What's new

IAF's 118 Jaguar Fighter Jets to get new Engines and Avionics

oops i missed the Indian TTs habitual contribution to the forum.
As they say will the guilty party stand up and hey presto, the culprit delivers his verbal diarrhoea.
Albeit i didn't mention you particularly but your guilty conscious obviously made you implode.
Firstly since you consider your self a genius in having the credentials to pass judgement on myself and the forum, well firstly even if i troll, i remain on the subject unlike you who spends time in soliciting for his country fellows to boast their tiny ego and target Pakistani members (Your posts in this thread bare testimony to that) criticising Pakistani members and dishing out positives to your own kind is the highlight of your enlightened mindset.
As for this forum, it's in the psyche of Indians to complain about table cloth being dirty after having to wipe clean the dishes sitting on it. The forum level certainly declined after some one left the gate open and the Indians outnumbered the rest combined on this site. And apart from a few worthy souls the rest of your tribe is only on one mission ...just to demean Pakistan in all it's manifestation....well i believe in giving as good as i get, too bad you can't stand the taste of your own medicine, i guess it's still better for your kind to choke on it rather than end up in a state of blind leading blind.....you know the type where your kind of open minded have country section designated like ...Terrorist State of Pakistan.....but then you might just feel at home there. !!
Didn't mention me, but doesn't take much to figure who or what you are pointing at, or maybe you even lack that level of intellect. There is no debate in knowing what you have and are peddling here. At this point there not much than to just feel pity for the likes of you. It all comes down to a simple thing, the way one conducts themselves is a reflection of their upbringing, your is on full display here.

Didn't mention me, but doesn't take much to figure who or what you are pointing at, or maybe you even lack that level of intellect. There is no debate in knowing what you have and are peddling here. At this point there not much than to just feel pity for the likes of you. It all comes down to a simple thing, the way one conducts themselves is a reflection of their upbringing, your is on full display here.
Then again you are no one to judge me or any one else here and my upbringing is far better than you ever had since regardless of their nature and substance i post topics here with source and you being a frustrated character just can froth at mouth and take out your frustration at the messenger....pity your upbringing was that of a loser and a coward who lacks the ability to engage in a debate or counter the argument with substance.

Then again you are no one to judge me or any one else here and my upbringing is far better than you ever had since regardless of their nature and substance i post topics here with source and you being a frustrated character just can froth at mouth and take out your frustration at the messenger....pity your upbringing was that of a loser and a coward who lacks the ability to engage in a debate or counter the argument with substance.
lol, it's quite evident who here is frothing at the mouth. ooh upbringing seems to have touch a raw nerve here, Would you disagree that one's conduct is contingent upon ones up bringing?

The funny part is I did not attack your upbringing at all, I just said your conduct is a reflection of the same, if you are proud of the content you post , why would you be offended? And given you want to engage, let me ask you in simple words; Are you proud of your conduct here? if yes good for you, if you term that is positive confident conduct, that's the cumulative effect of teaching you had from your family and institutions, if not then that is something for you to reflect upon.

As far as I am concerned I least bother about what people think of me (part of my upbringing), If i feel there is a need to engage and space for me to comment on something I will, I am not averse of criticism of me or my country, and I also will defend my narrative with civility (again a part of my upbringing) If those to you are aspects of pity, then pity I accept. The proof at the end is in the pudding, qualitative assessment of the post of any member makes it quite apparent what his/her mentality is made of. You can read your own own and make those assessments, if that does reflect your upbringing and your proud of it then you are actually agreeing to me, there is nothing to discuss then.

Next as for addressing your expletives, I am neither a loser nor a coward; sure I am afraid of certain things like some snakes and situations that can harm my loved ones, but generally speaking I wouldn't consider myself either of those expletives you chose for me. But then again, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion about me. As far as engaging I can, I have in the past and occasionally do when needed, just not on the threads of your interest in the Indian section, I have very little insights on sanitation statistics. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom