What's new

IAF R-73/R-77 AAMs recovered from Mig-21 wreckage l Abhinandan did not fire any missile

My friend the pic which @Windjammer post has put Indian F-16 theory to rest because the pic shows front section of the missile and if this missile shot down F-16 how could this front section be in tact. This section needs to explode to kill any jet.

If Abhi,none,done took down F-16 how is the that Pakistan has the seeker in tact?

Here see below.

View attachment 545468
Good point . The side of the missile hit the plane as it took evasive action

lol windi bro...………… but but but they shot down our F-16 ………… LMAO...…………..
Nice this will put end to F-16s saga ………. hopefully

Oh yeh Wala , AIM-120C jo Taiwan se mangwaya tha
Oh this one , AIM-120C imported from Taiwan and then Photoshop in India.

My friend the pic which @Windjammer post has put Indian F-16 theory to rest because the pic shows front section of the missile and if this missile shot down F-16 how could this front section be in tact. This section needs to explode to kill any jet.
Dude, simple fact is shooting down any aircraft inside Pakistani territory would be naked aggression and if Mr Moustache was indeed the culprit, does anyone thinks we would have released him.
These are just Indian ploys to cover their humiliation, little these creatures know, worse is yet to be exposed.

ANY evidence that you shot down an F-16?
It's not even worth debating with these Gangoo's. What matter's is the internationl media. The consensus there from such wide media as New York Time, Reuters, BBC is that -

• no F-16 was shot
  • nobody was killed at Balakot other then few trees
  • only kill recorded was Indian Mig-21
  • pilot captured and returned after recieved instructions in use of toilets
  • Modi got b*tch slapped

This is not a village fair khushti that you talk about crying or complaining. It’s about ensuring you guys don’t have the F16 in play. Not that it mattered because we even took down the F16s.
arey bhut mubarak!!

missile plane say nai lagta hai mou say chala tha after all you people are mou ch*d commandos!

This is not a village fair khushti that you talk about crying or complaining. It’s about ensuring you guys don’t have the F16 in play. Not that it mattered because we even took down the F16s.
STFU

It's not even worth debating with these Gangoo's. What matter's is the internationl media. The consensus there from such wide media as New York Time, Reuters, BBC is that -

• no F-16 was shot
  • nobody was killed at Balakot other then few trees
  • only kill recorded was Indian Mig-21
  • pilot captured and returned after recieved instructions in use of toilets
  • Modi got b*tch slapped

indian kind is still in shock after having been thrashed and humiliated by an enemy that is more than 7× smaller than itself. To make matters worst, the americans, Russians and Israelis did not come to the rescue of india as they hoped they would. It is an extremely bitter pill for indians to swallow that they will probably never recover from it........8-)

Dude, simple fact is shooting down any aircraft inside Pakistani territory would be naked aggression and if Mr Moustache was indeed the culprit, does anyone thinks we would have released him.
These are just Indian ploys to cover their humiliation, little these creatures know, worse is yet to be exposed.
please dont talk sense! modi na bol dia f 16 ki fleet khatam kardi bas like indians app bhi maan lo warna ya repeat kartay rahay gay! until you get tired they wont tire they are relentless and modis g is their source of energy! unlimited energy

I am going by my Govt version and you should go by yours as it should be and that’s fair. All else’s is just hypothesis. There was no way you could have kept him for Long time . The Pak side HAD to return him irrespective of how many aircrafts he took down. It was about escalation. I think Pak did the wise thing by sending him back and claiming moral hi ground.
The narrative in your media is already shifted to one plane downed. Which begs the question on who were the 3 parachuteers (is that right word) as seen by eyewitnesses. One is our guy definitely . I am not here to do a tu tu mei mei. Let’s cut crap and behave with little maturity.
Bottom line is, PAF is ready to field all of it's F-16 fleet for the International Observers, some say, it has already done so, is IAF prepared to do the same for it's SU-30 and Mirage-2000.
Also the six IAF personal, did they all actually died in the Helicopter crash.

@Windjammer @BHarwana .... I am surprised that no one has asked a very important question. The un-exploded Spice-2000 bombs are now in the hands of Pakistan. I think this is a bonanza for Pakistan that this top of the range Israeli weapon fell right in their hands so easily.

What do you guys think?

@Windjammer @BHarwana .... I am surprised that no one has asked a very important question. The un-exploded Spice-2000 bombs are now in the hands of Pakistan. I think this is a bonanza for Pakistan that this top of the range Israeli weapon fell right in their hands so easily.

What do you guys think?
We already have precision kits so this would not help us that much.

Back
Top Bottom