What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

dekh lo bhayion CUP asia se jana nahi chayie

koi asia ka hin champ hona chayie

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

SA is not here to sell their "AALU CHOLAS"
they can chase 434 in an ODI why cant they chase this??

kyun ki SA main allu chola nahi hota :rofl:

SA is not here to sell their "AALU CHOLAS"
they can chase 434 in an ODI why cant they chase this??

dekh lo bhayion CUP asia se jana nahi chayie

koi asia ka hin champ hona chayie

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

kyun ki SA main allu chola nahi hota :rofl:

Whats an ALLU CHOLA
CUP ASIA SAY NAHI JANA CHAHIYE TO AAP BATAO KI INDIA ,PAKISTAN KE BAAD AAP KIS KO SUPPORT KARTE HO
BANGLADESH , SRI LANKA YA AFGANISTAN:victory::chilli::yahoo:

Yes , he is Great Player. His Shot Slection & Timing is Very Good. I Love When he Hit Sixes. I Like His batting But he is Little Proudy :frown:

what you call proudy is attitude..and we dont see that as proudy because he can carry that attitude both on pitch and off pitch...and a guy who hits six sixes in an over deserves to hava that attitude...look the way he plays !!

infact his todays innings proved he's back to rythm....that should be reason to worry about for the other teams when they play against India..

BTW great performance by Raina...simply superb..

Ok an honest opinion....many might not agree....

when Raina was playing on 95 and Dhoni had the strike,for a moment I was frightened because I thought Dhoni would not rotate the strike ..remember Sachin's double century innings...I really did not want Raina to miss the century..:P

SA 25/1 in 5 Overs

Current Run rate: 5.00| Required Run rate:10.80
To win: SA needs 162 run(s) in 15 over(s)

Brilliant captaincy.. Dhoni is rotating the bowlers very well.. what a leader he is...

There is no Gibbs & SA is out of form now days .. may be due to heavy drinking & Dancing :D

Gibbs is out of form even in IPL , otherwise all are in good nick.

Its just that they have problems tackling the slow pitch and spin.. hope Pak does the same to Aussies.
Take a leaf out of Dhonis book and utilise the slowness of the pitch.

SA 57/1 in 10 Overs

Current Run rate: 5.70| Required Run rate:13.00
To win: SA needs 130 run(s) in 10 over(s)

Back
Top Bottom