What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Any 1 into betting? I am sure its gonna be a team from the sub continent again !!!

Come Mr. Mod, we can work out a deal here. Its the most profitable business ever. .. LOLz.. I promise to reward you if u lend me a free hand here!! LOLz
dunno why I feel it will be India or Pakistan. Mostly Pakistan, thats the gut feeling.

West Indies 138/9 (20.0 overs), Going to be another close match I guess, Fingers crossed as of now

Squad: Salman Butt, Mohammad Hafeez, Khalid Latif, Umar Akmal, Fawad Alam, Misbah-ul-Haq, Shahid Afridi, Abdul Razzaq, Yasir Arafat, Kamran Akmal (wicket-keeper), Hammad Azam, Saeed Ajmal, Umar Gul, Mohammad Aamir, Mohammad Asif.

Reserves: Sarfraz Ahmed (wicket-keeper), Shahzeb Hasan, Mohammad Sami, Naved Yasin, Raza Hasan.

DAWN.COM | Cricket | Pakistan announces squad for ICC World Twenty20

i have highlighted the players on whom ill put my bets. not sure about others

are u joking? Salman butt ? lol worst player ever i hate pcb every time i see his name. wtf did he to deserv his place ?

West Indies are gonna win against ireland, The score is Ireland 64/9 in 15.2 overs

thats it, game over, west Indies Win By 70 runs........ What a match, Ireland had all the chance to Win, but a bad start destroyed them.....

Bohot aala yaar... SL was dominating the entire game, just how quickly things turned.

But man look at the calculation on the part of vettori.

He wanted to give N. Mcullum the strike so he ran to the other side fully knowing he'd be run out. His calculation was spot on. I think amongst the captains hes the smartest one out there these days. Does his calculations and does them quickly.

Vettori is a very good captain indeed. I had a very strong feeling that NZL will win when they needed 20 runs or so in the last 2 overs. Thrilling game.

SL need to play much better against ZIM because ZIM has beaten both Pakistan and AUS. This is going to be one interesting T20 WC!

Pitch was super bakwas,,,,, It seems that spinners will be enjoying those decks.

Last edited:
Today Asif is not part of playing eleven. It seems that Amir and Razzaq will be opening the bowling for Pakistan and than Afridi, Hafeez, Ajmal and Rehman will be 3rd,4th, 5th and 6th bowlers.

Back
Top Bottom