What's new

IAF seeks govt nod to deploy Sukhois near China border

our missiles based in Shanghai can hit New Delhi in minutes.

behavior yourself, or we can teach you how to be a responsible citizen of the region.

You seem to Have a good Diplomatic Senselessness... Keep it up .... No One denied Your Missiles could Reach Delhi But we decide where it lands and How it Lands ..... And To be a Responsible citizen, Oooh Dont try to make us Jealous by Giving You as an Example, Your Are Exhibiting a very bad Example here:lol:

oye balle balle....

china should forget Delhi and worry about its own survival. :hang2:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
they are very much capable and we r also.

we r not still capable bhaisahab... we need to do more. if India and Pakistan gets united, China will say good bye to the world... balle balle.

Why do all the new idiots have to show up today.

idiot, me? :rofl:

ya me idiot... remember we Indians gave you Buddhism. Gautama Buddha was an indian... you chinese worship us Indians ... & you call an Indian idiot?

no wonder why chines call His Holiness Dalai Lama idiot also after invading his homeland. :angry:

ya me idiot... remember we Indians gave you Buddhism. Gautama Buddha was an indian... you chinese worship us Indians ... & you call an Indian idiot?

I'm not a Buddhist... but if I was, then I would have NO problem worshipping the Buddha at all.

You see, I'm not a racist. I don't care what ethnicity the Buddha was, he was a great role model and a great teacher. The fact that he is Indian won't stop me respecting him. If anything, the fact that Buddha was an Indian makes me more positive towards India in general.

we r not still capable bhaisahab... we need to do more. if India and Pakistan gets united, China will say good bye to the world... balle balle.
And what exactly makes you think you are trust worthy?

I'm not a Buddhist... but if I was, then I would have NO problem worshipping the Buddha at all.

You see, I'm not a racist. I don't care what ethnicity the Buddha was, he was a great role model and a great teacher. The fact that he is Indian won't stop me respecting him, if anything the fact that Buddha was an Indian gives me a positive impression of India.

than stop calling an Indian idiot ... indians are sons of Buddha... keep dat in mind.

Back
Top Bottom