What's new

IAF-PAF-PLAAF..COMPARISON BY INDIAN AEROSPACE BLOG

Serial production? seriously? I mean what happened to delay fever?

Yes troll,seriously..
DSC_0340.JPG

Here is the first one of the assembly line.

Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: First look at new Tejas facilities | HAL’s hi-tech Tejas hangar goes live; first aircraft likely in 3 months

Here is the assembly line.

did Sedish managed to solve the technical issues? or Israelis did that? or may be American?

We aren't Pakistan to run around the world begging help.

.I am listening this ''Now'' since 2009 :D

Tejas is in Air Force,and it is more capabilities than any other fighter had when they were inducted.

seriously?
No help from Israel? Saab? American? Russians?
R u kidding and if u r serious then plz block IDF ......... because what I am telling u is what they r publishing and it is more reliable than u :)

Tejas is in Air Force,and it is more capabilities than any other fighter had when they were inducted
It was in air force in 2009 too :)

my bad I failed to find those articles related to Tejas ''hiddedn facts''...............
and now here I am seeing Tejas inducted in IAF already.............Man I need to do my break fast properly

I can see some mistakes, but it's not a big deal, it's difficult to get it all right even if all the info were widely available.

Though I will point to one important aspect, if we must discuss China-India comparison in air.

That is indigenous efforts, much of the reason China isn't doing too much is because of this. Engine problems has put Chinese fighter programs into delays, the indigenous design and production of Y-20 and Y-9, Y-9 is ready, are also stopping our shopping for the aircraft.

I don't want to go into fighter difference, it's not much until the 5th gen arrives, so I'll leave it.

Ground attack, H-6 has all been upgraded and is a legit bomber, the max take off weight is 10 times Jaguar's. These are not fighters and thus as long as they can launch cruise missiles and other explosives, it's good enough. Which makes the H-6 a capability India just doesn't have.

Americans have proven, the age of bombers don't matter as much as long as they can do the job.

Transport, again, we have put a hold on buying for about a decade now, and we never bought that many to begin with, I'm fine with it, Y-9 I don't think we have too many, so shouldn't matter. Though this is the place where the Y-20 will be a big game changer. This is a current comparison, but due to the different approaches, we must thus look at different things.

Special mission ones? Our radar has proven its worth on ships and on planes, as we have exported it to Pakistan, which btw you missed. ZDK-something, I think. Again waiting for platforms.

Y-9 has entered service and now so has KJ-500. A very potent platform, for one thing, it's not a beam platform anymore.

I'm ok with the ranking for this, but mostly because of the American anti sub platforms, which you didn't include here, you consider them navy?

Z-19 has seen action on international exercises, it's also more than 200 than 40, and Z-10, it's about 100 now. These are not that hard to get an estimate, they are easily counted by the number of battalions we have of them, while not 100%, it's close enough for this. How are Chinese helicopters not home made btw?

To say China is not developing in all fields, is frankly, not a very well informed conclusion.

I can see some mistakes, but it's not a big deal, it's difficult to get it all right even if all the info were widely available.

Though I will point to one important aspect, if we must discuss China-India comparison in air.

That is indigenous efforts, much of the reason China isn't doing too much is because of this. Engine problems has put Chinese fighter programs into delays, the indigenous design and production of Y-20 and Y-9, Y-9 is ready, are also stopping our shopping for the aircraft.

I don't want to go into fighter difference, it's not much until the 5th gen arrives, so I'll leave it.

Ground attack, H-6 has all been upgraded and is a legit bomber, the max take off weight is 10 times Jaguar's. These are not fighters and thus as long as they can launch cruise missiles and other explosives, it's good enough. Which makes the H-6 a capability India just doesn't have.

Americans have proven, the age of bombers don't matter as much as long as they can do the job.

Transport, again, we have put a hold on buying for about a decade now, and we never bought that many to begin with, I'm fine with it, Y-9 I don't think we have too many, so shouldn't matter. Though this is the place where the Y-20 will be a big game changer. This is a current comparison, but due to the different approaches, we must thus look at different things.

Special mission ones? Our radar has proven its worth on ships and on planes, as we have exported it to Pakistan, which btw you missed. ZDK-something, I think. Again waiting for platforms.

Y-9 has entered service and now so has KJ-500. A very potent platform, for one thing, it's not a beam platform anymore.

I'm ok with the ranking for this, but mostly because of the American anti sub platforms, which you didn't include here, you consider them navy?

Z-19 has seen action on international exercises, it's also more than 200 than 40, and Z-10, it's about 100 now. These are not that hard to get an estimate, they are easily counted by the number of battalions we have of them, while not 100%, it's close enough for this. How are Chinese helicopters not home made btw?

To say China is not developing in all fields, is frankly, not a very well informed conclusion.
I fell on the Chinese note all the Info is exact and correct as our Admin from China helped us in it and he is quite good wth what he does, the rest yup you are right as given in the conclusion but I feel transportation is a major problem

Which makes the H-6 a capability India just doesn't have.
Its a capability they have had, and have but don't want. Give or take the h-6/Tu-16 have a weapon load of 8-9 Tons. Not much more than Flankers. Which is the reason why the PLAAF purchased SU-30MKI.
H-6 is useless against a modern foe.
The capability edge in numbers the PLAAF is useless against India since PLAAF has limited capability in Tibet given geography of the region and altitude restrictions. PLAAF/PLA would use BM that would dystroy 1/3 of all IA/IAF capability near the border. Same is true to a lesser extent of the Chinese forces in Tibet.

The PAF, we do not need to compare them to the IAF, reason why being so, is because with short range BMs and tactical missiles, the PAF would loose major capability.
Real discussion is how much India can manage of the Chinese missiles with conventional warheads. The IA may not be effected but the IAF would loose a lot of airstrips/aircraft.

Haha , data missing on PAF side plus no date on training for both PAF and PLAAF to make IAF look better pathetic always thinking of ways to hate without giving credit to those you earn it more then you BS thread and info I am outa here .

why does India sugar coat everything to make them feel good

They should have a category for "Most crashed fighter planes" i wonder who comes up on top... of course the great india

How about a category for "most jets lost in air to air combat"... likewise King India comes up on top

I almost forget this category "Most failed indigenous weapons project"...and the award goes to King India

LOL.

For Indian side "hundreds on orders" and for Pakistan "nothing on order." Same goes for China. Don't we have a massive jf-17 order?

Also notice that Indian SU30 gets "(4.5 gen)" word but not Chinese SU30.

Finally, Pakistan can well defend itself from Indian incursion. We cannot take over India and nether India can take over Pakistan. We only have india as sky enemy, whereas India has China, Pakistan and many more borders than pakistan, so it cannot send everything to Pakistani/Indian border, which Pakistan can do.

Oh well, it's an indian blog.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom