What's new

IAF losing edge over PAF:Military Intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Syrian MiG-23s managed to shoot down at least five F-16s, two F-4Es, and a BQM-34 unmanned reconnaissance plane" Quote from wikipedia..

When Syrian MiGs can bring down Israeli?Ameriki F16, imagine what Russian and Indian MiGs can do....

That could just mean the Syrian AF is better than IAF.

LOL. That's really comedy. Let's see the F22 qualities of Su30MKI. Stealth: MKI not, too big, huge RCS. Supercruising: MKI not. Supermaneuver: MKI not, too heavy, can't turn, lose altitude, lose energy with tvc. Advance radar: MKI no AESA. In fact MKI is just a big fat target in the sky. You can call it fat whale of Asia. Don't call it F22 of Asia.

some one here comparing supermaneuver of MKIs :lol:

LOL. That's really comedy. Let's see the F22 qualities of Su30MKI. Stealth: MKI not, too big, huge RCS. Supercruising: MKI not. Supermaneuver: MKI not, too heavy, can't turn, lose altitude, lose energy with tvc. Advance radar: MKI no AESA. In fact MKI is just a big fat target in the sky. You can call it fat whale of Asia. Don't call it F22 of Asia.

F22 in Asia means 'best in Asia' not equal to F22.

(some guys just dont get it :disagree:)

And what makes you think it is best in Asia? Please elaborate?

F22 in Asia means 'best in Asia' not equal to F22.

(some guys just dont get it :disagree:)

You are right. I just don't get lying popaganda. If you want to claim "it's best in Asia," just claim so (it's debatable). Don't bend the truth to infer it has the attributes of F22. That's just pure bullshit. And you expect people to "get it" to believe in your delusion?

Fast: Ain't you able to comprehend the simple English????

Have you heard the phrase " Osaka was Manchester of japan",
"Su 27 family is F22 of Asia" means , these planes are best in ASIA...

you have misinterpreted the things, kindly read my posts again and edit your posts....

nabil_05: @Su 27 family: Please go through these analysis..
technical data: Su-37 "Super Flanker" Technical Data.

radar Comparison:
http://www.ausairpower.net/Rus-Radar-Params-2008-A.png
http://www.ausairpower.net/FA-22A-Radar-2007-DT-1.png

Weapon:
only F18 (Flying truck) is somewhat near to Su27 family in terms of weapon load.

Missiles/Weapon: It can carry all possible weapons, ASh, AAA, Awacs killer and so on...

Maneuverability: I don't think any one has doubt on it.

AoA: 180 degree

Stealth/RCS : Only problem...

For how long you guys beat the MKI Drum? IAF fleet is diminishing, that's a reality particularly after the retirement of many 21s and 23s, they do need MMRCA soon as LCA is still far from ACTIVE service. PAF is not the same as in the 90s and things seem better for us in coming 2-4 years.

Fast: Ain't you able to comprehend the simple English????

Have you heard the phrase " Osaka was Manchester of japan",
"Su 27 family is F22 of Asia" means , these planes are best in ASIA...

you have misinterpreted the things, kindly read my posts again and edit your posts....

nabil_05: @Su 27 family: Please go through these analysis..
technical data: Su-37 "Super Flanker" Technical Data.

radar Comparison:
http://www.ausairpower.net/Rus-Radar-Params-2008-A.png

Weapon:
only F18 (Flying truck) is somewhat near to Su27 family in terms of weapon load.

Missiles/Weapon: It can carry all possible weapons, ASh, AAA, Awacs killer and so on...

Maneuverability: I don't think any one has doubt on it.

AoA: 180 degree

Stealth/RCS : Only problem...

SU-37? A tech demonstrator? Aussair power as reference? You really want to open a debate on this? Think again.

SU-37? A tech demonstrator? Aussair power as reference? You really want to open a debate on this? Think again.

Which parameter you would like to discuss on??? Su37 is closest to Su30 MKI.. I didn't find good information on MKi...

And more over .. the information available are not 100% accurate, No one release such information in pamphlet... Most of the things are either speculation or leaks from insiders...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom