What's new

IAF lost 152 pilots, 534 aircraft, in crashes in past 30 years

HINDOOS DO NOT FLY PLANES !

READ RAMAYANA !

WHEN SEEETA RAN OFF WITH RAVANA HE TOOK HER IN HIS PLANE !

RAMA HAD NO PLANE ! NO SHIP !

ONLY MONKEYS !

AND HE USED MONKEYS TO MAKE A BRIDGE TO LANKA AND AN ARMY OF APES !

BUT THE CLIMAX !

EVEN IN 10000 BC , WHO POWERED THE PLANE OF RAVANA ?

IT WAS MULES ! DONKEYS !

Book III : Aranya Kanda – The Forest Trek
Chapter [Sarga] 49

स च मायामयो दिव्यः खर युक्तः खर स्वनः |
प्रत्यदृश्यत हेमांगो रावणस्य महारथः || ३-४९-१९

Then the miracle-air-chariot of Ravana which is miraculously designed to appear and disappear at the wish of its master, yoked with miraculous mules, and built with its golden wheels and parts, appeared afore Ravana braying noisily. [3-49-19]

IT IS A PLANE STEERED BY MULES – YES !

MULES= DONKEYS ! NOT HORSES ! THERE WERE NO HORSES IN INDIA !

BUT THEN IN THE GITA THAT PHOTO OF CHARIOT WITH 10 HORSES ! IS ALL A LIE ?

A HINDOO AND ENGINEERING IS AN IMPOSSIBIILITY

HIS IS THE VANDE BHARAT EXPRESS - DAY 1 - WAS HIT BY 4 BUFFALOS WHO BROKE ITS NOSE !

THIS IS THE VANDE BHARAT EXPRESS - DAY 1 - WAS HIT BY A COW !

THIS IS THE VANDE BHARAT EXPRESS - DAY 3 - WHEELS JAMMED AND BEARINGS BROKE !

THE DESTINY OF BHARAT IS WITH COWS,BUFFALOS,COW DUNG AND COW URINE ! dindooohindoo
You opinions are your business but not appropriate to share them on a forum like this (religious insinuations , animal comparisons). Not sure what that has to do with thread.

Indian military aircraft fly from cold mountains to the desert and plains. No other military in the world has such diverse flying terrain and weather conditions. Moreover the aircraft fly a lot and hence if taken as a percentage of total flying hours it is well within the expected levels.
US Air Force all flies in desert. No mountains, ocean or plains there

I countered every bit of his claims with proven facts. It was pretty much visible that I've hit his nerve very well. That's why he was continously spamming non sense here.
Now get the hell out from here
Haha.
I did not see you proved even a single point.
All I see was some useless ranting.

So you're confirimg it yourself that the sabre didn't make it back to base

I can say the same thing about your f16, did you get a spare F16 from Jordan or turkey to hide your loss ?

The strike package had 12 M2Ks

It's amazing how a small border incident in Gujarat which didn't even involve the indian army on a scale was the so called trigger for the 65 war. Get your facts right first
handful of CRPF men faced the onslaught of an entire 51st Pakistani brigade . It's funny how you link it top op Gibraltar which was meant for so called "liberation of kashmir" most neutral observers agree the Op Gibraltar was the trigger of 65 war. Even your retired officers and neutral observers agree with that

Oh really , so there was no war before the counter attack ? India launched the counter offensive in Lahore to relieve pressure from the Pakistani offensive in akhnoor sector aka operational grand slam. The entire Pakistani 6th armored div was dashing forward to cut off J and K from india
But when we launched our counter attack your entire offensive was called off and your army leadership was thrown off balance. We successfully destroyed your plans for capturing Kashmir and jammu. Our Primary objective was to stop your offensive which we achieved. You started the war to take Kashmir and ended up defending Lahore

Ok saar you won 71 saar. 93K Indian army Surendered saar

:omghaha: :cheers:

Entire op chengiz khan was based on the objective of knocking IAF out of the war. But IAF got all aircraft airborne within hours without losing much assets in the raid.
On the western front, contrary to the popular belief, there was near parity in combat aircraft strength with India deploying 235 aircraft against 215 of Pakistan.
Despite that the IAF flew a total of 11,549 sorties and lost 60 aircraft Mainly due to ground based AD because IAF flew a lot of CAS missions.
PAF flew just 3,027 sorties and lost 55 aircraft( 44 in west) PAF barely gave CAS
the attrition rate of the IAF and that of the PAF during offensive missions were 1.2 and 2.6 respectively

Read the tweet again, pilot was arrested
Too many words and still didn't prove a single point. Oh dear...

So you're confirimg it yourself that the sabre didn't make it back to base

I can say the same thing about your f16, did you get a spare F16 from Jordan or turkey to hide your loss ?

The strike package had 12 M2Ks

It's amazing how a small border incident in Gujarat which didn't even involve the indian army on a scale was the so called trigger for the 65 war. Get your facts right first
handful of CRPF men faced the onslaught of an entire 51st Pakistani brigade . It's funny how you link it top op Gibraltar which was meant for so called "liberation of kashmir" most neutral observers agree the Op Gibraltar was the trigger of 65 war. Even your retired officers and neutral observers agree with that

Oh really , so there was no war before the counter attack ? India launched the counter offensive in Lahore to relieve pressure from the Pakistani offensive in akhnoor sector aka operational grand slam. The entire Pakistani 6th armored div was dashing forward to cut off J and K from india
But when we launched our counter attack your entire offensive was called off and your army leadership was thrown off balance. We successfully destroyed your plans for capturing Kashmir and jammu. Our Primary objective was to stop your offensive which we achieved. You started the war to take Kashmir and ended up defending Lahore

Ok saar you won 71 saar. 93K Indian army Surendered saar

:omghaha: :cheers:

Entire op chengiz khan was based on the objective of knocking IAF out of the war. But IAF got all aircraft airborne within hours without losing much assets in the raid.
On the western front, contrary to the popular belief, there was near parity in combat aircraft strength with India deploying 235 aircraft against 215 of Pakistan.
Despite that the IAF flew a total of 11,549 sorties and lost 60 aircraft Mainly due to ground based AD because IAF flew a lot of CAS missions.
PAF flew just 3,027 sorties and lost 55 aircraft( 44 in west) PAF barely gave CAS
the attrition rate of the IAF and that of the PAF during offensive missions were 1.2 and 2.6 respectively

Read the tweet again, pilot was arrested
@Primus itni hansi kiss bat ki ?

No point arguing with someone that thinks Pakistan borrowed a F16 from Jordan or Turkey, or thinks 93k soldiers surrendered.

Genuine 72 IQ moment

Yes, no Pakistani surrendered in 1971.
Pakistan won the war and as a victory celebration decided to split into: Pakistan and Bangladesh.

72 IQ?
That's 330 on TIMSS score (500: 100 IQ, 100: 1 standard deviation or 15 IQ).

India does score 328 on TIMSS:-

Is there also a list available of Pakistani losses the last 30 years? That would make a good comparison to Indian losses.
Although I don’t believe Pakistan could match the Indian losses…
The best way of obtaining a Mig-21 in India is to buy a few acres of land and wait ‘til one crashes on it.

152 dead in 534 crashes. That’s quite a good number of succesful ejections but the way.

Yes, no Pakistani surrendered in 1971.
Pakistan won the war and as a victory celebration decided to split into: Pakistan and Bangladesh.

72 IQ?
That's 330 on TIMSS score (500: 100 IQ, 100: 1 standard deviation or 15 IQ).

India does score 328 on TIMSS:-

I don't argue about the surrender itself. I argue the figure which is pure propaganda.

On top of that, you enjoyed a 50:1 advantage according to your own general. How does one get 93k soldiers from a 50:1 advantage?

Anyways, keep living in propaganda.

Is there also a list available of Pakistani losses the last 30 years? That would make a good comparison to Indian losses.
Although I don’t believe Pakistan could match the Indian losses…
The best way of obtaining a Mig-21 in India is to buy a few acres of land and wait ‘til one crashes on it.

152 dead in 534 crashes. That’s quite a good number of succesful ejections but the way.

Wikipedia has a list for last 3 years:-

India: 18 losses, Pakistan: 17 losses.

Pakistan ke losses attached hai:-

Even China and US ke bahut crashes hai online.

It's normal to have crashes like this.

Faltu badnam mat karo India ko.

Screenshot_20221226-020510__01.jpg
Screenshot_20221226-020443__01.jpg
Screenshot_20221226-020353__01.jpg
Screenshot_20221226-020337__01.jpg

I don't argue about the surrender itself. I argue the figure which is pure propaganda.

On top of that, you enjoyed a 50:1 advantage according to your own general. How does one get 93k soldiers from a 50:1 advantage?

Anyways, keep living in propaganda.

Bangladesh ki population kya hai ?
It is 20 crore appx.

1971 m 7 crore thi which is 70 million.

You mean there were less than 20 k armymen in 1971 ?

Highly unlikely.

Even today, Bangladesh has 230,000 army men. Which does not include reserves btw.

Itne (93 k) army m to honge 1971 m. Kya baat kar rhe ho.

Wikipedia has a list for last 3 years:-

India: 18 losses, Pakistan: 17 losses.

Pakistan ke losses attached hai:-

Even China and US ke bahut crashes hai online.

It's normal to have crashes like this.

Faltu badnam mat karo India ko.

View attachment 907704View attachment 907705View attachment 907706View attachment 907707

Bangladesh ki population kya hai ?
It is 20 crore appx.

1971 m 7 crore thi which is 70 million.

You mean there were less than 20 k armymen in 1971 ?

Highly unlikely.

Even today, Bangladesh has 230,000 army men. Which does not include reserves btw.

Itne (93 k) army m to honge 1971 m. Kya baat kar rhe ho.
IAF - 11 aircraft lost

PAF - 6 aircraft lost in the last 3 years

Less the mig21 and Mil mi17 that was shot down 27th of Feb.

Nope they were 34,000 army, 833 navy, 1000+ Air force. That's the figure. Less those that were martyred and those few that escaped. No where near 93,000.

IAF - 11 aircraft lost

PAF - 6 aircraft lost in the last 3 years

Less the mig21 and Mil mi17 that was shot down 27th of Feb.

Nope they were 34,000 army, 833 navy, 1000+ Air force. That's the figure. Less those that were martyred and those few that escaped. No where near 93,000.

I quoted number of people died in aircraft incidents BTW.

34,000 is hard to believe. Just extrapolate number of people in army currently in Bangladesh to 1971. 34,000 seems too low.

You can believe what you want to believe BTW

I quoted number of people died in aircraft incidents BTW.

34,000 is hard to believe. Just extrapolate number of people in army currently in Bangladesh to 1971. 34,000 seems too low.

You can believe what you want to believe BTW
Why count the pilots on their own when Michael wanted aircraft losses?

As for the 34,000 figure? I'm sorry you can't use the current population of Bangladesh and their military size today to try and disprove the figure. That's just fucking retarded.

Firstly, East Pakistan was always lightly defended, be it 65 or 71. Secondly 34,000 was the number of troops stationed before the war broke out. On top of that, Pakistan could not send reinforcements to East Pakistan due to the air corridor being closed thanks to India's false flag attack just before the war.

You don't want to believe fine by me, but your logic is dog 💩

Why count the pilots on their own when Michael wanted aircraft losses?

As for the 34,000 figure? I'm sorry you can't use the current population of Bangladesh and their military size today to try and disprove the figure. That's just fucking retarded.

Firstly, East Pakistan was always lightly defended, be it 65 or 71. Secondly 34,000 was the number of troops stationed before the war broke out. On top of that, Pakistan could not send reinforcements to East Pakistan due to the air corridor being closed thanks to India's false flag attack just before the war.

You don't want to believe fine by me, but your logic is dog 💩

Military size growth has strong correlation with population growth.

See this trend list:-

As per World Bank (no Indian propaganda), Bangladesh army was 91 k in 1985 and 103 k in 1990.

In 1970s, it should be 80 k as per tend graph.

Due to war, additional 13 k would be put in army. Completely believable.

So tell me Me. Logical, what happened in 10 years that Bangladesh increased its military size from 34 k in 1971 to 91 k in 1985.

3x military growth without war and with Indian protection is unbelievable. Sry, your logic seems very poor.

Military size growth has strong correlation with population growth.

See this trend list:-

As per World Bank (no Indian propaganda), Bangladesh army was 91 k in 1985 and 103 k in 1990.

In 1970s, it should be 80 k as per tend graph.

Due to war, additional 13 k would be put in army. Completely believable.

So tell me Me. Logical, what happened in 10 years that Bangladesh increased its military size from 34 k in 1971 to 91 k in 1985.

3x military growth without war and with Indian protection is unbelievable. Sry, your logic seems very poor.
Because the soldiers in East Pakistan did not all belong to Bangladesh, as well as the soldiers returning home afterwards. Remember, the general mood of the EP population of the time was against the army. Those that were in the army fighting weren't really from Bangladesh/EP.

Again, dog 💩 logic.

Because the soldiers in East Pakistan did not all belong to Bangladesh, as well as the soldiers returning home afterwards. Remember, the general mood of the EP population of the time was against the army. Those that were in the army fighting weren't really from Bangladesh/EP.

Again, dog 💩 logic.

Lolmax, generally when a war is happening, nations increase their army force to 2-3x the original capacity.

So, somehow East Pakistan reduced it's army to look good 50 years later on a defence forum. Great tactics. Congratulations 👏

Back
Top Bottom