What's new

IAF wanted Surgical Air Strikes post 26/11, Congress govt denied it

Hey did the blockade get extended to Lahore or is the situation under control ?

Heard 30 plus bharatis died for a rapist few months ago.

Like you guys sure take your national sport seriously. :)

In return we would have given you tea at Lahore gymkhana. Indian tamasha. Is there a single Indian who isn't a kunjar
good evening , reply reported for the use of abusive language . having said that , i could have replied your futile reply to the post in thousand ways but i cannot fall to the levels asked for . sarcasm is the best weapon of an idle person searching his or her identity in the world .

Pakistan was so scared, Zardari even agreed to send ISI chief to India.

Indian tried to proved many things by giving links and pics but when you ask for give us the proof of surgical strike. They will reply you with crap.

good evening , reply reported for the use of abusive language . having said that , i could have replied your futile reply to the post in thousand ways but i cannot fall to the levels asked for . sarcasm is the best weapon of an idle person searching his or her identity in the world .
middle finger for reporting. Typical Indian mooooo all day and then report all night. Kanjar is a group of people who dance......what wrong with that. Here you are being a kanjar for reporting

Tough talking by then external affairs minister Pranab Mukherjee, following the 26/11 attacks, rattled Pakistan so much that it pressed the panic button and called everyone from Chinese to the Americans saying that India has decided to go to war.

At one point, the then secretary of state, Condoleezza Rice also panicked temporarily after she could not get Mukherjee on line even after repeated attempts.

"The Pakistanis say the Indians have warned them that they've decided to go to war," a White House aide anxiously called Rice.

As a result of the wrong rumour coming out of Pakistan, the then US President George Bush asked her to travel to Islamabad and New Delhi to defuse the situation, Rice says in her latest book 'No High Honors' that is scheduled to hit the book stores next week.

"What?" Rice uttered after the White House aide told her about the message from Pakistan.

"That isn't what they're (India) telling me. In my many conversations with the Indians over the two days, they'd emphasised their desire to defuse the situation and their need for the Pakistanis to do something to show that they accepted responsibility for tracking down the terrorists," Rice wrote in her 766-page book.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...tan-Condoleezza-Rice/articleshow/10517620.cms

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

That is called effective diplomacy, stopping enemy from getting its objectives.

And today who would mess with PAF. We are so much better than 2008.

Actually all articles in all newspapers only have a slight element of truth. That is true even for western news reports. Often they are designed for public consumption
Sheyatin mixes one truth with 99 lies and package it immaculately beneath a mesmerizing gift wrap!!! And, they write an epic like Homer on the gift card!!! Even Hazret-I Adem (PBUH), the most knowledgable and learned man ever created, failed to differentiate it!!! It requires a Zulfiker of Iman and Ihlas to slay this falsehood!!!! Not at all an easy job....

Pakistan was so scared, Zardari even agreed to send ISI chief to India.

The fact is that india was so scared that they were too weak, powerless and helpless against attacking/fighting an enemy that is more than 7x smaller than india and doesn't have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like india does :rofl:
Absolutely PATHETIC...........:lol:

we should have a brain farting section on the forum.... high demand in neighbourhood

My takeaway from this leak!

1) UPA has zero support from defence personals

2) Its a passive message from present government to Pakistan which released Afiz Saed

3) IAF is fully ready for war with Pakistan.

4)with Modi as PM, another major terrorists attack will be seen as opertunity. If war happens between India and Pakistan at current situation. Sure peace will prevail after some days of war with global pressure on both. But it will make BJP a ruling party for decades to come.

The fact is that india was so scared that they were too weak, powerless and helpless against attacking/fighting an enemy that is more than 7x smaller than india and doesn't have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like india does :rofl:
Absolutely PATHETIC...........:lol:

That's is why what UPA did was a controversy. Why couldn't we can't attack 7 times smaller Pakistan in all aspects? Nuke? We too have them init

My takeaway from this leak!

1) UPA has zero support from defence personals

2) Its a passive message from present government to Pakistan which released Afiz Saed

3) IAF is fully ready for war with Pakistan.

4)with Modi as PM, another major terrorists attack will be seen as opertunity. If war happens between India and Pakistan at current situation. Sure peace will prevail after some days of war with global pressure on both. But it will make BJP a ruling party for decades to come.

That's is why what UPA did was a controversy. Why couldn't we can't attack 7 times smaller Pakistan in all aspects? Nuke? We too have them init

Lol......more indian BS......:lol:...... so why don't you come and try?......all indians can do is talk. Nothing else. Keep talking and barking like dogs but do nothing as usual. I'm perfectly happy with this arrangement :rofl:

Its perfectly plausible for the IAF to have offered to carry out strikes. At the end of the day, what else would one expect a country's air arm to do when offering options? The same type of discussions would happen (without a doubt they happened in Pakistan after talks/claims of Indian strike on the Pakistani soil across the LoC) anywhere else.

I think the issue is, as I have often stated, once these strikes do happen, nobody knows where things will escalate from that point on. Nobody in our national security circles can answer that and the same goes for the Indian side.

Back
Top Bottom