What's new

IAF-PAF-PLAAF..COMPARISON BY INDIAN AEROSPACE BLOG

Now I have to say you deserve an award for the wikipedia truster, we mentioned Miraage 3 as 73 as 1 was crashed and 1 I could not find its existence, then F 7 are told 150 as already few have been replaced. Why not trust the wikipedia the most which is also edited and written by bloggers like me.

So now you accept JF 17 is useless and Pakistan has only F 16 as its frontline fighter >> Good Job atlast :)

Moreover you purchased the F 16's from Jordan which
  • You purchased old F-16s from Jordan they were block 15, and Pak purchased them to use after MLU upgrade and it was and I think its US who did MLU for pak and Its for Jordan TAI,Turkey did MLU upgrade

• Whole Jordan Airforce is using second hand F-16 gifted by US and purchased from other countries, how come they give new F-16s to PAK

When did i say they were new ? You want to go back and read my post ?

So now you accept JF 17 is useless and Pakistan has only F 16 as its frontline fighter >> Good Job atlast :)
[/LIST]

Lol I feel sorry for you. Let me tell you somthing.
1. Jf17 is for replacing the old fleet since it will be inducted in huge numbers, therefore its considered as backbone of PAF.
2. Main fighter in PAF is still F16.
3. When the F16 will retire in near future than PAF will induct 5th gen jets for main attack.
4. PAF was always small in numbers comparee to IAF still PAF sucefully defended its nation.
5. I didnt gave you the reason why teja is not 4+ gen because its a 5th gen. Compare teja with F35 or j30 please.

Lol I feel sorry for you. Let me tell you somthing.
1. Jf17 is for replacing the old fleet since it will be inducted in huge numbers, therefore its considered as backbone of PAF.
2. Main fighter in PAF is still F16.
3. When the F16 will retire in near future than PAF will induct 5th gen jets for main attack.
4. PAF was always small in numbers comparee to IAF still PAF sucefully defended its nation.
5. I didnt gave you the reason why teja is not 4+ gen because its a 5th gen. Compare teja with F35 or j30 please.
Defend itself I guess India never attacked and when it did you were out of Bangladesh. PLus you can read anywhere why JF 17 was made and yes it is to replace F 7 which was once your main fighter, but do you think 76 Planes can do the job no so therefore we say JF 17 as Pakistan's main fighter.

And as I said you still cannot prove me wrong and taking help of boastful sarcasm which is getting you nothing instead you are making fun of yourself.

For the People who Don't know About SU30MKI VS F-16 BLOCK 52 n MLU UPGRADED...Open this thread to educate Yourself...!
Pakistan's New F-16 Block 52 vs SU 30 MKI.

Defend itself I guess India never attacked and when it did you were out of Bangladesh. PLus you can read anywhere why JF 17 was made and yes it is to replace F 7 which was once your main fighter, but do you think 76 Planes can do the job no so therefore we say JF 17 as Pakistan's main fighter.

And as I said you still cannot prove me wrong and taking help of boastful sarcasm which is getting you nothing instead you are making fun of yourself.
We will compare Teja and JF-17 when Teja will be Truly Operational....

For the People who Don't know About SU30MKI VS F-16 BLOCK 52 n MLU UPGRADED...Open this thread to educate Yourself...!

Sir, I agree but can we really compare a dual engine fighter with a single one ??

IOC 2 has been achieved and FOC will be given by September this year most probably and it has been inducted into the fleet already this month

you have to read an imaginary post no 54364 to find out that JF-17 is a 5th gen stealth fighter. why?- because it is-

Since you cannot read or comprehend..

1)Tejas has all the hallmarks required for a 4+ gen aircraft. BVR,mid flight refueling,digital FBW and is going to be equiped with Uttam AESA.

Tejas is in service

How many 4+ gen Tejas are in service tell me?-

That doesn't matter as the first LCA is with IAF,and HAL already has capability to produce 12 per year..

By this logic Mig 21 is far superior to LCA and JF 17 as 1000s were produced.

That doesn't matter as the first LCA is with IAF,and HAL already has capability to produce 12 per year..

By this logic Mig 21 is far superior to LCA and JF 17 as 1000s were produced.

I dont know what part if my question you didnt comprehend- HAL is a 4+ gen plane on paper. JF17 will be a 4+ gen warplane in block 2 or 3-
Why the hell you guys comparing modified or proposed on paper still on trials since decade supposedly 4+ gen aircraft with a constant JF17?- you made that a benchmark because it satisfies your false ego.

I dont know what part if my question you didnt comprehend- HAL is a 4+ gen plane on paper. JF17 will be a 4+ gen warplane in block 2 or 3-

not in block 2.
Why the hell you guys comparing modified or proposed on paper still on trials since decade supposedly 4+ gen aircraft with a constant JF17?- you made that a benchmark because it satisfies your false ego

Are you dumb or what ? Are you living the 1990s to call Tejas a design still on Paper ?

LCA has already been transferred to the IAF.Parrikar hands over first light combat aircraft Tejas to IAF

It is already in serial production and there is no going back now.

Next time,when you open your mouth wide to mock tejas,think about the state of your countries aerospace industry.

Why the hell you guys comparing modified or proposed on paper still on trials since decade supposedly 4+ gen aircraft with a constant JF17?- you made that a benchmark because it satisfies your false ego.
First of all how can you call JF 17 Completely Pakistan's whenever you name it do say Pakistan and China's as its a join development exactly the same way when we talk about FGFA

DSC00805-L.jpg

compound delta planform

airframe made of CFC materials ( up to 45% by weight )

DRDO Multi-mode radar ( mark 1 )/DRDO uttam AESA ( mark 2 )

glass cockpit

relaxed static stability design

quadruplex digital fly-by-wire flight control system

seems the first squarden of Tejas has been raised (on paper of course)..............and it has beaten jf17 in combat (on papers).....................Indians must learn the difference between dreams and reality :p
Things on papers still signify way from dream to reality but its still not a reality..................like a few folks were comparing Rafales with entire PAF in past.................and now since its a more possibility that Rafale deal is going to cancel so all analyst are ''teaching'' the nation.........''hey we don't need rafales, we got better option Su30!''
same thing goes for Tejas....................... Tejas can do this and this and this.................when? :D

seems the first squarden of Tejas has been raised (on paper of course)..............and it has beaten jf17 in combat (on papers).....................Indians must learn the difference between dreams and reality :p

First you must understand the reality,Tejas is now in serial production.Here is another fact-We are getting 16 Su 30 MKIs every year.

'hey we don't need rafales, we got better option Su30!''
same thing goes for Tejas....................... Tejas can do this and this and this.................when? :D

Now.

Serial production? seriously? I mean what happened to delay fever? did Sedish managed to solve the technical issues? or Israelis did that? or may be American?
and define ''now'' here.....................I am listening this ''Now'' since 2009 :D

Back
Top Bottom