What's new

IAF seeks govt nod to deploy Sukhois near China border

Just think if we Indians and Pakistanis get united.... chinese domination will end.
So you agree you are being dominated by Chinese.......Your Indian friends wont be glad to hear this. :flame:

Thanks for the offer but as they say, Thanks but no thanks.

So you agree you are being dominated by Chinese.......Your Indian friends wont be glad to hear this. :flame:

Thanks for the offer but as they say, Thanks but no thanks.

Hey I get it funny some times, Perhaps I lack a Bit Humor to Understand, How Exactly did You Link India-Pakistan Unity to Chinese domination over India? Even though My colleague was In a dream

DSCN0707.JPG
An aerial view of the Leh airfield, currently Ladakh's only fighter base.​

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hey I get it funny some times, Perhaps I lack a Bit Humor to Understand, How Exactly did You Link India-Pakistan Unity to Chinese domination over India? Even though My colleague was In a dream
read my post in the contrast of the post i replied. Your fellow Indian friend said if we get united chinese domination will end. i never said India is dominated by china or china is dominated by India. I just translated your fellow Indian.

Rookies now a days are really getting unbearable now..
@mjnaushad..
Nice observation..

our missiles based in Shanghai can hit New Delhi in minutes.

behavior yourself, or we can teach you how to be a responsible citizen of the region.

:bunny: :bunny: ... sirjee legs and body are trembling in fear .... please spare us... we cant hit you back also.. hooo no what to do??

Can you teach us how to behave??

Please stop your big brother attitude... you dont need to teach us how to be responsible.. we know what we are doing and what is good for our interest....

idiot, me? :rofl:

ya me idiot... remember we Indians gave you Buddhism. Gautama Buddha was an indian... you chinese worship us Indians ... & you call an Indian idiot?

no wonder why chines call His Holiness Dalai Lama idiot also after invading his homeland. :angry:

Please be little civil... dont troll like this... This has got nothing with the topic??? What he said was right?? he was questioning the legitimate of the guy who trolled first..

So what just an airbase???? purely defensive!
You think China's got its air force bases near Mongolia??????

Just think if we Indians and Pakistanis get united.... chinese domination will end.

Forget about your dreams... talk something sense.. Pakistan has already proved that they are very different from india though they are from part of india.... We just need to see what is best for our countries interest.. if deploying MKI is good at any part of india we will do it... no one can question us...

DSCN0707.JPG
An aerial view of the Leh airfield, currently Ladakh's only fighter base.​

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

But i guess we are opening a new base apart from this right??... we should open 2 more near the north , 3 in the east and 2 in the west of JK.. In addition to that deploy Akash where ever possible... If possible some brahmos...Fortify kashmir... if we need to be aggressive we should point some missiles in the railway track and road that passes between Pakistan and China ... so that in the event of war(only) we should take it first to cut the supply of energy

Back
Top Bottom