What's new

IAF wanted Surgical Air Strikes post 26/11, Congress govt denied it

Actually an iaf sukhoi so 30 (shuper shoic) was fully armed and pilot was shiitiing in cock-phet when he remembered he forgot to wear his brown chaddi....

Obviously he had to fully undress on run way and some one had to find wash dry and bring his chadi to him... that took alot of time and window was lost

That's why no shugical shtrike was done...

As a shtandard op procedure... pilots are now inshpected for having clean pair of chadie

But did we lose by 180 run and in the final. Did we say before the match started that we have already won. DoD we ask. Baap kon hai. Did we smash up TV after the game. Did we cry on the world stage?
No all the above is India.

Where did indian team member said that "we have already won" ? I have seen many clips where former cricketers call indian team members as hindu baniya.." Hindu se ni haarna,baaki jis se marji haar jaaye".

"Hindu ki jehaniyat his aisi hai " famous words of sohail tanveer when he was not elected in IPL.

Where did indian team member said that "we have already won" ? I have seen many clips where former cricketers call indian team members as hindu baniya.." Hindu se ni haarna,baaki jis se marji haar jaaye".

"Hindu ki jehaniyat his aisi hai " famous words of sohail tanveer when he was not elected in IPL.
I didn't say Indian team member said we have won.....but Indians did. Indian players like kholi are classy on and off the field. Respectful and kind to the point he shouldn't be Indian. You and your country men roll up your lungi and show your tiny weener at a drop of a hat. Tamasha bazz

I didn't say Indian team member said we have won.....but Indians did. Indian players like kholi are classy on and off the field. Respectful and kind to the point he shouldn't be Indian. You and your country men roll up your lungi and show your tiny weener at a drop of a hat. Tamasha bazz

Bhai, there are lot of shows which usually are aired during indo-pak matches in pakistan. Every body their says, this time bharat fateh hoga bla bla ..

Fans are there to cheer for their team.

But did we lose by 180 run and in the final. Did we say before the match started that we have already won. DoD we ask. Baap kon hai. Did we smash up TV after the game. Did we cry on the world stage?
No all the above is India.
Ha - you are the paragons on virtue - from match fixing to breaking TV sets to spending time in British jails to threatening players when they lose and return - none of this ever happens in Pakistan.

Ha - you are the paragons on virtue - from match fixing to breaking TV sets to spending time in British jails to threatening players when they lose and return - none of this ever happens in Pakistan.
It's a myth. All setups. Behind every match fixing is an Indian fixer.

Back
Top Bottom