What's new

IAF Wing Commander Abhinandan’s squadron gets ‘Falcon Slayer’ patches

I am not judge no sort nor are you for anywhere and that's for-sure second, these are facts jack either you like it or not if your shameful af wants to wear patches for a fake kill then be our guest it still doesn't change the facts you lost two fighters a mig-21 and a su-30 with not one fighter from PAF which includes no VIPER period so give up the Bollywood drama lolz.

No, we did not. If you can prove otherwise, then I will leave this forum and would never return.

No, we did not. If you can prove otherwise, then I will leave this forum and would never return.
If Abhinandan did not shoot down an F16 - they had him for so many hours; surely he must have confessed that he missed his target and they must be having the video evidence of him saying so. Release the footage.

Else, this debate will continue with the same points on repeat mode from both sides.

Actually, do us all a favor and leave now and do not return lolz.

Actually, do us all a favor and leave now and do not return lolz.

Clearly, your are just hot air and no substance and can provide no proof whatsoever, to what you call 'a fact!'

Clearly, your are just hot air and no substance and can provide no proof whatsoever, to what you call 'a fact!'

And actually you are just another troll with hot air up your rear , its you Indians that have lost and have no proof don't waste my time and with BS.

Come out of your bubble of being all wise and never wrong. All your claims have been rebutted yet you have the audacity to cling on to lies. Welp.
We gave enough proof of that f16 shot down. And excuse us given the history, people believe us, if you dont like it just disagree, we do not really care you know..

chutyapan of Indians at it's top
abhinandan doesn't even publicly claims this in public as he doesn't want to be the laughing stock of aviators community
this bs been refuted by international organizations but still indian wanna make up own saffron history of 5000 yr old planes and fake falcon slayers :)

Patch shud say

Cud b a falcon slayer if he had actually fired a mijjile

Proof by 'the' IAF which shot down it's own helicopter and couldn't accept it's loss to friendly fire till it was disclosed. Then again didn't the IAF say all pilots and a/c were accounted for when Pakistan claimed shooting down it's jet?

IAF used numerical superiority to divert existing CAPs towards spread out locations thus getting a 3 minute time interval for it's action, still ending up tragically missing their targets. Preposterous claims were made, then denied as the truth came out with reports from the area and local witnesses. This is what lame looks like.

Proof was provided by IAF publicly. Please look it up.
Lame is the Paf failing to even detect Indian coming across kashmir and into Balakot and leaving unchallenged.

Back
Top Bottom