What's new

IAF Mirage-2k to participate in exercise with Israeli Air Force

Training with the BEST most COMBAT PROVEN can only be a good thing Surely

I bet YOU pakistanis wish you could fly with Israelis
No you absolute freak of a child

We literally out fought them in the air in all of the air skirmishes they fought in. They are still yet to down a single fighter jet being piloted by someone from the PAF

Sorry to Burst your bubble, Indian.

But

Not Only did we fly against them.

We shot down what you Bharati Trolls call the Best.

Don't Indians always boast that IAF is the best and doesn't need any lessons from anyone LOL Looks like papa Israel needs to give new flying lessons to IAF after Abhinandan fiasco.

LOL Ask your Israeli buddies why they keep begging for Pakistani recognition. Your Israeli buddies are obsessed with Pakistan. LOL you should read some Israeli media reports. Always obsessed with Pakistan.

Don't make me laugh you Hindustani stooge. PAF has owned IAF in the past. PAF still rules the skies. Your tiny Israeli brother doesn't have a chance of survival against Pakistan. When push comes to shove the Israelis know they are dust.

Your so called best combat proven were once relying on combat tactics envisaged by a PAF pilot on how to fight the MiG-21......I bet you Indians wonder if your huge IAF will ever deliver like some of the smaller air forces.

Please avoid feeding trolls since, the quality and knowledge is evident from the comments. Thread must continue with subject at hand.

Regards,

What the Israeli is saying for the Indian's it's considered spotless. 😂

@Windjammer

There was the “small men in big office” and now we have “small men in big cockpit”.

EFAA2A86-2771-4948-8DE1-D44FF0CF66FA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom