What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Well it is worrying.........chasing anyhting 130+ is going ot be almost impossible here ......

Even if we dont make it, lets keep the suport up for our boys...

Brits dont care about us and about their winning now...they are through....they aint playing to their full potential..

V difficult for Pak now

Well it is worrying.........chasing anyhting 130+ is going ot be almost impossible here ......

Brits dont care about us and about their winning now...they are through....they aint playing to their full potential..

V difficult for Pak now

coooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll......................:pop::coffee:

seems like less hope for pak :(

anything below 150 is chasable

V difficult for Pak now

Pieterson is also absent ..

who will chase the target ? :confused:

they are bribed, feel sorry for them, but no problem this isn't end of the world :cheers:

guys just wait and see....... Pakistan will go through for semis. InshaAllah

WELL IF LUMB AND BOPARA GIVES SOLID OPENNIng stand then MORGUN will do its work in th middleorder ALL DEPENDS ON LUCK ppl :)

Styris & Taylor both are Bombarding ..

I see only 10% chance for Pakistan

Looking at body language the chances of England winning 30% and NZ 70%:coffee::coffee:

Pakistan will go through to World Cup 2010 Semi Finals, InshaAllah.

Just wait and see, pitch seems changed a bit.

:pakistan:

I like this guy Styris..he is an experienced and really good player....England need to restrict NZ below 145-150 cause the pitch will not help the batsmen a lot..so a target above that will be difficult to chase..

Pieterson is also absent ..

who will chase the target ? :confused:

Yes so far it all seems fun and games for Egland team. at the toss, Collingwood couldnt control his smile and looked extra relaxed...bt someone rightly said.....if Eng take this game as a joke....then other teams will soon joke with them.....

anyways i have never liked English team and if they dont do it today...well i will suport Kiwis for the trophy:)

Jokes apart....we only have ourselves to blame for this and if God forbids, we dont qualify then no bad feelings for these teams...

Atleast we knockd South Africans out....anf team did give nation smiles for a while

:cheers:

Nice catch by the way...127-4 ...17.2 overs.dangerous Styris gone

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom