What's new

IAF might get upto 300 FGFA

Grandpa there will be no immediate war. 1st do some research and u hav flying coffins too F-7.M-MRCA is to replace mig-21.
well, atleast we don't call them flying coffins and it don't go down like your migs.Your MIG 21 is a Flying coffin for sure said by your pilots ,and you can't deny this fact.First replace them because in near future i am sure you will come up and say India to produce 200 more experience pilots immediately because whatever was left MIG 21 took them.Thanks for calling me "Grandpa".I am sure you will be grandpa too by the time your air force decide on MMRCA.

well, atleast we don't call them flying coffins and it don't go down like your migs.Your MIG 21 is a Flying coffin for sure said by your pilots ,and you can't deny this fact.First replace them because in near future i am sure you will come up and say India to produce 200 more experience pilots immediately because whatever was left MIG 21 took them.Thanks for calling me "Grandpa".I am sure you will be grandpa too by the time your air force decide on MMRCA.

please read this PAF Falcons - PAF s' Attrition
dont say ur AIRFORCE dont have vintage fighters.

FGFA is still a plane in designing phase. We should also order at least order 2-3 squadron of PAKFA to protect us if there is a delay in FGFA.
we would be getting 50 T-50 PAK FA (the Russian single seat version) in fly away condition by 2015. The remainder 200 are twin seat config FGFAs that would be manufactured in India.

Grandpa there will be no immediate war. 1st do some research and u hav flying coffins too F-7.M-MRCA is to replace mig-21.

FYI(, MMRCA is not to replace MiG21, It is to replace MiG23/27 and complement M2000 and Jaguar, Use your mind dude, how can one Ground attack Aircraft can replace Point defense fighter Aircraft....

LCA is made to replace MiG21Bis (100), 120 MiG21 are Bison standard, they are as good as F16 Block 31-32, If you don trust me, search it on google...

FYI(, MMRCA is not to replace MiG21, It is to replace MiG23/27 and complement M2000 and Jaguar, Use your mind dude, how can one Ground attack Aircraft can replace Point defense fighter Aircraft....

LCA is made to replace MiG21Bis (100), 120 MiG21 are Bison standard, they are as good as F16 Block 31-32, If you don trust me, search it on google...

Agree, Even i dont think anyone has heard of any mig bison crash recently. Beside it is always believed that Mig21 is very hard fighter to fly as it never forgive any mistake by the pilot. Thats why many of the crashes were due to human error.

Missiles
Note: Grammatical errors due to translation.

Corporation "Tactical Missiles" is developing for future aviation complex tactical aircraft (PAK FA fighter of the fifth generation), the newest weapon system, "Interfax-AVN," CEO Boris Obnosov.

"Today, all the complexes, which are set out in the tactical-technical task for the PAK FA, are in various stages of refinement. For a gun entered the state tests, somewhere we even completed the state tests and are currently working on perfecting and preparing the first production batches," - said B. Obnosov Air Show at Le Bourget.

He noted that the program to create weapons consistent with the work by myself fighter. "Just as work on the PAK FA, create weapons for him is divided into two phases - first phase to 2014 and the second - from 2015," - said the CEO.

He explained that each stage involves the further development of weapons systems. For example, to launch "air-air" is - gradual increase in range, improved accuracy, the improvement of all those characteristics that determine the effectiveness of weapons.

"All areas will be improved, as it is written in the complex target program of aircraft weapons," - said the CEO.

B. Obnosov reported that regularly hosts meetings where the developer of a fighter - the company "Dry" and the developers of weapon systems and compare their current long-term policy. "The problem is: when the PAK FA will go into a series for him to be ready weapon," - said the CEO.

According to him, these processes are synchronized. We can not allow a fighter was not ready weapons for development which requires 2-3 years.

The first flight of the PAK FA was held on 29 January 2010 in Komsomolsk-on-Amur. Compared with previous generations of fighter PAK-FA has several unique features, combining the functions of an attack aircraft and fighter. Fifth-generation aircraft is equipped with brand new avionics, which integrates the function of "e-pilot" and promising radar with a phased antenna array. This greatly reduces the load on the pilot and allows you to concentrate on the implementation of tactical tasks.

On-board equipment of the new aircraft can exchange data in real time as a land-based control systems, and within the aviation group. The use of composite materials and innovative technology, aerodynamic design aircraft, measures to reduce the visibility of the engine provides unprecedented low level of radar, optical and infrared signature. This can significantly increase the combat effectiveness in both air and ground targets at any time of day, and adverse weather conditions.

In the inner compartment can be located as a fighter missiles air-to-air and air-to-surface. In a class "air - air" is a big rocket and short-range and medium-range missile development Design Bureau "Vympel".

In air-to-surface in the inner compartment can be placed anti-ship missiles, rockets modular general-purpose bombs and guided the caliber of 250 kg. In addition, the aircraft can carry guided missiles and bombs of various caliber destination up to 1,500 kg on external sling.

All managed air attack, planned to equip the aircraft, developed by the corporation "Tactical Missiles."

ÎÀÎ "Êîìïàíèÿ "Ñóõîé" - Íîâîñòè - ÑÌÈ î êîìïàíèè

i got ur point buddy thanks.

I appreciate your reverse engineering capacity, We trying that what we can do. He mention how can a fighter built in that much short time. dont go for personal.
This is J-10B,It's order in Pakistan.It's 4.5th fighter and contains a AESA/PESA rader。And the engine will be WS-10G。I think we can use the j-20's tech for j-10b's improvement. 2-3 years is sufficient.

i

we would be getting 50 T-50 PAK FA (the Russian single seat version) in fly away condition by 2015. The remainder 200 are twin seat config FGFAs that would be manufactured in India.
You are too optimistic,The T-50 flight test only 50 times before.2015? I think 2022 Indi can get it.

This is J-10B,It's order in Pakistan.It's 4.5th fighter and contains a AESA/PESA rader。And the engine will be WS-10G。I think we can use the j-20's tech for j-10b's improvement. 2-3 years is sufficient.

i

no way,china wont use J-20 stealth tech on J-10b. and j10 capable to track 10 targets , 2 can be engaged simultaneously with semi-active radar homing missiles or 4 can be engaged with active radar homing missiles.Due to the J-10's aerodynamically unstable design, a digital quadruplex-redundant fly-by-wire flight control system aids the pilot in flying the aircraft.

General characteristics

Crew: 1 (basic), 2 (trainer variant)[13]
Length: 16.43 m [40] (53 ft 10 in)
Wingspan: 9.75 m [40] (31 ft 11 in)
Height: 4.78 m (15.7 ft)
Wing area: 39 m² (419.8 ft²)
Empty weight: 9,750 kg (21,495 lb [41])
Loaded weight: 14,876 kg (32,797 lb)
Useful load: 4,500 kg[42][43] (9,920 lb)
Max takeoff weight: 19,277 kg (42,500 lb[13])
Powerplant: 1 × Saturn-Lyulka AL-31FN or WS-10A Taihang turbofan
Dry thrust: 79.43 kN / 89.17 kN (17,860 lbf / 20,050 lbf)
Thrust with afterburner: 122.5 kN[13] / 132 kN (27,557 lbf / 29,101 lbf)

Performance

Maximum speed: Mach 2.0 at altitude,[40] Mach 1.2 at sea level[8]
g-limits: +9/-3 g (+88/-29 m/s², +290/-97 ft/s²[8])
Combat radius: 1600 km[44] with in-flight refueling ()
Service ceiling: 18,000 m (59,055 ft [45])
Wing loading: 335 kg/m² (69 lb/ft²)
Thrust/weight: 0.98

Armament

Guns: 1× 23mm twin-barrel cannon
Hardpoints: 11 in total (6× under-wing, 5× under-fuselage) with a capacity of 6,000 kg (13,228 lb) external fuel and ordnance [31]
Rockets: 90 mm unguided rocket pods
Missiles:
Air-to-air missiles: PL-8, PL-9, PL-11, PL-12
Air-to-surface missiles: PJ-9, YJ-9K
Bombs: laser-guided bombs (LT-2), glide bombs (LS-6) and unguided bombs
Others:
Up to 3 external fuel drop-tanks (1× under-fuselage, 2× under-wing) for extended range and loitering time

Avionics

NRIET KLJ-10 multi-mode fire-control radar
Externally-mounted avionics pods:
Type Hongguang-I infra-red search and track pod
BM/KG300G self-protection jamming pod
KZ900 electronic reconnaissance pod
Blue Sky navigation/attack pod
FILAT (Forward-looking Infra-red Laser Attack Targeting) pod

You are too optimistic,The T-50 flight test only 50 times before.2015? I think 2022 Indi can get it.

50 single seater version will be inducted in between 2015-2017 not 2022.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

i

in what way u r claiming j10b as 4.5 gen fighter.

detection range - 450km

instrumental range - 500km plus

this is what i wanted to correct and according to ur argument WRT detection range of radar phalcon wins hands down with MKI's

The SAAB has a 350km detection range and 450km instrumental range.
ZDK-03 has a higher range then SAAB 2000, but it is not known, exactly how high.

would you like to provide me a source for phalcon's range being 450km??
I checked multiple sources and found the range to be 375km.

im talking about BVR combat ,why u r going for dog fights??. why su-30mki go for DOG fighter. When su-30mki has RADAR advantage and F-16 block 52 will come 1st to su-30mki weapon range.

I am talking about dogfights because you mentioned the SU-30MKI's maneuverability.
Maneuverability, is irrelevant for BVR combat.

The radar advantage is true but the giant RCS is a huge disadvantage.
MKI can use it's weapons before the F-16 can, but the F-16 backed with an AWACS can see the MKI first, the F-16 pilot may take protective counter measures, to avoid detection.

it will be down to pilot skill and training, end of

in what way u r claiming j10b as 4.5 gen fighter.

The J-10B/FC-20 will be a 4.5gen fighter, it will be used to counter MMRCA.
It will be using elements from the fifth gen projects such as J-20.

long story, short. 4th gen airframe being upgraded, made stealthier and 5th gen technology employed.
It will have AESA, WS-10G, DSI, IRST, better datalink, better ECM/EW suite + KG-300G and FILAT, SD-10B, RAM coating, HDMS/JHMCS system and more composites.

So it can easily be classed as a 4.5gen fighter^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom