What's new

Featured IAF Mig 21 crashed during a training sortie

An insider informed me that the cause of the crash was that one of the technician had removed the much acclaimed, DRDO developed On Board Oxygen Generator (OBOG) as he wanted to use it to help one of his family member who was dying due to shortage of Oxygen.
This is a serious security concern.

An insider informed me that the cause of the crash was that one of the technician had removed the much acclaimed, DRDO developed On Board Oxygen Generator (OBOG) as he wanted to use it to help one of his family member who was dying due to shortage of Oxygen.
You are joking?

Last edited:
this migs are crashing far quicker than tejas inductions sadly

Its high time we should immediately declare all MIG 21s as RETIRED..... I know we are already weak in numbers but anyways these MIGS won't be useful in any serious war if situation arises....

The rate they keep crashing in peace time sorties imagine the crashes of these jets we will see in actual war time when these MIGs will be pushed to their limits be it speed, maneuvering, weapons firing, bombing etc.

Above these tasks will push these older air frames to their limits and the way they are crashing without doing all this I can easily say we will loose 50% of this fleet on the very first day of the war without a fight in crashes itself and remaining will be taken care by enemy AMARAAMS , PL-15s etc.....

Under the name of dwindling numbers we are for no reason risking our pilots lives and forcing these antiques on them..... we are anyways now weaker in numbers and MIG-21 numbers is just not adding any value anyways to the strength ...

Just ground and scrap the damn MIG-21s.....

Last edited:
Bison Crashed.....lol

Attachments

• images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom