What's new

IAF losing edge over PAF:Military Intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your last sentence is exactly what this thread suggests. Rest of your post does not worth a reply.

Off course, if there is undisclosed, classified things involved..I can only agree to disagree, you can go till at any end. As All-Green said, it is like reality has taken the back seat.

As Jha Said above ... 'leave it..Not worth it fighting like newbies ..., think tank..!

When gulf war started, IRqAF was not in a good shape, no doubt about it, Not even can compare with allied F-16s & F-15s, but most importantly the ECMs did more damage than anything else. Most are sitting ducks. Hardly any chance to WVR, Still there was one F-18 down and the epic M-25s evasion of 10 BVRs and escaping to Iran.

No proof that Russians were involved.. Its always there, in 71, Russians were involved ..this and that...unluckily Russians have no Discovery/History channel worldwide...

If F-15 was handicapped, so is Su-30s,. no sense in BVR vs WVR.

Bars 'were' a secret to Americans that time, for use in PAKFA, not the Chinese who are using it.

http://s188567700.online.de/CMS/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=138&Itemid=47

Come to think of it.. we all have had this discussion wayy before..
No wonder this felt like DeJa Vu..
entertaining nonetheless..

i dont know why everyone have their 'dander up' over this - this is just a 'ploy' by indian hawks in collaboration with their media to raise 'hue & cry' over pakistan's modest military purchases and upgrades - in this way these hawks get all the money they want for their armed forces - similar tactic was used in the navy section on how PN so called 'build-up' is a warning for indian planners to hasten their naval procurement - it happens all the time!

in both countries...
Yes, it is another attempt to get things done faster..Unlike Pakistan Indian MoD takes years to finalize even a simple deal..Armed forces have to resort to these tactics ...

in both countries...
Yes, it is another attempt to get things done faster..Unlike Pakistan Indian MoD takes years to finalize even a simple deal..Armed forces have to resort to these tactics ...

Exactly, IAF do not want MoD to sit on MMRCA more time to get the political advantage, so there is some news here and there..

Exactly, IAF do not want MoD to sit on MMRCA more time to get the political advantage, so there is some news here and there..

So can we expect a decision soon regarding it. Its been some time since this whole drama is running. Anyway there was some reason regarding the maturity of the fighters which is still evolving..

Anyway better late than never.

Come to think of it.. we all have had this discussion wayy before..
No wonder this felt like DeJa Vu..
entertaining nonetheless..

I do remember and not wanna repeat the conversation again, will stuck the same place.

So can we expect a decision soon regarding it. Its been some time since this whole drama is running. Anyway there was some reason regarding the maturity of the fighters which is still evolving..

Anyway better late than never.

I really have some trust in Antony that he will listen to his people, not MMS..

I really have some trust in Antony that he will listen to his people, not MMS..

Well come on. we all know antony.. Though he is Mr Clean. decisions of these sort are taken by the Beurocrats involved.

A minister simply cant just announce .. yaa we are buying this tommorow.

Lets hope this attempt by aroor and HT reaches the ears of MoD , ASAP..

the guy is expected to explain more in his blog later.. so waiting for it tooo..

Well come on. we all know antony.. Though he is Mr Clean. decisions of these sort are taken by the Beurocrats involved.

A minister simply cant just announce .. yaa we are buying this tommorow.

Lets hope this attempt by aroor and HT reaches the ears of MoD , ASAP..

the guy is expected to explain more in his blog later.. so waiting for it tooo..

let us hope for the best, generally Indian Media is not US supportive..there will be a massive backslash from media if we choose USA, unlike nuclear deal..

And you could'nt remind me.. :hitwall:

Come on, I'm not much interested or like to talk politics here. Its a defense forum and I like this that way. And when we talk defense, off cource Air force will come up and again the same convo. Anyways...

So as i was saying....since PAF clearely has an advantage over IAF, India should increase the budget for airforce even higher. And decide on the mmrca already for cryin out loud!!. More money, more equipment and less time lag....PLEASE.

its not just tech. If you review the history, you should come to know that the quality of training of PAF is also better than IAF

let us hope for the best, generally Indian Media is not US supportive..there will be a massive backslash from media if we choose USA, unlike nuclear deal..

But their marketing strategies have been better. Boeing and LM are indulged now in all possible way to turn the tide. Dassault lacks that.

I dont think media will be targeting government , rather they will be boasting with funny headlines like" India gets a new war plaen.. blah blahsblahs.. and features on that.. coz people will be more interested in what it is. You might be knowing that 95%+ people dont know what Rafale or hornet is in our country.. so the medias attention will be on the product not the procedure.

But their marketing strategies have been better. Boeing and LM are indulged now in all possible way to turn the tide. Dassault lacks that.

I dont think media will be targeting government , rather they will be boasting with funny headlines like" India gets a new war plaen.. blah blahsblahs.. and features on that.. coz people will be more interested in what it is. You might be knowing that 95%+ people dont know what Rafale or hornet is in our country.. so the medias attention will be on the product not the procedure.

Still deep inside our mind, USA is hostile and Russia is a friend...

Only cuba and china, no Dubai..we have that sotr of ppl in India too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom