What's new

IAF R-73/R-77 AAMs recovered from Mig-21 wreckage l Abhinandan did not fire any missile

This is not a village fair khushti that you talk about crying or complaining. It’s about ensuring you guys don’t have the F16 in play. Not that it mattered because we even took down the F16s.
Sure in some bollywood movie ?
Keep up happy shooting , but in reality your migs jets been shot by the girl friend crow which was shotdead by your mirrage 2000s in balakot ?

I am going by my Govt version and you should go by yours as it should be and that’s fair. All else’s is just hypothesis. There was no way you could have kept him for Long time . The Pak side HAD to return him irrespective of how many aircrafts he took down. It was about escalation. I think Pak did the wise thing by sending him back and claiming moral hi ground.
The narrative in your media is already shifted to one plane downed. Which begs the question on who were the 3 parachuteers (is that right word) as seen by eyewitnesses. One is our guy definitely . I am not here to do a tu tu mei mei. Let’s cut crap and behave with little maturity.
Problem is your govts credibility ?
Which has nothing called credibility !
Bring it to your govt frist from NYTIMES thy are sellin it cheap ?

ANY evidence that you shot down an F-16?
Proof maangtay hai lakin detay nahi hain
Aik number ki
images
yuck quam hai. :lol:

You do what you have to and let India do what she has to.
If there is a clause that Pak use F16 only for terror against Afg then India will try to pressures Americans. It's not a question of crying or not. Americans are trying to hard sell huge weapons and trying to have India as strategic partner . Let's see if we can leverage. Maybe we can , maybe we can't. Pak jets crossed LoC. So we will try to do our best.

be my guest to humiliate yourself in front of Americans, they have already seen your auqat and they have seen how much you buy, every week news of 6500 corore contract signed and in the end you have nothing to show for. Americans are not as gullible as Russian they can see your worth.

Proof that 47 MKI's were shot down.
Its already proven sir! I went to the market and found a man on a stall selling "Russian Salad". There is no way he could have done this otherwise! It clearly shows that Pakistan have shot down a Russian Su-30. What do you say amarjeet? I think we have exposed another lie here!! Russian salad, russian Su-30,, yani k jeh tu pooran roop sy
nishchit ha ka Salad becha matlab Su30 thuka! Amarjeet, please humary darshakoon ko btain ka kesay hum ny yeh jhoot pakra aur kesay Russian salad is very fantastic!

This is not a village fair khushti that you talk about crying or complaining. It’s about ensuring you guys don’t have the F16 in play. Not that it mattered because we even took down the F16s.

lol u guy get fooled by ur own armed force by modi ji pressure
hahahaha of course he told senior IAF authorities give this statement i will give u promotion and they said what u guys want to hear.. to get a vote in election. moreover how much ur own armed forces love each other we have seen so many scandals specially Italian chopper scandals, Tej bahadur, Rafael etc etc etc..!!! even u guys lost 4 5 aircraft at starting of this year because of poor maintenance, training and PAKISTAN ko halka lea na:angel:.
These all fact should be in ur mind when u start barking about PAKISTAN ..!!! :pakistan::pakistan:

not just a section but most probably both missiles.

Different Section of one of the missiles
View attachment 545492 View attachment 545493
Derbies of second missile confirm that Abi did not launched any of the missile loaded on his MiG-21
View attachment 545494

Note: Attached pics are the screen grab of different videos
Great work as always dear, since both missiles were still attached to the aircraft, it can only mean one thing, Indians could have only fired their secret missile called Agni Patil at the PAF jet.

Back
Top Bottom