What's new

Balakot : Hit & Run (article by IAF WAC commander on Feb 26/27 Air Marshal Harikumar)

Two new details:

1) Nearest PAF intercept package was 230 km away on Feb 26.

2) PAF was unable to jam communications of Sqn Ldr Vyas (wingman of Wg Cdr Abhinandan) and he managed to turn back as per instructions.

Oh wow... get over it!..

you got owned badly... the whole world saw that... as one military analyst accurately described the situation

"India's incompetence didnt go unnoticed in the west"

PAF also has shared kill data of Su-30s and Mig-21 not because we are nice but we have to as per OEM agreements. Which is why no body in the world is questioning PAF shot down of Su30..they are not celebrating it as they have sympathy for a non muslim india.

The fact PAF outsmarted you, applied them selves tactically brilliantly and flawless execution. You are lucky PM IK orders were maximum restraint, as PAF chief said otherwise we could have shot down at least 9 more IAF planes.

some nice details for you to suck on.

more importantly the body language of the Indian military.. was clear ie Timid and defensive and whinged that they should have had that raffle draw fighter.... PAF keep the aggressive patrolling where IAF stay clear refusing contest.

Last edited:
PAF also has shared kill data of Su-30s and Mig-21 not because we are nice but we have to as per OEM agreements.
No it has not.
You just made that up.

You are lucky PM IK orders were maximum restraint, as PAF chief said otherwise we could have shot down at least 9 more IAF planes.
IAF Su-30 and Mirages were never under any real threat as they were well outside NEZ, at the most we could have lost another 2 MiG-21s whoch woukd have been a good thing as then we could have escalated without having to face international pressure to descalate

No it has not.
You just made that up.

IAF Su-30 and Mirages were never under any real threat as they were well outside NEZ, at the most we could have lost another 2 MiG-21s whoch woukd have been a good thing as then we could have escalated without having to face international pressure to descalate

Keep crying injun, jus keep crying.

No it has not.
You just made that up.

5-6 of your planes were inside NEZs

Alternative history is a fictional literature category that Indian authors excel in.

Alternative history is a fictional literature category that Indian authors excel in.
Let's be fair ,everyone does it. Pakistan celebrates defence day after starting 1965 war.

Let's be fair ,everyone does it. Pakistan celebrates defence day after starting 1965 war.
Clearly you have no idea why defense day is celebrated. Nor does it have to do anything with who started what war.

No it has not.
You just made that up.

Dude I am not an indian... we dont make up things.

but clearly from your response you really dont know any thing. You dont even know how US Aircraft manufacturers closely monitor the performance of their assets, be it crashes, kills, and so on.

do some homework before you bark.

but clearly from your response you really dont know any thing. You dont even know how US Aircraft manufacturers closely monitor the performance of their assets, be it crashes, kills, and so on.

bro if he is talking sense he is not indian ..
but if.....
he start talking sense ... then chances of his being an indian are decreased to 0.0001%

even their highups dont do homework before planning attacks like balakot. hence they run droping there ammo.
how can you expect a keyboard gangu to talk sense. :disagree:

You clearly are making up things in this very post.

I am meet vice presidents and country heads of LM & Boeing every other week, I know very well what all data they received

You clearly are making up things in this very post.

I am meet vice presidents and country heads of LM & Boeing every other week, I know very well what all data they received

lol... you indians do make up stuff.

ok kiddo meeting VP means nothing .. you could have VP of HR or of a particular BU.. so what?...

doesnt mean they would have access to this information or give u anything... or may be you were there to clean their toliets....lol

You are like indian gov. who claimed PAF was not authorised to use F-16 against india... we all know how that story ended up...

Now let me tell how really works.

e.g. Indian dishonest claim = F-16 shot down.

You think Lockheed martin would not do a though investigation if that wasnt true?...they would look at every angle how that happened with fine comb... how do i know that?.. i know the how much detailed data and work PAF had provide to the then General Dynamics when they shot down Soviet migs, lost a F-16 to a wild boar and or the accident shooting triggered by faulty FF system. PAF F-16s are tracked closely especially when we "lent" an F-16 for close inspection to the chinese.

and yes PAF would have shared this destruction of Su-30 and Mig-21 to OEM as we did earlier. Any fool who is familiar how this industry works knows this.

PAF pilots explained in detail on live TV in front Islamabad diplomatic corps with their military attaché and narrated their destruction of Su-30 and Mig-21 No body contested this. The indians were invited.. they didnt show up.

bro if he is talking sense he is not indian ..
but if.....
he start talking sense ... then chances of his being an indian are decreased to 0.0001%

even their highups dont do homework before planning attacks like balakot. hence they run droping there ammo.
how can you expect a keyboard gangu to talk sense. :disagree:

i know... they are so full crap... they think they can fool us.

the problem for them is no body is believes them..... they lie so shamelessly their own friends got sick.

so ?..

in 1965 PAF beat the crap out of your IAF.

PA humbled you in Chawnda , Lahore and Sialkot sectors

PN blasted your naval stations at Dwarka while a single PN sub held your Aircraft Carrier at bay in Bombay...

lol... you indians do make up stuff.

ok kiddo meeting VP means nothing .. you could have VP of HR or of a particular BU.. so what?...

doesnt mean they would have access to this information or give u anything... or may be you were there to clean their toliets....lol

You are like indian gov. who claimed PAF was not authorised to use F-16 against india... we all know how that story ended up...

Now let me tell how really works.

e.g. Indian dishonest claim = F-16 shot down.

You think Lockheed martin would not do a though investigation if that wasnt true?...they would look at every angle how that happened with fine comb... how do i know that?.. i know the how much detailed data and work PAF had provide to the then General Dynamics when they shot down Soviet migs, lost a F-16 to a wild boar and or the accident shooting triggered by faulty FF system. PAF F-16s are tracked closely especially when we "lent" an F-16 for close inspection to the chinese.

and yes PAF would have shared this destruction of Su-30 and Mig-21 to OEM as we did earlier. Any fool who is familiar how this industry works knows this.

PAF pilots explained in detail on live TV in front Islamabad diplomatic corps with their military attaché and narrated their destruction of Su-30 and Mig-21 No body contested this. The indians were invited.. they didnt show up.

i know... they are so full crap... they think they can fool us.

the problem for them is no body is believes them..... they lie so shamelessly their own friends got sick.

so ?..

in 1965 PAF beat the crap out of your IAF.

PA humbled you in Chawnda , Lahore and Sialkot sectors

PN blasted your naval stations at Dwarka while a single PN sub held your Aircraft Carrier at bay in Bombay...
Wrong.
I met with senior air assets managers (VP level) of LM and they denied having any info on either.

Not a single nuetral source has accepted PAFs narrative of Su-30.

Back
Top Bottom