What's new

IAF to deomstrate gears up for Iorn First at Pokhran

The Indian game plan is to have a massive cavalry and armor push through the deserts and try to cut pakistan in two.
Thus they gave the name Iron Fist.

LoL @ Iron Fist ... the Indians are clever with the name picking.

but I think Pakistan stole the show already by testing two missiles in this week which are targeted PRECISELY for Indian cavalry charge.

BTW, the Sukhois and Rafales will have to do a bit more hard work. the short range but accurate plutonium tipped missiles are designed to take the forward operational bases out and to wipe out armor colums.

Dont worry, you guys are not bad either (Saffron Bandit) :tup:

The Indian game plan is to have a massive cavalry and armor push through the deserts and try to cut pakistan in two.
Thus they gave the name Iron Fist.

LoL @ Iron Fist ... the Indians are clever with the name picking.

but I think Pakistan stole the show already by testing two missiles in this week which are targeted PRECISELY for Indian cavalry charge.

BTW, the Sukhois and Rafales will have to do a bit more hard work. the short range but accurate plutonium tipped missiles are designed to take the forward operational bases out and to wipe out armor colums.

So few enlarged rockets salvos are the reply of Pakistan for the below fire power??

"Showcasing more than 30 types of platforms and Weapons Systems amounting to a participation of over 200 aircraft, this Fire Power Display will demonstrate the day and night employability of air power by frontline fighter aircraft of the IAF including - Su-30 MKI, Mirage-2000, Jaguar, MiG-21,MiG-27, MiG-29 and Hawks. The transport aircraft would include – C130J, AN-32, Embraer and IL-76, while Mi-8, Mi-17 V5, Mi-17 1V and Mi-35 Attack Helicopters will constitute the Rotary Wing ingredients.
Being a display of armament delivery skills by pilots at the end of their training year, the exercise also aids commanders and planners to gain better insight into the potential and deployment capabilities of aerial weapons.
The IAF would also be showcasing, for the first time, its Surface to Air Missile Systems and its latest aircraft Pilatus PC-7 Mk II. The events at - Iron Fist intend to display various aspects of Fire Power like- Air Defence Operations, Counter Surface Force Operations, Urban Warfare and Combat Search Rescue Operations."

If that is the case, we should cancel Rafale deal and buy/produce more bigger rockets..

With mid-air refuelling,the Indian Su-30 MKI can enter Pakistani airspace from its Western borders from the Afghanistan-side,where the air-defence is weak,sucessfully bombard and then come back.

Oh yeah..nice dreams.

:lol:

Pakistani F-16 Block 52s can refuel over indian Ocean, and can successfully bombard indian coastal cities, and then come back.

:smokin:

Oh yeah..nice dreams.

Pakistani F-16 Block 52s can refuel over indian Ocean, and can successfully bombard indian coastal cities, and then come back.

:smokin:

The point that I tried to make is,the Indian jets can enter Pakistani airspace from a point where it is least guarded.But the same not the case with the F-16s.Its easy for India to put a refueller over the Arabian Sea,we have direct access to it.But the PAF does not have direct access to Indian ocean.They will be long way from home and we already have a strong presence in Indian ocean.

The point that I tried to make is,the Indian jets can enter Pakistani airspace from a point where it is least guarded.But the same not the case with the F-16s.Its easy for India to put a refueller over the Arabian Sea,we have direct access to it.But the PAF does not have direct access to Indian ocean.They will be long way from home and we already have a strong presence in Indian ocean.

Thats what you think..Will you cross Iranian-airspace to enter Pakistan from Afghanistan's side? If not, then you'll enter Pak from coastal Pakistani lands, and defences there are very strong...

:whistle:

No Tejas in the exercise?

Tejas are still potty babies...they need "pampers" ..no exercise :rofl:

Meanwhile, our JF-17 Thunder is participating in actual combat action in North-Western Pakistan..Mashallah! (not to mention, extensive air exercises in all conditions and roles etc. JF-17s are often pitted against the F-16 block 52s in exercises, BVR engagements, and dogfights etc..)

JF-17 already has way over 10,000 flight hours!

Thats what you think..Will you cross Iranian-airspace to enter Pakistan from Afghanistan's side? If not, then you'll enter Pak from coastal Pakistani lands, and defences there are very strong...

:whistle:

Last I remember, there was an IAF base in Tazhakistan..

Last I remember, there was an IAF base in Tazhakistan..

Last I remember, that base was useless and no combat aircrafts were stationed there ...

BTW, last time I checked, Tazakhistan was covered completely by our ballistic missiles...so taking out just another indian base won't be that big of a deal, if the need arise.

I hope Pakistani AWACS troll the indians big time-

Pakistan should practice integrating missile lock via awacs at long range-

I hope Pakistani AWACS troll the indians big time-

Pakistan should practice integrating missile lock via awacs at long range-

Nice idea, but I am sure won't happen.

We don't want to reveal our capability to indians ....

Last I remember, that base was useless and no combat aircrafts were stationed there ...

BTW, last time I checked, Tazakhistan was covered completely by our ballistic missiles...so taking out just another indian base won't be that big of a deal, if the need arise.

Lol.. Its funny when Pakistanis talk about cruise or Ballistic missiles as if Pak has a monopoly on those.. If Missiles could do every thing, no country would have needed an airforce.. :D

pakistanies makin fun of IAF again well good for us but if we take there supa dupa F16 who will refule over arabian sea i guess they have to have a risk free zone over arabean sea first which i guess wont be that simple three reasons

1.Mig 29's & Jags based in owr south western air bases can give is a deep push over almost all the arabean see+ south pakistan and block and damage aal the air assetes there whereas pakistanies cand do the same to us as they dont have that capability as of yet

2.INS Viraat will be petroling and with its AWEC hellies and sea herriers it can cause a real nightmare for PAK NAVY and all its assets now how will pakistan counter them

3.Indian subs diesel onli can make life realli diff for karachee , PN and all the other merchant ships and can cause blockade at karachee port & gadawar port backed by P8I & russian origin sub hunters its highli unliekeli that PN subs will be able to come close to indian shores

the point is IAF & IN alone can make life hell for all that PAF & PN has so far and we will choke pakistan from arabean sea what will it doo in such a sceanareo ...aah yess its missiles & Neukes well we have better platforms and all the things required to counter your threat what will paksitanies do in such a sceanareo ?????

Back
Top Bottom