What's new

IAF Drama l Radar images proves that Abhinandan downed Pakistan F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have some credible bongie to show that he was Pakistani? mistaken for an indian and clubbed to death!

I am not claiming anything - I do not know wether he was clubbed to death or not.

All I know is- Pakistan has accepted there was a second pilot in Pakistan and yet they are unable to prove his identity to be Indian.

logic dictates - that he must not be Indian.

Iaf irrefutable proof
Blips and dots
From supposed data of it's own radars
Which couldnt identify own helicopter and shot it down .but can still identify f16 even with heavy jamming and interference
Only an Indian can believe this bs ;)

I am not claiming anything - I do not know wether he was clubbed to death or not.

All I know is- Pakistan has accepted there was a second pilot in Pakistan and yet they are unable to prove his identity to be Indian.

And logic dictates - he must not be Indian.

Logic is the last thing indians are using

Your emotionally trying to protect indian ego from accepting defeat to Pakistan in 2019

Just wait and watch, ISPR will release more details which kept safe to keep you people more humiliated. :lol:

Abhinandan was a gentleman . Impressed with the guy
He is a gentleman and a soldier. No matter he hated Pakistan and would have thought lets kill Pakis when he was running for his aircraft but instead got shot down. But he has dignity unlike most of indian scum.
If he hadn't, he would have been there in that press conference claiming what he couldn't do.

Last edited:

Or he was an Israeli and due to USA interference didn't reveal his I'd
Paf leasons did fly arab Nations Soviet made jets during Arab Israel war Google Sonny ;)

Somebody took their radar screenshot and photoshopped labels onto it.

As I said- every PAF personnel I know and did a quick chat with; we are all here. And when you get consistency with both voice and body language for a facetime session.. I know we are all here. Add to that every public input we have, its clear the IAF is lying through their teeth(with Modi’s sandal on them) and coming up with these half baked embarassment.
All their countrymen have online is strawmen semantics arguing on who has longer history of honesty.

Dont need to drag Modi in here.
Modi is an elected Prime Minister .IAF is the professional force here .
It is not the allegation of Pakistan that forced them to release the picture.
It is the Pentagon inability to officially reject the FP article that forced them to release the radar screenshot .

AFAWK Awacs radar systems are heavily encrypted and tampering on that one is quite impossible.
This is just one evidence and I think if this game continues again they will release other evidences also .

4. If the second pilot who died was an Indian - Pakistan could have easily shown id card or uniform or any other identity to conclusively proven, that they shot down 2 Indian aircrafts(instead of asking IAF to come clear) and also that they did not loose any aircraft that day.

4. Since Pakistan is not willing to that(despite being challenged by Indian again and again), it is more than logical assumption, that second pilot was not Indian to begin with.
And that is why the story was changed in few hours from 2 pilots to 1 pilot.
This is the same flawed thinking you are displaying here. How does the absence of proof of one claim, automatically becomes a proof for your claim? I already gave you the example of another claim from ISPR
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/4...liatory-fire-by-pakistan-security-forces-ispr
Now since no proof is shown by ISPR for Indian deaths, should we now assume that those deaths are Pakistans own that they are publicizing as Indian deaths?

Here is a more simple hypothetical example: I claim that I stole $1000 cash from your house. Now I don't have the proof of this theft, nor have I shown the $1000 cash. Should a court now assume its actually you who must have stolen $1000 from me and hold you guilty of theft?

Cut the crap and present proof that second pilot who died in Pakistan was Indian.
I am even ready to accept that - as long as you present proof of it.

The pilot died in Pakistan, the onus of proof that he was not a Pakistani pilot, lies on Pakistan.
The onus of proof has to be:
1) First prove that there is a second dead pilot
2) then prove his/her nationality
You are willing to take the first part of the sinister DG ISPR i.e. a second pilot, but want to assume the nationality of your choice?

Iaf irrefutable proof
Blips and dots
From supposed data of it's own radars
Which couldnt identify own helicopter and shot it down .but can still identify f16 even with heavy jamming and interference
Only an Indian can believe this bs ;)

Sooo heavily jammed ?
Actually which variant is this one ?

It is the Pentagon inability to officially reject the FP article that forced them to release the radar screenshot .

AFAWK Awacs radar systems are heavily encrypted and tampering on that one is quite impossible.
This is just one evidence and I think if this game continues again they will release other evidences also .
IAF is NO longer the professional force. It has been tainted like a public toilet by the Modi cabal for election purposes. I can only imagine the true professionals who are the majority in IAF fuming away at them being used for winning election seats and one mans ego.

Cut the crap and present proof that second pilot who died in Pakistan was Indian.
I am even ready to accept that - as long as you present proof of it.

The pilot died in Pakistan, the onus of proof that he was not a Pakistani pilot, lies on Pakistan.
You are willing to take the first part of the claim from sinister DG ISPR i.e. a second pilot, but want to assume the nationality of your choice?

You are willing to take the first part of the sinister DG ISPR i.e. a second pilot, but want to assume the nationality of your choice?
Usual internet Indian tactics of strawman tangential arguments.

What does the radar screen shot prove

Its like waving a amraam around and saying look a F16 fired this ergo we must of shot down a F16 when the only thing proven is that a missile was fired

Sooo heavily jammed ?
Actually which variant is this one ?
Erieye aesa awacs were also in background jamming Indian systems also news of ground based jammers and other airborne EA assets support for paf strike package

that's why yr forces shot down own helicopter due to disrupted communication or u believe yr indian forces so incompetent that would shoot down And kill own 6 official without any major technical issue my child :)

IAF is NO longer the professional force. It has been tainted like a public toilet by the Modi cabal for election purposes. I can only imagine the true professionals who are the majority in IAF fuming away at them being used for winning election seats and one mans ego.

Modi is the Prime Minister of the Republic of India .
And he is elected by Indiansc.IAF is there to serve the nation.If Modi want to play drama he could have tell them to release all of their evidences without any thinking of national security and secrecy.
Even though he took action against terrorist strike and caused spike in approval he could have win this election without all of these .Because he is the best option.
And he will remain until opposition presents a competent politician.

FP was questioning the integrity of our force .Possibly a work of LM.
They want to play drama we know how to deal that one .
This was a closed chapter and they again reopened it.

What does the radar screen shot prove

Its like waving a amraam around and saying look a F16 fired this ergo we must of shot down a F16 when the only thing proven is that a missile was fired

It is the screen shot of that event .
Professional people knows what is that .
I dont know about you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom