What's new

IAF had Superior airpower compared to china in 1962

No, India was far superior in terms of army, navy and air force! An awesome superpower.

No, India was far superior in terms of army, navy and air force! An awesome superpower.
Yes i agree.and still it got defeated by much inferior chinese forces.Its a great achievement of india not everyone can achieve it.................:agree:

What about 71?
IAF lost 130 Aircrafts whereas PAF lost 94. :lol:

Who cares when you were split in 2 and ninety thousand of your soldiers surrendered. You may have won a battle but we won the war.

Yes the war in which you wanted to take Kashmir and ended up defending Lahore.
or it was that IA lost the guts froze on its tracl to take lhr even when it has numerical superiority.

What about 71?
IAF lost 130 Aircrafts whereas PAF lost 94. :lol:

IAF lost 60-70 aircraft, of which 35 were lost to anti-aircraft fire. PAF lost anywhere between 3 (Yup, I've seen Pakistani Youtubers say that only 3 were lost, :rofl:, to upto 90 as claimed by you).

He had said "1971 anyone" not about the endless AF vs AF discussion, but because of ajtr's post:

Let me tell you little secret... indian armed forces are really showpiece to do parade on janpath every 26th jan. and kill unarmed indian citizens. real thing is indian leadership never had spine to use them.so instead of modernizing security forces elect some leaders with spine first.

Why are Indians always interested in air war. They need to look at their army first. Its growing weaker day by day...

:rofl:

After loosing half your territory..who cares and where was this superior AF during Kargil.
reason being kargil was not the war.its only india which calls it war to satisfy its ego.Kargil was of the siachin type skirmish.

Back
Top Bottom