What's new

IAF R-73/R-77 AAMs recovered from Mig-21 wreckage l Abhinandan did not fire any missile

Pakistan side remained calm and there was no knee-jerk reaction. Everyone knew that no F-16 was shot except that Indian claimed to even the score and avoid public backlash.

W/C Abhinandan himself admitted that he was looking for a target but PAF shot him down. Surprises were promised so will be delivered.

@Windjammer @HRK as discussed on the thread, payload completed.

Since the Indians started to make the claim, I just knew it there must be lot in the hatch to rub Indian's noses in the dirt. In today's day and age, why are they so stupid!! The Indian nation supposedly good in Information technology. Don't they understand that everything get recorded!! Why such stupid behavior!!
As one Indian put it, the point they wanted to make is that Pakistan used F 16 and just wouldn't admit that JF 17 were used too.
Their ploy of use of F16 busted. JF 17 they don't want to mention, because they don't want to admit that Pakistan with China has produce an aircraft, which has put Su 30 to shame.

Since the Indians started to make the claim, I just knew it there must be lot in the hatch to rub Indian's noses in the dirt. In today's day and age, why are they so stupid!! The Indian nation supposedly good in Information technology. Don't they understand that everything get recorded!! Why such stupid behavior!!
As one Indian put it, the point they wanted to make is that Pakistan used F 16 and just wouldn't admit that JF 17 were used too.
Their ploy of use of F16 busted. JF 17 they don't want to mention, because they don't want to admit that Pakistan with China has produce an aircraft, which has put Su 30 to shame.
just to play the doval's advocate ( :woot: ) , how do you explain the exploded piece of the aim-120c?

Ah, but the million dollar question is that did the ENJOY getting hit in their arse or not? :lol:

I have to ask from the one who was ridding on a Russian made Su30's fat arse.
Oh, but I just remember, he had been released by Pakistan.
I heard he was missing Indian Nandoos.

D14kFXFWsAACqjg.jpeg

This is still half picture... Im sure there is another missile infront first line missile... Maybe abhinandan mig21 was armed with one bally drop tank and 4 missiles

If you have tried harder he would have even admitted looking for Bin Laden or General Yahya Khan as well.

Please Update yourself.

595d6738f618c994fc8dcc6aeff894af.jpg

IAF Mig 21 has MINIMUM 5 hard Points. 1 x EFT means 4 remaining for Missiles.

CU2771.jpg
Picture abhi baki ha baita.. Just wait & watch... According some sources pak recovered all armaments of Abhinandan mig21s.... Abhi tum logon ka full time zalil hona baki ha.. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom