What's new

IAF had Superior airpower compared to china in 1962

I am sorry 1962 hurt the heart and destroy the confidence of India so much, but we must say 1962 make peace between India and China for 50 years. really sorry for that, China didn't want to hurt India
Well in a sense india needed that jolt to wake up from its kumbhkarana like slumber.And i think it need one more to wake up again.

Then we were fools not to use the IAF when needed :hitwall: , are they for showpeice or what ??
Let me tell you little secret... indian armed forces are really showpiece to do parade on janpath every 26th jan. and kill unarmed indian citizens. real thing is indian leadership never had spine to use them.so instead of modernizing security forces elect some leaders with spine first.

Now i realise you are a brainwashed Kashmiri girl .
Dont u talk about Indian forces being spineless .

Let me tell you little secret... indian armed forces are really showpiece to do parade on janpath every 26th jan. and kill unarmed indian citizens. real thing is indian leadership never had spine to use them.so instead of modernizing security forces elect some leaders with spine first.

1971 any one?

1971 any one?

Oh please people like ajtr do not talk about having a spine .
Bloody traitor !!
Spine maharaj spine. thats the keyword to indian security otherwise you end up making mockery of yourself by having the mehamannawazi of taliban in kandhar or by making the forces to enjoy picnic on border over a year or you end up tossing paper dossiers.So grow spine....

Jolted by 1962, India armed herself and split your country in 2 in 1971.
jolted by 1962 india decided to use IAF in 1965 and get whooped by much smaller PAF....

Now i realise you are a brainwashed Kashmiri girl .
Dont u talk about Indian forces being spineless .
kashmiri..................lol.........:lol:

1971 any one?

1971 any one?
1965 anyone...................

jolted by 1962 india decided to use IAF in 1965 and get whooped by much smaller PAF....
The same old PAF was superior to IAF argument when you are only half the size of what you were in 1947.

Back
Top Bottom