What's new

IAF to order 100 modified Tejas aircraft

AESA? Where from? Which one?

From the stable of LRDE,it's called Uttam.Here is the preliminary prototype :
Uttam.jpg

Though the final product should like this one:
Uttam AESA-MMR.jpg

E-2052 for 1st few batches, then Homegrown UTTAM AESA

Uttam is Long journey dream for DRDO, it will only be available at 2025, and will further delay the program. Better buy off the shelf from Selex and Skyward IRST,

IAF has played it bloody dirty by adding AESA to the requirement...India simply doesnt have the know-how to develop AESA and I dont think we will have it in next 5-10 years..then how come 100 LCA with this configuration will be delivered in next 11 years!

IAF has played it bloody dirty by adding AESA to the requirement...India simply doesnt have the know-how to develop AESA and I dont think we will have it in next 5-10 years..then how come 100 LCA with this configuration will be delivered in next 11 years!
India have been working on Aesa for quite long time secretely from 90's. and do have knowledge of know how for aesa but the problem with the airborne Aesa MMR is the compactness which is required. Till now the Uttam prototype is achievement is with 400 modules. For higher modules the components have to be fit/soldered closely to each other. Other than that this type of Radar is more of software.

Flying coffin replacing another flying coffin . even your pilots knows it .

Now start pretending that you know better then them too :).
Janab Tejas abhi cannot fly, so how it is a flying coffin ??????

But you didn't told me how its a JUNK. Pls type ellaborately. Jara khul kar batao Janab and pls point wise.

India have been working on Aesa for quite long time secretely from 90's. and do have knowledge of know how for aesa but the problem with the airborne Aesa MMR is the compactness which is required. Till now the Uttam prototype is achievement is with 400 modules. For higher modules the components have to be fit/soldered closely to each other. Other than that this type of Radar is more of software.

well..I cant trust Indian defense companies until the product is rolled out for induction...I must say, we shouldn't let it go Kaveri way!..

And, If I am not wrong, one of the open secret behind TOT clause in MMRCA was to acquire AESA tech from the prospective vendor..

I still dont believe we can develop an AESA on our on in next 10 yrs..perhaps, a join venture with France or Israel might help us to achieve the deadline! But with this IAF has ensured, they are not going to induct LCA in large numbers in coming decade and their officers are going to get more and more onsite opportunities to Europe and US!

well..I cant trust Indian defense companies until the product is rolled out for induction...I must say, we shouldn't let it go Kaveri way!..

And, If I am not wrong, one of the open secret behind TOT clause in MMRCA was to acquire AESA tech from the prospective vendor..

I still dont believe we can develop an AESA on our on in next 10 yrs..perhaps, a join venture with France or Israel might help us to achieve the deadline! But with this IAF has ensured, they are not going to induct LCA in large numbers in coming decade and their officers are going to get more and more onsite opportunities to Europe and US!

one of the open secret behind TOT clause in MMRCA was to acquire AESA tech from the prospective vendor

From where did you get all this from. India never had any such clause for Aesa MMR or the Engine Tech either.
What India till now achieve is that they are working on the AESA Antenna and gimlet. Radar have 3 part
1. Antenna (T/R modules)
2. Processing Unit (Cpu that process the data)
3. Software

What Indian Scientists are trying to do is to make Antenna, Use Elta's second part, and 3rd part have to developed taking help from Israel. Now the 3rd part is what defines the SAR/ A2A / A2G/ modes.

Not confirm but there is two project one by LTRE and one by BAE for Aesa MMR

Back
Top Bottom