What's new

IAF losing edge over PAF:Military Intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why did you felt the need to troll?

That wasn't troll............that was reality.

why did you felt the need to troll? To answer your post, let me ask you something will it matter in war whether the missile is made in Pakistan or just has its name on it. Will it make it any less effective? So spare us the sarcasm and focus on the topic at hand.

No..........it will not make them less effective or unuseful. Then why don't you accept it that it is/are foreign made. No shame in it.............coz most of the world use products made by some other country (not only military equipments, it goes for civilian tech too).........For example, German cars, Italian Pizza, Chinese food, Russian Vodka, and Karachi Halva. ;) I have no problem in accepting their lead over others...........no prob at all. Same should be the case with you.

By the way nice choice made by India in selection of mrca.

Thx a lot.

Silk.

We all know what the state is of both indian & Pakistan indengious weapons programmes.

There is a big difference between indengious, license manufacture, and total import

ie LCA, DHRUV, AND LAH are indian indengious

SU30MKI is license build. so will be Rafael or typhoon. and even FGFA

JF17 is license build the patent (ownership)of that machine belongs to chengdu of china.

Pakistan does not have a single helicopter or fighter programme that is indengious yet.

PAKISTANS INDENGIOUS WEAPONS ARE ITS as you mentioned cruise missles raaad and babur and the Al khalid tank.

There is no Pakistan indengious naval ship programme either.

Only license build if any at all.

In INDIA they have

Aircraft carrier vikrant iac2 in construction
Destroyers Kolkatta in construction & delhi class in service
Frigates type 17 in construction
Arihant nuke subs sea trials

all in production as we speak.

I wont mention missles for both sides the post is getting long and off TOPIC.

But i thought i had to challenge yet another PDF myth about i quote again "indengious weapons" programme

Brother.........why you are worried about Pakistan, a countary which is less than 1/4 in area and 1/7 in population of India. We better prepare ourself according to China or other world powers coz if you can clear graduation exams, you can pass primary class too......and by 2020-25 timeframe, we will be there with a very potent force.

Brother.........why you are worried about Pakistan, a countary which is less than 1/4 in area and 1/7 in population of India. We better prepare ourself according to China or other world powers coz if you can clear graduation exams, you can pass primary class too......and by 2020-25 timeframe, we will be there with a very potent force.

We can talk about purza's but the end will be that two nuclear nations will have to decide how to end the war. And frankly do not think it will be that easy. You cannot compare conventional weapons with nuclear weapons. And even if only one nation uses them, the number of people dying on both sides will be huge. There is no way India can get away from that knowing that it had borders that are more then 2000 km long and the most important cities, economic entra and agricultural area's, water/rivers are on the border. So please stop making childish posts. Try to see a better relationship.

US choopers enter deep inside pakistan , carried out a operation for 3/4hour and left ...

it's a funny thread tittle indeed...

US choopers enter deep inside pakistan , carried out a operation for 3/4hour and left ...

Who never knows....it could happen with mutual coordination.
I thnk its all done just to finish this war.

Reasons.
1) US Troops moivng bck by June 2011.
2) They have to show that War is over.
3) Satisfied the world abt the end of war and USA hav won that...
blah blah.

Its impossible that when Indian Aircrafts (flying low-altitude) attempted twice (in Dec 08- right after mumabi attacks) from different locations (Azad Kashmir - near Abtoabad and from Lahore) identified (from both ground and space), tracked and send back.

Now 4 choopers coming from otherside......No one in the world knows, not the Forces on Border, PAF radars etc ....
The only thing comes in mind is that Pakistan knew abt it.

And at the same time at 1:00 AM, President Zardari and PM Gillai had meetings with opposition for formation of new Ministery bodies.

Its all drama.

Where is Osama Body etc??

So plz dont only live with wt u see.

We can talk about purza's but the end will be that two nuclear nations will have to decide how to end the war. And frankly do not think it will be that easy.

NOT EASY.........very true. But who want to go for a war...............not we (India). You or any neighbour of India can sign non-aggression treaty any day for any number of years; its all up to you. You come with good intention and you are more than welcome with open hearts.

You cannot compare conventional weapons with nuclear weapons.

I never compared nuclear weapons. There is no point in comparing nukes. They are useless in my view. You can't use them.

And even if only one nation uses them, the number of people dying on both sides will be huge.

The country who will use nukes against any other, have to face deadly consequences itself. You cannot nuke any city/town of any part of the world and get away cleanly. Even USA or Russia don't have guts to use them now; otherwise they don't have to eat dust in Vietnam or Afghanistan, respectively.

There is no way India can get away from that knowing that it had borders that are more then 2000 km long and the most important cities, economic entra and agricultural area's, water/rivers are on the border. So please stop making childish posts. Try to see a better relationship.

WHAT?...........WHEN AND HOW India threatened to nuke anyone? You made your post childish by writing that. :hitwall:

Try to see a better relationship.

Yes...........You are most welcome; but better relationship is not wholly-solely Indian responsibility. If you want us to walk a mile, then you have to walk a mile too.

Have Fun.:devil:

I am sorry 75% of your equipment is license built and purchased with patents belonging to someone else.

Gripen has many of the components and equipment patents belonging to US.

NO, You should be sorry 100%

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't mind.............just some fun in so-tense thread.

Have Fun. :devil:

:rofl::rofl:

It is funny thread indeed. Useless BS from media; nothing more than that.

Have fun. :devil:

Cant believe this thread is stil open after Navy Seals operation in Islamabhad. & IAF decision to soon order either Rafale or Typhoon.

I dont think India need worry to much a lot of hype no real substance to the story.

That is only if you imagine Pakistan's economy to remain in a downward spiral while India's to remain booming. Other wise i don't see how PAF will run out of steam.

Sorry for being late in responding.

Well, the difference in economies is already an order of magnitude and it is only increasing. Without being a client state of another power (which has been the case for decades), there is no way it can continue.

Last edited by a moderator:
No bro this report telecast on 23 May 2011........comeout from 1990"s..sir

dont be fooled by this..... few more billions for air force now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom