What's new

IAF Wing Commander Abhinandan’s squadron gets ‘Falcon Slayer’ patches

Where there is smoke there is always fire :D
there is also smoke about that fact that we actually hit your HQ in IoK, you lost 38 soldiers and your Chief was also present in the HQ

They will make thousands of patches but deep down abhi none done knows that none was done by me

No need to get worked up.

Where Pak stands today I will not be surprised if Pak is balkanised with in the next decade.

Every year we hear Indians talk about removing Pakistan and isolating it but it never happens. Istg no Indian says this to my face but online, I find these keyboard warriors. First take some action and baltaknise Pakistan, then we can talk.

Where is uncle Ghafoor when you need him :P

No need for uncle Ghafoor or any other uncle or a Bollywood dada , all the truth has been made clear and visible to the world why don't you do this just ask abhinandan how is a$$ came flaming down lolz lmao.

No need for uncle Ghafoor or any other uncle or a Bollywood dada , all the truth has been made clear and visible to the world why don't you do this just ask abhinandan how is a$$ came flaming down lolz lmao.

It appears that they have developed some intense urge for Uncle Ghafoor's tool.

But it does not say "Falcon Slayer" (it only dodged the AMRAAM)

Yes and that AMRAAM hit their Mi copter killing all Indians onboard while the prince charming dodger got busted head on with JF17s.

They should also show the funny faces of pilots wearing these badges....

Yes and that AMRAAM hit their Mi copter killing all Indians onboard while the prince charming dodger got busted head on with JF17s.
Don't bring too much conspiracy, senior/professional members here its friendly fire incident, there own SAMs shot MI copter @shaheenhun

No self-respecting pilot in that squadron will wear it with any pride whatsoever.

Chai slayers is more appropriate
there was a dank Pakistani meme compilation which was removed for some reason but it had an ultimate funny on Abinanand's tea slurping scene which sends a shockwave it had a semi nude clip from WWE which might have been too much for faithful Pakistanis and had it removed

And the patches, which PAF came up with, where it supposedly shot down Su 30 are being worn by pilots with pride?

May I ask, Why ?

I'm not here to preach to Indians against their own country's narrative. Congratulations on your 'victory' and patch, may God give you many more like it.

No self-respecting pilot in that squadron will wear it with any pride whatsoever.

They are shameful people they don't care they will wear it !!

And the patches, which PAF came up with, where it supposedly shot down Su 30 are being worn by pilots with pride?

May I ask, Why ?

Those patches are given to PAF pilots who earned their kill with bravery and pride and not a fake show like your pathetic silly iaf is putting up to its pilots on a fake kill your iaf cant even prove anything since day one because it never even happened only in Bollywood so don't worry about PAF patches. The only patch that should be worn by IAF is abhinandan blind folded and going down in flames lolz.

waisay i think they made a blunder in translation ... kawa in English is CROW not Falcon *if you know what i am sayin*

Back
Top Bottom