to the wicket keeper from Butt before he hit the four but nobody did any appeal :D
----

The commentators are saying the empire was about to raise up his finger but upon no appeal from any AUS player he ended up just fixing his hat on his head.

1. Butt was out :)))
2. Good start
3. VERY BAD UMPRING

hehe get ready for some dubious umpiring descisions, Pak today is playing against 13 Australian players LOL. Reminds me of test match in Aus vs India. Tait bowled 3 bouncers in his 1st over, but only 1 wide given then Butt tried his level best to reach ball outside off stump, no wide given, Ian Chappel observed this too. Ian Gould was going to raise his finger even when nobody appealed, umpires usually take few microseconds to react but he was just too quick.

hehe get ready for some dubious umpiring descisions, Pak today is playing against 13 Australian players LOL. Reminds me of test match in Aus vs India.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god whites always like this:D

Back
Top Bottom