What's new

IAF R-73/R-77 AAMs recovered from Mig-21 wreckage l Abhinandan did not fire any missile

No body is saving a pride here.
Just sort out Proven facts with UN Proven Stories and you will get the picture.

Indian Claims :

1. F16 Fired Missiles : AIM 120 Shown .. F16 were used ... Proved
2. We Hit Deep Inside Balakot... Trees + Crows Killed.... Proved
3. When IAF Hit , PAF was Sleeping .. ZERO RETALIATION ( Like Abhinandan Did ) .. Proved

Pakistani Claims & Reversals :

1. We Have 3 Pilots > Then Just 1 > Where did the other Go ?
2. We Never used F16 > Then where did India get AIM 120 from ?
3. We Hit Deep Inside India > Then Why This .. ? ( Note the Term "from within pakistani airspace" ) , They didnt even cross the LOC !

21801511_0.jpg

India NEVER Changed its "Official" position. NEVER.
"saving pride" is the act of people who make Bizzare Claims and later Retract.

Hahahah next level trolling

India’s claims were never that PAF used F-16 or that they breached Pakistan’s airspace but the absurd claim that they killed 300 militants and that they downed an F-16 plane. Both points are unsubstantiated and your own defense minister had to use a social media post as an evidence. Obviously, international press and subject matter experts the world over dismissed both of India’s essential claims and established the fact that the IAF planes made a hasty retreat and that not a single living being was harmed by Indian “bombardments”

The fact that highly precise and accurate Israeli ammunitions missed their targetes significantly is the only intrigue remaining. An achievement only India is capable of making. Everything else is face saving antics which has rightly been debunked and dismissed across the board. Sit this one out, you have been utterly humiliated.

I do not think aircrafts ready to scramble, such as abhinandan's mig21 have EFTs. They are heavy and such aircrafts do not need range and rather require an ability to gain altitude asap.

Now I KNOW that an su30 has been shot down. the indians are going to announce soon that an su30 crashed due to technical issues because of the over hauling problems and that will cover up the su30 killed by Pakistan!

Quite Possible. Unless PAF Jets looked like this :

hcwf5kge02by.jpg

797184-pakistan-air-force-f-16.jpg

Please dont make Bizzare Claims without Substance.

Zalil ?

You know what Abhinandan DEFENDED his country and Chased back Intruders ?
Ask your PAF why couldnt they do that in the First place and why were they sleeping when IAF raided Deep.

then you will understand the TRUE meaning of the word "Zalil" my friend.
PAF did successfully defense our air space while the iaf failed as your gov itself admitted (recall they accepted that they didn't kill anyone and didn't cross the loc either). PAF also bombed the near by areas of depots and brigade headquarters that your gov also admitted. And PAF shot down your two frontline fighters, namely, the mig21 and su30. The least you could do is at least acknowledge the sacrifice of your two su30 pilots. SHAME on india for not accepting those who died for her.

@Windjammer @AgNoStiC MuSliM @WebMaster @MastanKhan @Irfan Baloch @Zarvan

I think mystery is solved regarding Mig-21 armament.
So it is clear now that Mig-21 was equiped with 2x R-73 and 2x R-77 and all were found with the wreckage.

xXtJjz8.jpg

2nd R-73 tail section attached with pylon
tlpk1qa.jpg

Another picture from different angle

BfIL3Af.jpg

Both R-77 were found at the crash site as well

Gum5mFr.jpg

Damaged R-77

umk5i1E.jpg

Last edited:
The Indian narrative has been bloated with lies for political gains and hence will never have the moral high ground. It is actually a slap on the faces of all Indian Military warriors like Abhinandan.

Which Lies ?

Let me show you what lies are :

1. ISPR...We have 3 Pilots.... Oopsss... Soorry we Lied.... We have Just One.
2. We Never used F16s.... Oopsss Sorry.... That AIM 120 was from Taiwan
3. We Hit Deep Inside India... Ooopsss Sorry... We didnt even Cross LOC

Im ONLY Mentioning whats OFFICIAL by GoI and ISPR.

Now, be a man and tell me which Lies you are talking about ?

your butthurt is showing again...

Nope. I dont need to be butthurt against people who didnt even claim their soldiers in 1999.

A word of advise for Pakistani members. Do not fall for the trap, you are being lured into one. Just stay calm and avoid dragging religion into it. Indians got slapped hard & are angry. let them settle down.

these salvaged AAM may b sitting in our warehouse, but somehow have struck the nerves of IAF & indian Govt.

Which Lies ?

Let me show you what lies are :

1. ISPR...We have 3 Pilots.... Oopsss... Soorry we Lied.... We have Just One.
2. We Never used F16s.... Oopsss Sorry.... That AIM 120 was from Taiwan
3. We Hit Deep Inside India... Ooopsss Sorry... We didnt even Cross LOC

Im ONLY Mentioning whats OFFICIAL by GoI and ISPR.

Now, be a man and tell me which Lies you are talking about ?

Nope. I dont need to be butthurt against people who didnt even claim their soldiers in 1999.
Tissue chahiyay tissue? ;)

Zalil ?

You know what Abhinandan DEFENDED his country and Chased back Intruders ?
Ask your PAF why couldnt they do that in the First place and why were they sleeping when IAF raided Deep.

then you will understand the TRUE meaning of the word "Zalil" my friend.

Abay dhakan .... q apnay app ko bp ka mariz bana raha hy.

Pakistanis had your live pilot, Pakistanis have the wreckage of your downed mig ........ why would you try to defend the indefensible. Your side has nothing ..... except Abhinandan ka waar chooran.

My advice take few deep breaths and try reconciling with and accepting the reality, make your life easy ....... Pakistanis will keep disclosing little information to tease you ..... just don't pay attention to them and accept the reality and forget about challenging it.

Back
Top Bottom