What's new

IBO Waziristan 4 soldiers Martyres including a captain 6 injured.

Honestly any foot soldier with Honor and dignity would just quit the job, but unfortunately they will be sent to their deaths, I can bet that Army has some sort of deal with TTP, they are letting them back in swat and other parts of KPK.

I'm case someone is expecting a politcal backlash smaller drones could be equipped with machine guns , grenade launchers ------even for containing kachay k dakus 24/7 . Sure it won't cost us an imf program

Vehicles cannot go everywhere. In these mountains, where you can hardly move in a straight line on a trail, vehicles cant be used. You are climbing up, if someone is waiting for you up there, he already has the vantage point and good observation. He will almost always be the first one to fire the shot. Ofcourse, after that, guys on the top will be overwhelmed no doubt.
PA doesn't employ drones?

I checked out DJI FPV combo and it costs a measly 228K PKR

Dji FPV Combo​

₨228000

Just give one to every squad out there. At least the army wont be losing men. How much does it cost the Pakistani taxpayer to get these soldiers trained, fed and able to serve? I'm guessing a lot more than that. A simple DJI drone would have saved lives by scouting way ahead of the party.

Meanwhile, Haji Sb is busy in controlling media, making plots to disqualify IK and get an extension while lower rank soldiers continue to pay price of incompetence exhibits by their higher ups.

PA doesn't employ drones?

I checked out DJI FPV combo and it costs a measly 228K PKR

Dji FPV Combo​

₨228000

Just give one to every squad out there. At least the army wont be losing men. How much does it cost the Pakistani taxpayer to get these soldiers trained, fed and able to serve? I'm guessing a lot more than that. A simple DJI drone would have saved lives by scouting way ahead of the party.
We do employ all types, starting from S250 to bigger ones....

A simple DJI drone would have saved lives by scouting way ahead of the party.
That's your assumption the drones weren't scouting ahead.

KPK's CM is busy giving extortion to TTP while KPK police is getting target killed every day.
The last attack on KPK police occurred just yesterday.
Ineptness of civil government knows no bounds. Curbing extremism to re building FATA. A long story of post military Ops restructuring along with MAGP, GPP, FDD, PDMA etc.

Inna Lillahi wa inna illahi rajioon

What’s the point of all this. Our brave men in uniform give ultimate sacrifice for Pakistan but corrupt Generals and politicians are busy destroying the country.

Economic and political stability is as important as the border security but For some reason army leadership doesn’t get it. They can’t be that naive so it has to be greed that clouds their mind. We could have taken Kashmir long time back if we had more generals who stayed out of politics and politicians who weren’t corrupt.

Pakistan has no shortage of brave people who will die for their country but very short on loyalty at the top.

Back
Top Bottom