What's new

IAF had Superior airpower compared to china in 1962

1962 was also called stalemate by many historians. So by that logic, we won over China as they were more powerful. :lol:
Askai chin and large tracts of land which india claims its own is still with china which it occupied during the war.only a great TT can call it a stalemate.:lol:

Last time I checked, I learned from our history books that India lost 62 war. We were never told a lie even though he experts said it was stalemate. So at the end of the day, our education system told the hard reality, even if it was stalemate, we lost it.

Can't say same thing about history books of neighboring country.

Last time I checked, I learned from our history books that India lost 62 war. We were never told a lie even though he experts said it was stalemate. So at the end of the day, our education system told the hard reality, even if it was stalemate, we lost it.

They won't believe that. They think that we spend our whole schooling life bloating our egos. They refuse to accept it even if I post the online version of our textbooks. :rofl:

yes...........Only india panicks in skirmish and uses IAF ala kargil.

Let's rather rephrase this. PA attacks into Indian territory, assuming, "Hey, our soldiers look like Mujahideen, IAF won't get involved".

When IAF does get involved, "Hey, PAF isn't ready, how about we cut off the supply line to our troops, and dismiss them as mujahideen, so that we don't have the burden of helping them out". :rofl:

It was not a skirmish. It was about 5000 Pakistani troops against 30,000 Indian troops.

A TT check it with various war historians and their version and accept 62 as a defeat as per his history books rather than an opinion of person with attention seeking behavior. :D

EzioAltaïr;3517656 said:

No reason to laugh. Your soldiers get killed every time you violate line of control. Having placed over 700,000 soldiers in Kashmir, you have not been able to take control over the people. The same goes with fighting against Maoists. Your own generals have shut your media by saying Point 5353 + 5 other major peaks in Kargil are still under Pak control.

Sorry i didn't want to hurt you but your Army is indeed growing weak:
Trouble for Indian Army, running short of ammunition | India - Oneindia News

Can't say same thing about history books of neighboring country.
thats why indians still dont declassify Henderson Brooks-Bhagat report coz it will tell what india has lost.Harsh reality indians dont want there young generation to knw what mistakes their forefathers did hence paint the war as stalemate. Now this is called learning the concocted history in india.:lol:

A TT check it with various war historians and their version and accept 62 as a defeat as per his history books rather than an opinion of person with attention seeking behavior. :D
And still neglects the main report. ....wow.

People need to read more articles about failure of Nehru and his wrong decision of keeping Armed forces head in the foreign policy. We all know why we lost. Atleast we admit our fault rather than saying....oh...it was not Friday so we lost the war. :D

EzioAltaïr;3517696 said:
They won't believe that. They think that we spend our whole schooling life bloating our egos. They refuse to accept it even if I post the online version of our textbooks. :rofl:
speak of bloated indian ego --this thread is perfect example...................:lol:

People need to read more articles about failure of Nehru and his wrong decision of keeping Armed forces head in the foreign policy. We all know why we lost. Atleast we admit our fault rather than saying....oh...it was not Friday so we lost the war. :D
oh i wonder that indian didnt take up Ram's advice seriously hence lost the war.:cheesy:

yes...........Only india panicks in skirmish and uses IAF ala kargil.

What a logic? Your troops are dying from bullets, shells and hunger but you will not use your AF as this war is beneath them.

No reason to laugh. Your soldiers get killed every time you violate line of control. Having placed over 700,000 soldiers in Kashmir, you have not been able to take control over the people. Your own generals have shut your media by saying Point 5353 + 5 other major peaks are still under Pak control.

Sorry i didn't want to hurt you but your Army is indeed growing weak:
Trouble for Indian Army, running short of ammunition | India - Oneindia News

Point 5353 is not really a, major peak. Most reports call it the tallest peak in Drass. It really is just the tallest in the area around it. 5353 lies on the LoC. As such, we never did control it. Pakistan took control of it from no one, and now claims to have taken it from India. 5 other major peaks

I believe you are talking about Saddle Ridge, and those other few ridges along the LoC? Hate to break it to you pal, but those are not major peaks.

While I admire V.K. Singh's courage to break the loop, and tell India about how useless the MoD can be, it should be noted that previous Indian generals have also done so. One said that we had run out off 85% of our ammo in 1965, while we had really only used 14%.

Our soldiers violate the LoC? :rofl:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=paki...&sugexp=chrome,mod=0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Read through please.

And when you type this:

https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&....132.703.6j2.8.0.les;..0.0...1c.1.QcHlTQNFSos

You still get more info about Pakistani violataions. :rofl:

We have 700,000 security personnel in Kashmir. They are quite different terms. Almost half of those are just policemen.

And again, the reports only show Indian casualties, but no one has even bothered mentioning how many infiltrators have been killed in the past year. Just do a bit of research (far from tabloid news reports). :rofl:

In Korean war, USA-Led army had much more powerful airpower than china, So what! Is india airforce match for USA?
India is very funny, seems right, 62 war hit their head too much! leave the hurt in their mind forever, and can be inherited!

EzioAltaïr;3517724 said:
Point 5353 is not really a, major peak. Most reports call it the tallest peak in Drass. It really is just the tallest in the area around it. 5353 lies on the LoC. As such, we never did control it. Pakistan took control of it from no one, and now claims to have taken it from India. 5 other major peaks

I believe you are talking about Saddle Ridge, and those other few ridges along the LoC? Hate to break it to you pal, but those are not major peaks.

While I admire V.K. Singh's courage to break the loop, and tell India about how useless the MoD can be, it should be noted that previous Indian generals have also done so. One said that we had run out off 85% of our ammo in 1965, while we had really only used 14%.

Our soldiers violate the LoC? :rofl:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=paki...&sugexp=chrome,mod=0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Read through please.

And when you type this:

https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&....132.703.6j2.8.0.les;..0.0...1c.1.QcHlTQNFSos

You still get more info about Pakistani violataions. :rofl:

We have 700,000 security personnel in Kashmir. They are quite different terms. Almost half of those are just policemen.

And again, the reports only show Indian casualties, but no one has even bothered mentioning how many infiltrators have been killed in the past year. Just do a bit of research (far from tabloid news reports). :rofl:

^^ It seems you don't see the importance of the occupied peaks. Good if you don't. Our missiles will fire at the Indian National Highway (observable from the posts) making supply route to Siachen and Kashmir valley to become history.

Back
Top Bottom