What's new

IAF to deomstrate gears up for Iorn First at Pokhran

I hope Pakistani AWACS troll the indians big time-

Pakistan should practice integrating missile lock via awacs at long range-

You have already lost a couple of those while they were sitting on ground.. Why do you want to lose another one ;) ?

Lol.. Its funny when Pakistanis talk about cruise or Ballistic missiles as if Pak has a monopoly on those.. If Missiles could do every thing, no country would have needed an airforce.. :D

Not everything...but destroying indian FoBs won't be that big of a deal...(Yes, I do know that you'll hit our bases too..so please don't cry.)

pakistanies makin fun of IAF again well good for us but if we take there supa dupa F16 who will refule over arabian sea i guess they have to have a risk free zone over arabean sea first which i guess wont be that simple three reasons

1.Mig 29's & Jags based in owr south western air bases can give is a deep push over almost all the arabean see+ south pakistan and block and damage aal the air assetes there whereas pakistanies cand do the same to us as they dont have that capability as of yet

2.INS Viraat will be petroling and with its AWEC hellies and sea herriers it can cause a real nightmare for PAK NAVY and all its assets now how will pakistan counter them

3.Indian subs diesel onli can make life realli diff for karachee , PN and all the other merchant ships and can cause blockade at karachee port & gadawar port backed by P8I & russian origin sub hunters its highli unliekeli that PN subs will be able to come close to indian shores

the point is IAF & IN alone can make life hell for all that PAF & PN has so far and we will choke pakistan from arabean sea what will it doo in such a sceanareo ...aah yess its missiles & Neukes well we have better platforms and all the things required to counter your threat what will paksitanies do in such a sceanareo ?????

chotay, phlay ingelis seekh lay...phir chawalian mari :rofl:

I hope Pakistani AWACS troll the indians big time-

Pakistan should practice integrating missile lock via awacs at long range-

salaam jon bhai but what about indian AWACS PHALCON & now the one based on Brazilian Platform + green pines & swordfish wich can look as far as afghanistan + the french & russian ones + the israeli aerostats he he he he he we can already look and are looking closeli all over pakistani airspace & we have SAT cover aswell what are you going to do about that sirji

Thats what you think..Will you cross Iranian-airspace to enter Pakistan from Afghanistan's side? If not, then you'll enter Pak from coastal Pakistani lands, and defences there are very strong...

:whistle:

Tejas are still potty babies...they need "pampers" ..no exercise :rofl:

Meanwhile, our JF-17 Thunder is participating in actual combat action in North-Western Pakistan..Mashallah! (not to mention, extensive air exercises in all conditions and roles etc. JF-17s are often pitted against the F-16 block 52s in exercises, BVR engagements, and dogfights etc..)

JF-17 already has way over 10,000 flight hours!

See,I am not trying to fight a virtual war over the internet with you and dont ever make the mistake of confusing with some trigger-happy troller.
Su-30MKIs long range and endurance does give it this capability.Now lots of other variables are there that have to be sorted out before carrying out such an attack,but nonetheless that can be done.We have seen something like that done before.
The PAF ex-chiefs have also cautioned against such strikes,if that would mean anything to you.
You asked for the range and capability of the jet to carry out long range strikes,I gave you an example by which you have certain idea,since simply by saying that the range is 3000km was not enough for you.

I hope I have made my point here.Now,put an end to this virtual war game,please,thank you.

@GURU DUTT

1. Mig-29 & Jags vs F-16s & JF-17s... ur kidding me right... PAF has done more air incrusions than IF has done

2. INS viraat can only attack if there is something to attack underwater...

3. IN would not dare to do blockade with Chinese arrival into Gwadar and future Chinese base

In missile & nuke department Pakistan is doing better

Last edited by a moderator:
chotay, phlay ingelis seekh lay...phir chawalian mari :rofl:

sirji english theek hai ya buree bhaawnao ko samjho aap batao aapke paas aisa kya hai jo current form me IAF & IN ko rok sake baat karo to zaraa khul ke karo saeen :D

@GURU DUTT

1. Mig-29 & Jags vs F-16s & JF-17s... ur kidding me right... PAF has done more air incrusions than IF has done

3. IN would not dare to do blockade with Chinese arrival into Gwadar and future Chinese base

haha..:lol: ask ur PAF officials about Mig-25 of IAF, you will surely come to know about Air incursion ;)

Get PAF to follow ur advice and find out for your self :azn:

ahaaan fan boy- now i can see where you coming from- :D-
if our awacs lock on indian targets india is going to destroy the awacs-
what an understanding you hv for training exercises-
lagay reho-

@GURU DUTT

1. sirji Mig 29 & Jags wont be alone sirji they will come with sea herriers aswell and the back up will be given by the bisons what pakistan has right now 32 f16.52'2 & some 40 f16 of seventies now + some 50 JF17 well we have 60 mig 29 upg's + 80 jags for that sector + 16 herriers with latest weponary israeli, russian and french and british missiles on board now how will you stop them

2. INS Viraat is a aircraft cerrier not a sub sirji so kindli do tell me how.....can only attack if there is something to attack underwater...?????????

3. do you think Chinese will have ther asstets on ghadawar during indo pak war ?????? lolzzz keep dreaming he he he he he

Back
Top Bottom