What's new

IAF Drama l Radar images proves that Abhinandan downed Pakistan F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, you sure took him for a ride, lol.:enjoy:
Naah man.. I am serious.. there is credible information out there which dictates that there were two more pilots ejected other than Abhi.. Since Pakistan didn't use two seater jets that day, those two pilots are from two planes.. since one pilot landed in Pakistan, he can't be Indian otherwise ISPR would have released his ID.. the other pilot landed somewhere close to LoC but he crossed into AJK somehow and reached his home base..

Later screen shots of this radar system show that the second radar marker (identifying our JF 17) also vanished a few seconds later.. Our second jet was hit by SU 30s BVR.

Naah man.. I am serious.. there is credible information out there which dictates that there were two more pilots ejected other than Abhi.. Since Pakistan didn't use two seater jets that day, those two pilots are from two planes.. since one pilot landed in Pakistan, he can't be Indian otherwise ISPR would have released his ID.. the other pilot landed somewhere close to LoC but he crossed into AJK somehow and reached his home base..

Later screen shots of this radar system show that the second radar marker (identifying our JF 17) also vanished a few seconds later.. Our second jet was hit by SU 30s BVR.

And you believe indian radar screenshots?........:lol:

So are you saying, there was no second pilot in Pakistan to begin with - it was all a case miscommunication which was rectified in a few hours ?

do you have another angle on this?

Somebody took their radar screenshot and photoshopped labels onto it.

As I said- every PAF personnel I know and did a quick chat with; we are all here. And when you get consistency with both voice and body language for a facetime session.. I know we are all here. Add to that every public input we have, its clear the IAF is lying through their teeth(with Modi’s sandal on them) and coming up with these half baked embarassment.
All their countrymen have online is strawmen semantics arguing on who has longer history of honesty.
Let’s set the baseline for this discussion as the mig 21 not being the sole aircraft shot down that day.
This is based on ISPR’s statements, IAF’s statements, eyewitnesses and actual video evidence. It can also be established that both fell down on the Pakistani side.
The only proof besides statements about the identity of this other aircraft is the IAF radar screen shot.
You are free to dissect and analyze these to tell us exactly how the IAF radar snippets are fake/doctored/fabricated.

In my view- fact that ISPR changed statements, and no pictures of the second crash ‘leaked’ out makes the whole situation fishy.

The one pilot Pakistan had was made into a media show by ISPR by sending out so much video/photo content.
The crash site pictures, loading the debris onto the truck- everything was made public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom