What's new

IAF's 118 Jaguar Fighter Jets to get new Engines and Avionics

It's pretty in the air, pretty on the ground, pretty everywhere. You, on the other hand, are a petty liar.
A hot air balloon also looks pretty in the air and sitting on the ground and you are nothing more than a loser just full of hot air.

No, but they are doing the same thing we are doing with the stuff they already have.

But the advantage for us is, we got those jets for free, while the US has at some point paid for the jets they are cannibalising.

You should fire your Dalit teacher since you can't even comprehend the difference between what you are forced to do and what if anything Americans may be doing around 2050.

What can I say, our pilots are badasses. They can fly coffins without batting an eye.
And the Indian ACM had to fly a sortie in a MiG-21.....just to prove what a bad *** he is....right. :yahoo:

Oh no. The Jaguars helped win a war, whereas you shot something that wouldn't shoot back. I bet the UAV just crashed on its own, just to avoid getting killed by the Thunder.
Oh I'm sure Jaguars are the best thing out there since the so called Sabre Slayer Gnat sitting pretty in a PAF museum....except you first have to convince your own army about the tall claims.....the UAV kill doesn't even come close to the achievement by your Raptor of the East....after all how many fighters make it in the news for shooting down a balloon.
The IAF Jaguars have very poor competition though. I am looking forward to the JF-17 Block 3 matching the upgraded Jaguar's configuration at the very least.
Off course that's why you only send your Fulcrum and Flankers to get busted for now, the joke called Jaguar will only appear against the next gen aircraft
JF-17 Block 1 ---- Inferior to the Mig-21 Bison's avionics configuration.
JF-17 Block 2 ---- Inferior to the Mig-29 and M-2000's avionics configuration.
JF-17 Block 3 ---- Hopefully matches the new Jaguar's avionics configuration. Maybe not.

Funny that your new aircraft aren't what they are all cracked up to be.
And the Tejas is better than all these that's why it's been held back for last several decades.
Maybe that's why it's usually dragged on a trailer so it's true capabilities can not be compromised.
BTW, it only took Korean era obsolete F-86 Sabres to bring down your then latest supersonic MiG fighters.

Only on PDF will we see characters confusing fighter jets with cricket.
As i said, in desperation, you try hard to jump into threads without an iota of knowledge on the subject.
The cricket score term was served by aviation expert as a humiliation to IAF on the ridiculous claims during the last Indra Dhanush.
Tony Osborne, the London bureau chief of Aviation Week, suggested caution when dealing with the Indian claims.
"These cricket-style scores claimed by the IAF look impressive but should be treated with caution and certainly not as a realistic gauge of combat capability," he said.

well...its common sense ...its not very common though...
cant say about pak people , but for you the fact holds
i was having a debate with a person....and we were talking about fighter jets and i said that paf doesn't have a budget to operate twin engines...and then you pop up and post pics of single and only air refuelling aircraft in paf and then claim to own me....
well if it makes you happy .....take it...

transaltion: oh dam i am such a fool who was caught with my pants down.. i have no logic no brain just a dot on my head...

PS what is the point of having twin engine planes if you maintain it like a road side garage mechanic... with 40% combat availability it means either you have no money to maintain or you have very lousy ground crew or logistic services..

pick one

India must have a factory that produces morons... how hard is it to count?

800px-Pakistan_Air_Force_No_24_Blinders_Squadron_Falcon_DA-20_left_side1.jpg

PAF%E2%80%99s-Mirage-III-Rose-I-with-refueling-kitDs-IL78MP.jpg

the moron is you not the other way.... they're talking about fighter jet and you're bringing a Tanker..
Tell me currently which cargo or tanker runs in single engine ????:hitwall:

yes...you are definitely right about yourself....:D

well it was 68% last informed by our defense minister in the parliament...
lets say its just 40%....thats approx 100 aircrafts....
its still ,ore than paf can handle....who claims jf 17 to be stealthy and equivalent to f22....

leave it man....bhains ke aage been bajaane se koi fayda ni...
we should just admit that paf is superior to iaf in every way.....even more superior to china and usa....
india's iaf starts trembling when jf-17 takes off from the runway....

what a tool..

the moron is you not the other way.... they're talking about fighter jet and you're bringing a Tanker..

really?....

covering your buddys incompetence

how indian of you...

really?....

covering your buddys incompetence

how indian of you...

do you even know what's happening in this thread????? you poke your nose in somethig you've no idea of and when proven you trying to accuse others :o: !!!!!

be a Gentleman accept your mistake, correct and move on.

Total waste of money as the airframes are old.

Better to buy 30 or so odd Rafales for the price.

Planned upgrade is for 80 Jaguars ..
Trained personnel &abase is already there..
Jaguars is said to have sturdy airframes with lot of life left ..
Honeywell advertised that its engines will actually reduce the running cost of Jaguars in its remaining life since its efficient savings in billion $ ..

ha ha ha...paf can't afford twin engine jet anymore, neither buying nor operating....:yahoo:
that's why they don't have any
read a book kid...twin jet engines are better maneuverable and better in dog fighting, that's why we have it and now we are going for single engine, because they are cheaper to operate​
^
What a BS post​

i am taking about fighter jets moron...dont flaunt your single illushin refueling aircraft...
8148123991_f4b4c3b026_b.jpg

a51.jpg

Windjammer already alluded to these planes---Comprehension however has never been your forte.
BTW one of these machines scored kills on your Mig21.

And in this thread, the Indian "think tank" is distributing positives like candies to his minions.
Can the mods revoke the positive ratings issued to substandard posts by this so called think tank?

^
What a BS post​

View attachment 489538

View attachment 489539

Windjammer already alluded to these planes---Comprehension however has never been your forte.

And in this thread, the Indian "think tank" is distributing positives like candies to his minions.
Can the mods revoke the positive ratings issued to substandard posts by this so called think tank?

Is there any criteria being followed for a positive rating ?

And in this thread, the Indian "think tank" is distributing positives like candies to his minions.​
Dude, some of these so called Indian Think Tanks are just playing the role of a Desi Maid, who goes around visiting pregnant women in Indian villages and helps destroy all the female fetus, just to make her village look good.

^
What a BS post​

View attachment 489538

View attachment 489539

is that a cargo or tanker ???

Dude, some of these so called Indian Think Tanks are just playing the role of a Desi Maid, who goes around visiting pregnant women in Indian villages and helps destroy all the female fetus, just to make her village look good.
really; a habitual troll commenting on credentials of others, that is indeed interesting. As an individual who I am and what my credentials are doesn't need your validation. Given high point of your life revolves around picking up obscure negative news from india and posting it on an internet forum for a circle jerk, these forum tags seem to be paramount to you, for me I least care for it.
This forum now is at the darkest it has ever been, I barely comment here and am here for that occasional reading (now which has just transitioned to entertainment), any relevant discussion that ever happened here evaporated here courtesy of your kind (and by your kind I do not mean you nationality, but your mentality and demeanor). The filth that you peddle here, and your ilk that gobbles it up and vomits it all around has made simple threads unbearable..... just like you.

Last edited:
its still ,ore than paf can handle....who claims jf 17 to be stealthy and equivalent to f22....
We never claims that our JF-17 is equivalent & stealthy as F-22, you stupid Indian guys always claims that your COW PISS, VEDIC, OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE, 1000000000000000000 GEN A HEAD FROM REST OF THE WORLD JET CALLED JUNK TEJ@$$ is comparable/equivalent to F-22 or even surpass F-22 @Defence geek :sarcastic::suicide::suicide2::lol::rofl::enjoy:

we should just admit that paf is superior to iaf in every way.....even more superior to china and usa....
india's iaf starts trembling when jf-17 takes off from the runway....
We don't claiming it all only insane believe it, but you guys india always claiming that you're (IAF) on the par of US CHINA RUSSIA or even better than those above mention air force, oh i forget India became super power of the whole universe thats why in the front of mighty IAF combined force of USAF, PLAAF, VVS will be defeated in a split of second @Defence geek :sarcastic::man_in_love::suicide::suicide2::lol::enjoy:

JAI SHUPA DUPA POWA HIND @Defence geek:jester::kiss3::girl_wink::girl_wacko::rofl::enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
really; a habitual troll commenting on credentials of others, that is indeed interesting. As an individual who I am and what my credentials are doesn't need your validation. Given high point of your life revolves around picking up obscure negative news from india and posting it on an internet forum for a circle jerk, these forum tags seem to be paramount to you, for me I least care for it.
This forum now is at the darkest it has ever been, I barely comment here and am here for that occasional reading (now which has just transitioned to entertainment), any relevant discussion that ever happened here evaporated here courtesy of your kind (and by your kind I do not mean you nationality, but your mentality and demeanor). The filth that you peddle here, and your ilk that gobbles it up and vomits it all around has made simple threads unbearable..... just like you.
oops i missed the Indian TTs habitual contribution to the forum.
As they say will the guilty party stand up and hey presto, the culprit delivers his verbal diarrhoea.
Albeit i didn't mention you particularly but your guilty conscious obviously made you implode.
Firstly since you consider your self a genius in having the credentials to pass judgement on myself and the forum, well firstly even if i troll, i remain on the subject unlike you who spends time in soliciting for his country fellows to boast their tiny ego and target Pakistani members (Your posts in this thread bare testimony to that) criticising Pakistani members and dishing out positives to your own kind is the highlight of your enlightened mindset.
As for this forum, it's in the psyche of Indians to complain about table cloth being dirty after having to wipe clean the dishes sitting on it. The forum level certainly declined after some one left the gate open and the Indians outnumbered the rest combined on this site. And apart from a few worthy souls the rest of your tribe is only on one mission ...just to demean Pakistan in all it's manifestation....well i believe in giving as good as i get, too bad you can't stand the taste of your own medicine, i guess it's still better for your kind to choke on it rather than end up in a state of blind leading blind.....you know the type where your kind of open minded have country section designated like ...Terrorist State of Pakistan.....but then you might just feel at home there. !!

Back
Top Bottom