What's new

IAF-PAF-PLAAF..COMPARISON BY INDIAN AEROSPACE BLOG

Basically the whole OP was set up to glorify india. You can never trust an indian to be bias-free. Therefore, their analysis cannot be attributed as to being impartial and it serves no purpose to discuss the topic any further.
rap_battle.gif

Hello IADnews here as we have seen many people are accusing us to be bias and not telling full info one thing to mention that we do not have much info on the latest Pakistani arsenal and what we post is not much different from the latest, here is the updated version where we told why we put Tejas as 4+ generation and so on :-

Tejas was said 4+ generation becasue if Paksitani's can call JF 17 4th Generation, then tejas does have better used materials, coatings and especially the EW is more advanced than JF 17. The reason. Moreover Miraage 3 and 5 are also named as 4th generations as Pakistan ran some upgrades on them which do make them capable .

You can also go to the blog and search more as I cannot upload a link as of now, also soon, as requested by one of the Indian members to update about Geographical location etc we will be doing it soon.

Last edited:
Hello IADnews here as we have seen many people are accusing us to be bias and not telling full info one thing to mention that we do not have much info on the latest Pakistani arsenal and what we post is not much different from the latest, here is the updated version where we told why we put Tejas as 4+ generation and so on :-

Tejas was said 4+ generation becasue if Paksitani's can call JF 17 4th Generation, then tejas does have better used materials, coatings and especially the EW is more advanced than JF 17. The reason. Moreover Miraage 3 and 5 are also named as 4th generations as Pakistan ran some upgrades on them which do make them capable .

You can also go to the blog and search more as I cannot upload a link as of now, also soon, as requested by one of the Indian members to update about Geographical location etc we will be doing it soon.

Dont bother doing that. Your evaluation is to awesome for Pakistanis to understand. :oops:

Dont bother doing that. Your evaluation is to awesome for Pakistanis to understand. :oops:
I am sure Sir :) I do understand the sarcasm but being the writer hope you got to know the actual truth than boasting out on any platform which won't make any difference.

AS EVEN IF YOU SHOUT OUT SAYING ANYTHING YOU LIKE YOU CANNOT BEAT THE TRUTH

And yea teja is 5th gen jet. Please dont compare it with jf17. You are insulting teja.:cool:

what is this s****
how beautiful dreams are shown to Indian nations....................Dreams :D

So if Pakistan calls its jf17 5th gen fighter, you will call teja 6th gen or 5+ gen. Han ?:eek: Does that make sense ? Shows the military info you guys have.
Better of with reporting daily masla new and quit evaluating tecnical stuff.
Sir if Pakistan says that we know what you mean by it, Pakistan's and China's JF 17 are 4th Generation but with better avionics tejas does become a 4+ (Not 4.5 in any way until mk2) Thats the reason we used 4+ and not 4++, Moreover I am sure you have more military info than me so I followed you :) but I see here you still cannot tell me why I cannot mention Tejas as 4+ generation pitty on you

Thank you for correcting us will make the change as we do not follow Wikipedia most times and try to go to other trusted sites, will make sure to update the info :) as 13 F 16 were added in 2014 which I did not include

11.PNG
12.PNG

F7 are 186
mirage III are 75 so very pathetic numbering by Bloger

Yup same as I said we cannot really compare tejas and JF 17 as Pakistan made JF 17 as its main front line fighter where as India made tejas just to add the Indigenous touch to its fleet. I hope you leave out the sarcasm soon as it is not going to result in a senseful debate moreover.

I think you are making sarcasm your weapon as do not have anything conclusive to beat us and take our any flaw in what I have said.

Btw who said you jf17 is main front line fighter ? :eek: PAF bought F16 block 50/52 and upgraded old F16s and bought about 14 second hand from jordan to put in museum right ? :cool:

P.s shaeen,babur,ghauri, and specially developed for indian army Nasar. I think thats enough for you conclusive!

View attachment 186211 View attachment 186212
F7 are 186
mirage III are 75 so very pathetic numbering by Bloger
Now I have to say you deserve an award for the wikipedia truster, we mentioned Miraage 3 as 73 as 1 was crashed and 1 I could not find its existence, then F 7 are told 150 as already few have been replaced. Why not trust the wikipedia the most which is also edited and written by bloggers like me.

Btw who said you jf17 is main front line fighter ? :eek: PAF bought F16 block 50/52 and upgraded old F16s and bought about 14 second hand from jordan to put in museum right ? :cool:

P.s shaeen,babur,ghauri, and specially developed for indian army Nasar. I think thats enough for you conclusive!
So now you accept JF 17 is useless and Pakistan has only F 16 as its frontline fighter >> Good Job atlast :)

Moreover you purchased the F 16's from Jordan which
  • You purchased old F-16s from Jordan they were block 15, and Pak purchased them to use after MLU upgrade and it was and I think its US who did MLU for pak and Its for Jordan TAI,Turkey did MLU upgrade

• Whole Jordan Airforce is using second hand F-16 gifted by US and purchased from other countries, how come they give new F-16s to PAK

Back
Top Bottom