What's new

ICA orders India to stop work on Kishan Ganga Dam

Well in that case I hope the China damn in Tibet will be stopped as it harms NE India and Bangladesh.

But would China listen? No, because its a super power.

India needs to as ruthless as China.
AFAIK, there is no Indus-Water type of treaty between India and China...........

Trusting Pakistani media is like trusting a super-model wife(You know what I mean).

they just feed thier countrymen what they like to read...
nobody in pakistan ever cross check the news and neither a news agency report a appology to publish a false news..
it's all allowed there..

India is still allowed to do some of the non permanent work like excavation but can't build the actual dam over the excavated site.

It's ICA, not ICJ

Oh and, can I say wow. These guys actually managed to get one through India. Baglihar dam was on the edge, however Kishan Ganga is designed to harm Pakistan and I hope the ICA sees through it and prevents that from happening.
Not sure what these guys actually managed to get on through. India has not broken IWT and is not breaking it either. So whatever is under construction will continue.
Baglihar was not on the edge. The case was settled in India's favour, with only minor objection of Pakistan being upheld. Mind you, those concessions were already offered by India before the process.
So all in all Baglihar was not on the edge.
Same with Kishenganga. Its legal and we are not harming your interests.

Back
Top Bottom