What's new

IAF-PAF-PLAAF..COMPARISON BY INDIAN AEROSPACE BLOG

giphy.gif

Its just a blog review don't take it seriously .....

Completely bias. I found something really funny. There isn't a huge gap between PAF and IAF as compared to the gap between IAF and PLAAF still fellow Indians say they don't bother about PAF anymore. Strange han,
Lol PAF can catch up faster to you than you can catch up to PLAAF, but PAF is not bothered to press any super power button, you know 8-). They stick to their doctrine unlike others.:pakistan:

It's most closer analysis than anything I have seen on Internet for the past 1 year. But future procurement will be so high of assumption ... As China is very aggressive to expand its fleet and yet will keep all its old aircraft just to show up the numbers ... India should solve problems of MMRCA and increase Tejas numbers

My friend you lack some serious research abilities than, i must say. :cuckoo:

Completely bias. I found something really funny. There isn't a huge gap between PAF and IAF as compared to the gap between IAF and PLAAF still fellow Indians say they don't bother about PAF anymore. Strange han,
Lol PAF can catch up faster to you than you can catch up to PLAAF, but PAF is not bothered to press any super power button, you know 8-). They stick to their doctrine unlike others.:pakistan:

My friend you lack some serious research abilities than, i must say. :cuckoo:
Plz explain

How in the world gap between IAF and PAF is compared between PLAAF and IAF ? We have power to match Chinese . Do u have anything that ll deter Su30mki or future fighters ?

In May 2005 it was reported that there were two versions, with and without a rocket booster, with ranges of 400 km and 300 km respectively.At the MAKS airshow in August 2005, a range of 300 km was quoted for a streamlined missile with a small booster and fins on both booster and fuselage.
@HRK

Plz explain

How in the world gap between IAF and PAF is compared between PLAAF and IAF ? We have power to match Chinese . Do u have anything that ll deter Su30mki or future fighters ?

Well you dont really need su30mki when it comes to war between nuclear power countries. Nuclear babur missile attached to jf17 can do better job thn su30mki.

Ps. F16 block 50/52 can handle su30mki very well.

Back
Top Bottom