What's new

IAF Rafales and Tejas aerial display over Delhi on IAF 88th anniversary

I don't know what Potohari to English translation tool you are using, but I genuinely don't understand your post.

Nobody on this forum, including me, has learnt English as a mother tongue.

But when you purposely write strange phrases and unintelligible idioms, it helps nobody !
Yes just like when a mother gives birth, she can't guarantee a brain or wisdom alas one can understand your dilemma .
Pl. stick to the original issue of how PAF possess the skills to fly a Twin Engine fast jet, and how it practises these skills. Write in simple words and only then can I respond. Or ask for some mod's help.
Even Mods wouldn't be able to help you.....as original argument was IAF not liberally using single engine jets.

Are you so uninformed / ignorant or just being intentionally full of "it" ?

Kindly use Google before posting, the search engine is really free :-)

Even in World War 2 , the IAF has performed road landings and take-offs in the middle of Calcutta !!!

A nice video for the members interested in learning about the world of military aviation in the subcontinet

A nice article, just so you can educate yourself, my friend!!!

Your idiocy is complete when you compare second world war propeller aircraft that landed at speeds of lower than that of a family car with a Mach-2 jet....instead of trying hard to teach others better learn something yourself....like these Spitfires even landed on Dunkirk beaches during the war.
The Spitfires could even fly with open canopy ....can you expect same in a jet aircraft. Lol.

A good aerial “show” though....
I don't know what Potohari to English translation tool you are using, but I genuinely don't understand your post.

Nobody on this forum, including me, has learnt English as a mother tongue.

But when you purposely write strange phrases and unintelligible idioms, it helps nobody !

Pl. stick to the original issue of how PAF possess the skills to fly a Twin Engine fast jet, and how it practises these skills. Write in simple words and only then can I respond. Or ask for some mod's help.

Are you so uninformed / ignorant or just being intentionally full of "it" ?

Kindly use Google before posting, the search engine is really free :-)

Even in World War 2 , the IAF has performed road landings and take-offs in the middle of Calcutta !!!
View attachment 677974

A nice video for the members interested in learning about the world of military aviation in the subcontinent

A nice article, just so you can educate yourself, my friend!!!

You’re right!! “English Grammar” is the the weakest link in the Pak defense forces....

Yes just like when a mother gives birth, she can't guarantee a brain or wisdom alas one can understand your dilemma .

Even Mods wouldn't be able to help you.....as original argument was IAF not liberally using single engine jets.

Your idiocy is complete when you compare second world war propeller aircraft that landed at speeds of lower than that of a family car with a Mach-2 jet....instead of trying hard to teach others better learn something yourself....like these Spitfires even landed on Dunkirk beaches during the war.

Oh god, I was hoping that your next post will make some sense , but it got worse !! STILL MAKES NO SENSE :p:

The Spitfires could even fly with open canopy ....can you expect same in a jet aircraft. Lol.

I don't know why you bother posting in aviation related threads. Ideally you should ask for help and information , instead of behaving like a know-it-all . "LOL" says Windjammer ? You might have a different face now while reading the rest of my post :-)

Here, let me educate my student buddy :

SU 57 :

screen-shot-2020-10-06-at-10-44-20-am-1602007467.png

SU 35 UB :

AANYFFIC3EQTNBGDYLMPL3QPZU.jpg

Please read and learn before talking about fast jets, and PLEASE write in a manner that the rest of us can understand :-)

Oh god, I was hoping that your next post will make some sense , but it got worse !! STILL MAKES NO SENSE :p:

I don't know why you bother posting in aviation related threads. Ideally you should ask for help and information , instead of behaving like a know-it-all . "LOL" says Windjammer ? You might have a different face now while reading the rest of my post :-)

Here, let me educate my student buddy :

SU 57 :

screen-shot-2020-10-06-at-10-44-20-am-1602007467.png

SU 35 UB :

AANYFFIC3EQTNBGDYLMPL3QPZU.jpg

Please read and learn before talking about fast jets, and PLEASE write in a manner that the rest of us can understand :-)

As i said if you had a brain, you would be dangerous, however one has to acknowledge your desperation to somehow remain relevant....by hook or crook.....first you drag in Spitfires in the age of Mach-2 jets that need a drag shoot to slow down and now you further prove your stupidity by posting random incident images (One done for a movie. :) )....none the less it's always a pleasure to rain on your parade.
For example, this Israeli F-15 Eagle once landed without a wing....does that means it can or does always flies like that.....on the contrary your big escape, the Spitfire, often took off, flew and landed with open canopies on any day.

In all earnest you should just stick to digging up some five year old non existence post to prove your existence. :laugh:

1602333904350.png

The argument is built around the claim that single engine fighter doesn't fly over Delhi as an SOP.

I hope they don't fly it near LOC :) Paint is fresh, but it will indeed look good in either some PAF museum or outside some PAF base as trophy :D

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: What is a "drag shoot "?

Is this where crossdressers / Gender-fluid individuals in your area are shot down ? :p: :p::p:

@Joe Shearer

See ? There IS humor in this forum. One can seek it out by reading this Wind-afflicted person's posts !
Lest anyone accuse me of being dry and monotonous in my posts !!
Don't get your panties in a twist fuss pot just to escape from the original argument.
In error i typed shoot instead of Chute.....rest is there and very genuine to put an egg on your face.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom