What's new

IAF's Tavor-21 assault rifles ammunition contract goes to BAE systems

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So even for basic ammunitions, india has to give contracts to foreign suppliers? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Its only for tavors dude. Ofb still produce akm, trichy, ak series ammunition which is covers 90 % of our forces premium assault rifles. Tavors are only use by special forces

"India's Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) produces 5.56 mm SS-109 rounds at its Jabalpur unit in central India and even exported small quantities to Israel and Thailand in 2008-09, but domestic production declined drastically soon after."

Why?! :hitwall:
:eek::eek::eek::eek:We exported any thing to israelis well that's a surprise foe Me:eek:

Its only for tavors dude. Ofb still produce akm, trichy, ak series ammunition which is covers 90 % of our forces premium assault rifles. Tavors are only use by special forces

Again...it is no excuse.

Unless you think that Tavor uses some self-guided futuristic ammunition... LOL

I'll be ashamed if Pakistan had to order ammunition from foreign nations...:lol:

Again...it is no excuse.

I'll be ashamed if Pakistan had to order ammunition from foreign nations...:lol:
Really first read the article itself dude it's says we produced it not only produced it but exported the ammunition .The thread itself is not bashing Ofb for not producing 5.56mm ammunitions maybe it's for another reason without proper knowledge of particular subject one cannot explain why following thing has been done.

Again...it is no excuse.

First read the article!! India not only produces such ammunition but also exports it. Now the real reason behind why we have gone for BAE can either be to Ramp up our Arsenal, or the supplies would have taken a hit or the OFB is unable to meet the growing demand.

Get ready to be Ashamed then

Recent sales of Chinese conventional weapons to Pakistan include JF-17 aircraft along with production facilities, F-22P frigates with helicopters, K-8 jet trainers, T-85 tanks, F-7 aircraft, small arms and ammunition.[/QUOTE]

The Pakistan-China strategic partnership - China.org.cn

First read the article!! India not only produces such ammunition but also exports it. Now the real reason behind why we have gone for BAE can either be to Ramp up our Arsenal, or the supplies would have taken a hit or the OFB is unable to meet the growing demand.

Get ready to be Ashamed then

We are going to upgrade OFB manufacturing technology with the help of BAE.MAy be this is to buy technology also.

Am simply guessing.

Again...it is no excuse.

Your country still can't make a 2 stroke engine & Imports it

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom