What's new

IAF seeks govt nod to deploy Sukhois near China border

If China deploys J-XX Jet fighters along the border then for sure you will not say "it's not an aggressive move at all,it's just for the defense of the country,so no one need to worry..".

FGFA WILL BE IN FULL POTENT BEFORE J-XX. THATS FOR SURE.
IF CHINA DEPLOYS J-XX WE WILL DEPLOY FGFA.

If China deploys J-XX Jet fighters along the border then for sure you will not say "it's not an aggressive move at all,it's just for the defense of the country,so no one need to worry..".
HAHAHA:rofl::rofl: J-XX,before u put them there there will be FGFA and PAK-FA's near china border by 2018...and after 2030 u will put J-XX,But sorry,there will be Sixth generation Aircrafts by then near ur Border

FGFA WILL BE IN FULL POTENT BEFORE J-XX. THATS FOR SURE.
IF CHINA DEPLOYS J-XX WE WILL DEPLOY FGFA.
Use some logic mate, at the time they put their J-XX,FGFA would have finished its Half life...IAF will be replacing FGFA with Sixth generation aircrafts(SGFA)

Last edited:
Use some logic mate, at the time they put their J-XX,FGFA would have finished its Half life...IAF will be replacing FGFA with Sixth generation aircrafts(SGFA)

SIR,J-XX IS CONSIDERED TO BE HAVING IT'S FIRST FLIGHT IN 2014/15.
SO CONSIDERING 10 YEARS OF FULLY OPERATIONAL ONE SQUAD. OF J-XX THAT IS IN 2015 APPROX. FGFA WILL BE IN FLEET FOR 5 YEARS.SO THERE IS NO QUESTION OF HALF-LIFE. AND FOR INDIA SGFA(SIXTH GEN. FIGHTER AIRCRAFT) IS WAY TOO AHEAD PROBABLY IN 2050.
THANXXX.

our missiles based in Shanghai can hit New Delhi in minutes.

behavior yourself, or we can teach you how to be a responsible citizen of the region

Sorry:cry::cry: Mr Xgandu i will behaviour Myself don't nuke me with missiles based in Shanghai.

Last edited:
SO CONSIDERING 10 YEARS OF FULLY OPERATIONAL ONE SQUAD. OF J-XX THAT IS IN 2015 APPROX. FGFA WILL BE IN FLEET FOR 5 YEARS.SO THERE IS NO QUESTION OF HALF-LIFE. AND FOR INDIA SGFA(SIXTH GEN. FIGHTER AIRCRAFT) IS WAY TOO AHEAD PROBABLY IN 2050.
THANXXX.
Dear mate..
China uses Russian RD engines till now..
even russia is still developing Fifth generation engines...
china doesn't even hav the tech to build 3 rd generation engines..
and russia won't give them any stealth tech or Fifth gen engine tech..nor they will sell them..
coz here we are india..
And engine is the heart of fighter aircraft..
got the logic mate..:azn:

THANXXX.

You talk about an aircraft 40 years later? I will be too old by then to care about it. but I am sure that India would have conquered the whole galaxy by then :rolleyes:

On the other hand, Russian technology will be increasingly obsolete for China. J-XX needs to way better than F-22 or it will be a pointless project.

its just a eye ball tactics , ,,,,,

by the time sukhoi will be air born it will b every easy target for missile to hit the port and dismantle it ..... its more for muscle flex and for practice of jet in that area.

its just a eye ball tactics , ,,,,,

by the time sukhoi will be air born it will b every easy target for missile to hit the port and dismantle it ..... its more for muscle flex and for practice of jet in that area.

Showing off the money that is it. I suggest spend more on infrastrucuture that can also be used by civilians.

Showing off the money that is it. I suggest spend more on infrastrucuture that can also be used by civilians.

dear your are in wrong forum. ...

for infrastructure go to different thread , this is about defense not some hungry kid down the road.

an alive population living in developing nation is better option than dead population living in fully developed country.

dear your are in wrong forum. ...

for infrastructure go to different thread , this is about defense not some hungry kid down the road.

an alive population living in developing nation is better option than dead population living in fully developed country.

India deployed the jets as a response to China building railroad in the border area. They are quite related to this.

The difference is, India's response is purely military, while China's move are mostly economic.

Thank China for this!

Keep on provoking us to please your friends and this is what you get.

I would say a very good move and i am very satisfied with the steps being taken by the govt. to take care of any threats to our country.

It is not us who go and try to mess with others but if you intend to do this we can take care of it.

Recent excercise with Marines at Okinawa,Andaman and Nicobar Command excercise,building roads near borders,raising new mountain divisions,purchasing of M777 are indeed good steps taken by govt and shows that the govt. is up for it.

Peace between India and China can only be there if China wants it...it wont come at the cost of us.

Thank China for this!

Keep on provoking us to please your friends and this is what you get.

I would say a very good move and i am very satisfied with the steps being taken by the govt. to take care of any threats to our country.

It is not us who go and try to mess with others but if you intend to do this we can take care of it.

Recent excercise with Marines at Okinawa,Andaman and Nicobar Command excercise,building roads near borders,raising new mountain divisions,purchasing of M777 are indeed good steps taken by govt and shows that the govt. is up for it.

Peace between India and China can only be there if China wants it...it wont come at the cost of us.

Is this why India retreated as soon as China moved troops into Kashmir?

I am not sure what exact is the damage that India can do to China deploying this jets on the border, since they can't really penetrate China's air defense(and on top of that they won't even try), but they surely boost some Indian ego like yours.

Back
Top Bottom