What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Let both respective teams f*** Aussies big time

Ameen to that bro... ;)

But I honestly don't think Bangladesh will be able to beat any of the opponents.

But still praying for the best. :)

keep your fingers crossed and pray for both the teams! May the best team win :)

Did anyone notice this hypocrit channel Geo showing ads even between the deliveries....how greedy. This same news group used to criticise PTV for showing excessive ads in high profile games.

They are just like an irritation in the throat.

For sometime i have been noticing that there are more indian matches been aired by Geo super than Pakistani one.

looks like they are getting huge amount of fund from the other side of the border these days.
So we are going to add another win under our belt tonight.

Noor Ali is the only one who has showed up today for Afghanistan, i was expecting a decent performance by some of their players after the victory against Ireland. Really dissapointing performance from them today.

Let's hope our Bengali bros along with us qualify, can't stand the arrogant Aussies.

Noor Ali is the only one who has showed up today for Afghanistan, i was expecting a decent performance by some of their players after the victory against Ireland.
not a very bad performance but i feel it is a good one because india is a better team!
and afganistan is also new to cricket, A YOUNG INEXPERIENCED TEAm.
they need some practice of bouncers, team afghanistan has a good future hopefully.........
TARGET FOR INDIA 116
easy one...

They are just like an irritation in the throat.

For sometime i have been noticing that there are more indian matches been aired by Geo super than Pakistani one.

looks like they are getting huge amount of fund from the other side of the border these days.

The word "Professionalism" is not in GEO network's dictionary. How lame and greedy. The television screen is already full of ads, ads popping from the botto, from both sides of the screen and now ads between the deliveries. Today they even cut short the toss interviews just so they could continue showing ads......

This Sazishi channel needs another beating like it received from Mush boys in Islamabad. But this time this should be worse than that....Punjab Police + Cricket Fans

Well in T20 who knows......but we have a good record against Bdeshis....and its a must win...but then again.....it is Pakistan....always start bad....

I hope Pakistan puts in its best against Bangladesh. Amongst all the small teams, its the biggest.

True, Bangladesh has improved recently and amongst all the minnows...... she is the best :smitten:

awaiting for Pakistan match now - i hope we don't see any Upset in this match and beat Bangladesh with High margin to ensure we advance to the next round :)

Aameen

Back
Top Bottom