What's new

IAF Rafales and Tejas aerial display over Delhi on IAF 88th anniversary

So what? They are old air crafts, why should we take unnecessary risks flying them over high profile people?

Exactly, sums up the confidence you have in your maintenance, pilots and equipment. RAF use Spitfires to fly over London on a regular basis.....

Remember you have a lot more MiG-21s and Mirage-2000s than Tejas.

Hi!!
You mean to say we are afraid of flying single engine Jets on republic day fly pass? we have even fought the battles with single engine fighters like Kargil then why will we be afraid to use them in fly pass which doesn't at all require tough battle type maneuvers.....during balakot also we used M2k... even next day when PAF attacked we sent Bison (we lost that jet true) but we never hesitated to use vintage single engine fighter against advance F16....

Exactly, sums up the confidence you have in your maintenance, pilots and equipment. RAF use Spitfires to fly over London on a regular basis.....
Lol! Do you fly F-7 in airshows? I don't think you do, and almost all the single-engine AC's are old generation. What's there to showcase? MiG 21 does fly over Delhi too.
Remember you have a lot more MiG-21s and Mirage-2000s than Tejas.
They do fly in missions, just not in airshows. Until they are retired. With more Tejas coming in, MiGs will be phased out.

Lol! Do you fly F-7 in airshows? I don't think you do, and almost all the single-engine AC's are old generation. What's there to showcase? MiG 21 does fly over Delhi too.

Yes, at all our parades in Islamabad, over VIPs, we fly every single type in PAF.

It's all on Youtube.

Next question?

Yes, at all our parades in Islamabad, over VIPs, we fly every single type in PAF.

It's all on Youtube.

Next question?
Well, that's your prerogative you can't move on from 2nd or 3rd generation jets.

Well, that's your prerogative you can't move on from 2nd or 3rd generation jets.

Stick with the debate, you claimed, in your very own words, it was too dangerous for the IAF to fly single engined jets over Delhi, while other air forces have the confidence to do this. You asked if PAF did this, I reply in the affirmative, now you want to talk about jet generations? Do yourself a favour, have some dignity and honour to admit you were wrong.

Stick with the debate, you claimed, in your very own words, it was too dangerous for the IAF to fly single engined jets over Delhi, while other air forces have the confidence to do this. You asked if PAF did this, I reply in the affirmative, now you want to talk about jet generations? Do yourself a favour, have some dignity and honour to admit you were wrong.
Yeah, maybe lol. The original question was if IAF flies single Engine jets on R-day, I answered they do. Since that's the original debate. You got anything else to add?

Yeah, maybe lol. The original question was if IAF flies single Engine jets on R-day, I answered they do. Since that's the original debate. You got anything else to add?

Think it's obvious my point is made

the great rare and endangered bird on display! good job indians!!

#tejasPheelyyy!

This "single-engine" issue is the foundation of Windjammer's existence on this forum .

Well, I will wait for IAF fanboys to point out how the PAF has lost the skills to fly twin engine fast jets !
A faker talking about existence. :laugh:
Unlike you i don't need to dig out some five year old post to remind you how your country fellow recently humiliated and destroyed you...but then you do need to have a foundation to feel remorse.
BTW, when the test came, it was a single engine jet that made your warlords cry to the Americans waving a piece of AMRAAM.

PAF even had a dedicated F-7 display team and even used these jets for motorway operations just days earlier....now i don't need to remind you how demanding are such operations.

1602245507934.png

PAF even had a dedicated F-7 display team and even used these jets for motorway operations just days earlier....now i don't need to remind you how demanding are such operations.

View attachment 677747

Watch them now fly in the face of reality and say IAF conducted these operations before PAF, that train is never late....

Watch them now fly in the face of reality and say IAF conducted these operations before PAF, that train is never late....
It runs deep in their psyche, when PAF first conducted motorway operations, the then IAF Chief could only say with a wry smile....''This is nothing new, Swedish AF has been doing it for years''......however it's another thing the IAF has been attempting it ever since....

It runs deep in their psyche, when PAF first conducted motorway operations, the then IAF Chief could only say with a wry smile....''This is nothing new, Swedish AF has been doing it for years''......however it's another thing the IAF has been attempting it ever since....

Yup, like that time 10 years after the first PAF female GD fighter pilot in PAF, IAF made out they invented woman's emancipation when they qualifed some female chopper pilot...

A faker talking about existence. :laugh:
Unlike you i don't need to dig out some five year old post to remind you how your country fellow recently humiliated and destroyed you...but then you do need to have a foundation to feel remorse.
BTW, when the test came, it was a single engine jet that made your warlords cry to the Americans waving a piece of AMRAAM.

I don't know what Potohari to English translation tool you are using, but I genuinely don't understand your post.

Nobody on this forum, including me, has learnt English as a mother tongue.

But when you purposely write strange phrases and unintelligible idioms, it helps nobody !

Pl. stick to the original issue of how PAF possess the skills to fly a Twin Engine fast jet, and how it practises these skills. Write in simple words and only then can I respond. Or ask for some mod's help.

Are you so uninformed / ignorant or just being intentionally full of "it" ?

Kindly use Google before posting, the search engine is really free :-)

Even in World War 2 , the IAF has performed road landings and take-offs in the middle of Calcutta !!!
729244-5778fe0c-7508-4cda-bb4f-8da23ae2b30f.jpg

A nice video for the members interested in learning about the world of military aviation in the subcontinent

A nice article, just so you can educate yourself, my friend!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom