What's new

IAF had Superior airpower compared to china in 1962

In Korean war, USA-Led army had much more powerful airpower than china, So what! Is india airforce match for USA?
India is very funny, seems right, 62 war hit their head too much! leave the hurt in their mind forever, and can be inherited!

A very welcome hit in the head I might add. If rumours is to be believed, Nehru was planning to disband the army prior to '62. Now we are the fourth largest military power with nuke missiles aimed at Chinese cities...so all I can say is 'Welldone China'

In Korean war, USA-Led army had much more powerful airpower than china, So what! Is india airforce match for USA?
India is very funny, seems right, 62 war hit their head too much! leave the hurt in their mind forever, and can be inherited!

A very welcome hit in the head I might add. If rumours is to be believed, Nehru was planning to disband the army prior to '62. Now we are the fourth largest military power with nuke missiles aimed at Chinese cities...so all I can say is 'Welldone China'

PDF Indian ego boasting has always been funny nothing new in it.:P

^^ It seems you don't see the importance of the occupied peaks. Good if you don't. Our missiles will fire at the Indian National Highway (observable from the post) making supply route to Siachen and Kashmir valley to become history.

You tried that in Kargil, and failed. Where's the guarantee that it will work in the future? India has no claim over Point 5353, as it lies on the LoC, and in fact Pakistani presence there is not allowed either. They are there, only 'coz India doesn't care about the peak.

Those guns on 5353, were supposed to have blocked our supply route completely back in 1999 as well, and failed, due to India being able to mount a much heavier suppressive barrage through our numerically superior artillery. A few missiles and guns is all it will take to repeat that.

^^ It seems you don't see the importance of the occupied peaks. Good if you don't. Our missiles will fire at the Indian National Highway (observable from the post) making supply route to Siachen and Kashmir valley to become history.

You had your chance, took it and and missed.

What a logic? Your troops are dying from bullets, shells and hunger but you will not use your AF as this war is beneath them.
even Siachin soldiers die of bullet and weather then also airforce is never called in.Only indian do such things in skirmish.

THere was a reason why chinese ran their a$$es off when they got the first chance !!!!

Well yeah, they just wanted to take Aksai Chin and Arunachal Pradesh with minimal casualties. What better way to avoid casualties, than to declare a unilateral ceasefire before reinforcements arrive? :lol:

That was real tactical brilliance. Attack with an 8 times larger army, destroy the tiny army you face, and declare a ceasefire. It may seem cowardly, but I commend the Chinese military planners for that.

even Siachin soldiers die of bullet and weather then also airforce is never called in.Only indian do such things in skirmish.

Which shows how little Pakistan cares about its soldiers.

Send 5000 across the LoC, cut off supplies and support, and call them mujahideen to save your own face. Real big.

You seem to have comprehension problems. 5000 men does not mean skirmish.

But you have no problem in using your AF against your own people in Baluchisthan and NWFP,.

EzioAltaïr;3517766 said:
You tried that in Kargil, and failed. Where's the guarantee that it will work in the future? India has no claim over Point 5353, as it lies on the LoC, and in fact Pakistani presence there is not allowed either. They are there, only 'coz India doesn't care about the peak.

Those guns on 5353, were supposed to have blocked our supply route completely back in 1999 as well, and failed, due to India being able to mount a much heavier suppressive barrage through our numerically superior artillery. A few missiles and guns is all it will take to repeat that.

Your artilirary being superior? :rofl: :rofl:

You have yet to experience these:

M-198:
M198.jpg

M-115:
300px-M115_display.jpg

MKEK-Panter:
JG7x183g.jpg

M-110:
8inchxa9.jpg

Type 59:
_45712117_artillery_766_511_ap.jpg

M-109:
Galleries%5CImage%20Galleries%5CArtillery%5C125_JPG.jpg

Your artilirary being superior? :rofl: :rofl:

You have yet to experience these:

M-198:
M198.jpg

M-115:
300px-M115_display.jpg

MKEK-Panter:
JG7x183g.jpg

M-109:
Galleries%5CImage%20Galleries%5CArtillery%5C125_JPG.jpg

M-110:
8inchxa9.jpg

Type 59:
_45712117_artillery_766_511_ap.jpg

*Facepalm*

I was expecting this you know. There was this tingling in my nerves telling me to expect something like this. Look at my post again please. I said numerically superior artillery. I know quite well that India hasn't purhchased new guns for a looooooong time. That should change by next year.

But that is besides the point. I was talking about the raw firepower, which is determined by numbers. I quite clearly said:

Those guns on 5353, were supposed to have blocked our supply route completely back in 1999 as well, and failed, due to India being able to mount a much heavier suppressive barrage through our numerically superior artillery.

Since 5353 is a peak, you can only mount a limited number of guns there, while India has the freedom to surround it with missiles, rocket artillery, SPGs, you name it. So like I said, the advantage is neutralised.

Back
Top Bottom