What's new

IAF Wing Commander Abhinandan’s squadron gets ‘Falcon Slayer’ patches

They are shameful people they don't care they will wear it !!

Those patches are given to PAF pilots who earned their kill with bravery and pride and not a fake show like your pathetic silly iaf is putting up to its pilots on a fake kill your iaf cant even prove anything since day one because it never even happened only in Bollywood so don't worry about PAF patches. The only patch that should be worn by IAF is abhinandan blind folded and going down in flames lolz.

And supposedly you are the judge here, on what's fake and what's real.

If you can wear patch depicting a Su 30 kill, without any shame, then we can toh definitely wear one with F-16 kill on it.

then we can toh definitely wear one with F-16 kill on it.
technically its impossible that Mig-21 shot down F-16, Because mig-21 has a design limitations, limited coverage of radar (small diameter air intake radar) which can't guide BVR and our F-16D have long range radar 150 -200 km for F-16 block-15 MLU (APG-66) and 300 km for F-16 block-52 (APG-68V9) and better BVR AMRAAM C-5 (105 KM) and you have basic R-77 (80 KM) bought by India in mid 90s @Osiris

Last edited by a moderator:
technically its impossible that Mig-21 shot down F-16, Because mig-21 has a design limitations, limited coverage of radar (small diameter air intake radar) which can't guide BVR and our F-16D have long range radar 150 -200 km for F-16 block-15 (APG-66) and 300 km for F-16 block-52 (APG-68V9) and better BVR AMRAAM C-5 (105 KM) and you have basic R-77 (80 KM) bought by India in mid 90s @Osiris
Not talking about this incident but over the last 2 decades, American fighter jets have a lopsided record against the Russian built ones. The Russians claim a lot but even their flown planes get shot down, like in Turkey. Russian avionics display a complete lack of situational awareness. They get surprised too often.
Normally iaf won't claim something so publicly, so let's see what the next few years bring out.

Not talking about this incident but over the last 2 decades, American fighter jets have a lopsided record against the Russian built ones. The Russians claim a lot but even their flown planes get shot down, like in Turkey. Russian avionics display a complete lack of situational awareness. They get surprised too often.
Normally iaf won't claim something so publicly, so let's see what the next few years bring out.
what air to air battle have been held between PAF/IAF in past 2 decades or you talking about all over the world incidents @Pubg1 o_O

what air to air battle have been held between PAF/IAF in past 2 decades or you talking about all over the world incidents @Pubg1 o_O
Since the first the 1st gulf War. The Russian planes haven't done well against the American ones.
Its still not clear how our mig21 came down. Whether air to air, anti aircraft or ingested its own mis fired missile. But I don't want to get into that debate. I just wish the PAF was more transparent, but I understand the need for propaganda during conflict.

Since the first the 1st gulf War. The Russian planes haven't done well against the American ones.
Its still not clear how our mig21 came down. Whether air to air, anti aircraft or ingested its own mis fired missile. But I don't want to get into that debate. I just wish the PAF was more transparent, but I understand the need for propaganda during conflict.
forget world incident, USA also fought against weak enemy, third class military, with outdated fighter jets, there is 0.1% chance that Mig-21 not shot down F-16, 99.9% chance that F-16 shot MIg-21 because F-16 far far more superior than Mig-21 at every sense, And PAF are more relying on fighter jets for air defense than SAMs @Pubg1

Indian air force is a joke.

friendlyfire, getting shot down, mistaking saturn and jupiter as drones........list goes on..

Maybe they named the Mi-17 "Falcon" when the Mig shot it down it became a Falcon slayer. :cheesy:

forget world incident, USA also fought against weak enemy, third class military, with outdated fighter jets, there is 0.1% chance that Mig-21 not shot down F-16, 99.9% chance that F-16 shot MIg-21 because F-16 far far more superior than Mig-21 at every sense, And PAF are more relying on fighter jets for air defense than SAMs @Pubg1
So is India. Its a 3rd world country with Russian migs and sukhois. The only reliable fighter is the decades old m2k. Even in the kargil war, m2k turned out to be more useful.
Iraqis had mig29s.
While the Russian plane shot down by Turkey was piloted by a Russian. It had no idea it was being tracked.
Historically iaf has lost most planes to anti aircraft gun fire in 1965 and 1971, while attacking bases or supporting troops.

So is India. Its a 3rd world country with Russian migs and sukhois. The only reliable fighter is the decades old m2k. Even in the kargil war, m2k turned out to be more useful.
Iraqis had mig29s.
While the Russian plane shot down by Turkey was piloted by a Russian. It had no idea it was being tracked.
Historically iaf has lost most planes to anti aircraft gun fire in 1965 and 1971, while attacking bases or supporting troops.
Your Mig -29 is far more advance than Iraqis, they have early versions of Mig-29, M2k of your air force is mainly for strike, that's is why used on strike mission on Balakote.
and that Su-24 which was shot down by Turkey was a strike jet with a limited self defense capability and also not upgraded by modern avionics (70s/80s eras avionics)
read the history dude from neutral sources most your jets lost in 65/71 were lost through air to air battles, anti aircraft guns are far far less accurate than AAMs and gun on jets of that era @Pubg1

technically its impossible that Mig-21 shot down F-16, Because mig-21 has a design limitations, limited coverage of radar (small diameter air intake radar) which can't guide BVR and our F-16D have long range radar 150 -200 km for F-16 block-15 MLU (APG-66) and 300 km for F-16 block-52 (APG-68V9) and better BVR AMRAAM C-5 (105 KM) and you have basic R-77 (80 KM) bought by India in mid 90s @Osiris

There is no better WVR missile that AA -11 Archer - HMD combo in the subcontinent.

There is no better WVR missile that AA -11 Archer - HMD combo in the subcontinent.
another bullshit by you and your IAF we detected Mig-21 first and we have better BVR on our F-16 AMRAAM C-5, when its comes to WVR missiles story, your Mig-21 story was over, you and your IAF lack logic/commonsense @Osiris :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Your Mig -29 is far more advance than Iraqis, they have early versions of Mig-29, M2k of your air force is mainly for strike, that's is why used on strike mission on Balakote.
and that Su-24 which was shot down by Turkey was a strike jet with a limited self defense capability and also not upgraded by modern avionics (70s/80s eras avionics)
read the history dude from neutral sources most your jets lost in 65/71 were lost through air to air battles, anti aircraft guns are far far less accurate than AAMs and gun on jets of that era @Pubg1
Agreed on all points except last.
But how come in real time battles, the Russian planes always come out 2nd best. At some point excuses have to be sidelined and facts accepted - Americans make the best complete fighters atm. Whether its radar, engines, missiles or the ew suit.
I accept that a conflict has not taken place between the 2 major users of the American and Russian planes, but even Russia did not retaliate against Turkey using their best fighters. Maybe they know something that we do not.
Its just conjecture on my part but iaf seems to trust the m2ks more than the su30s.
I can understand that in this conflict, iaf did not have the clearance to fire on the f16s, while they were in Azad Kashmir, while the Paf had clearance and they fired, but these planes were bought for bvr air to air conflicts, and I expected better results. I guess this was too limited a conflict to call the su30 a lemon but let's see.

And supposedly you are the judge here, on what's fake and what's real.

If you can wear patch depicting a Su 30 kill, without any shame, then we can toh definitely wear one with F-16 kill on it.

I am not judge no sort nor are you for anywhere and that's for-sure second, these are facts jack either you like it or not if your shameful af wants to wear patches for a fake kill then be our guest it still doesn't change the facts you lost two fighters a mig-21 and a su-30 with not one fighter from PAF which includes no VIPER period so give up the Bollywood drama lolz.

The patch is alright its just that the cross is on the wrong plane.

Back
Top Bottom