What's new

IAF Drama l Radar images proves that Abhinandan downed Pakistan F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
We want Sargent Modi to win...he is doing a fine job destroying india :coffee:
No govt will survive by hiding a pilot's death. Every day you ppl come with twisted self serving logic instead of accounting for the second pilot your spokesperson mentioned about.

Can’t tell if you’re serious or trolling.
I am serious.. IAF didn't show the right screen capture.. I mean the screen capture was genuine, but approx. a few seconds later another screen capture shows the second line vanishing as well.. Maybe Su30 hitting JF 17 using a BVR.. that tells why two pilots ejected..

After February 27th 2029, india will claim to have destroyed 30 Pakistani F-16s 10 years previously. They will claim it was done by 1 pilot and he did it in 2 mins. Around 5 bollywood movies will be made to portray this historic military event.

No evidence then? I can make these graphs within 5 mins.

Looks like IAF has been trying to spot F16s on an Uber map.
Hope they did not waste their AAMs in shooting down Jupiter and Venus.
India: Army 'mistook planets for spy drones

Attachments

• D3pB9tfXoAEHyaa.jpeg
    D3pB9tfXoAEHyaa.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 37
I am serious.. IAF didn't show the right screen capture.. I mean the screen capture was genuine, but approx. a few seconds later another screen capture shows the second line vanishing as well.. Maybe Su30 hitting JF 17 using a BVR.. that tells why two pilots ejected..
Well whatever happens, hope there’s no further violence.

Never thought IAF AWACS having such vintage obsolete Human-computer interaction Interface... lol I can make 10000 times better than these shitty interfaces produced by IAF designers :rofl: before takeon me Indians keep in mind.... may kutoon say wesay argue laganay kay mood may nahe ... likin just in case...

trust me ghuns kar phantay wali capability hey in UI... USAF bhool jayeengay India ... paanga na lena after all certified in HCI in UXD from MIT CSAL (Computer Science in Artificial Intelligence Lab, USA and specialized in UI/UX for California institute of Art) having hands-on experience and understanding about Futuristic and present High performance application interfaces, Multi-Model interactions, Haptic and Language interactions, SRT tech and interfaces, Brainwaves and electrodes sensor integration for advance human-interaction... now adays writing an article about how to use VR+AR tech combine for the soldiers to fight in the battlefield rather dependent on the HQ for signataure and directions.... may akela kafi hon in Indian briagde ke lenay kiliye in this computer generated stuff.... leave PAF or Pakistan :rofl:

@Windjammer @Horus @TOPGUN @Imran Khan @graphican @MastanKhan @Irfan Baloch

Last edited:
If Abhi-none-done did manage to shoot the F16 down with his fuel tank,
then he would still be rotting in Pakistani prison. His Mig got shot down with
all 4 missiles intact.

No govt will survive by hiding a pilot's death. Every day you ppl come with twisted self serving logic instead of accounting for the second pilot your spokesperson mentioned about.
Twisted self serving logic? Hello? Seen the mirror lately?

As for the news that is going abt 2nd pilot:

Pakistani confusion

In the early hours of February 27, when Indian jets flew into Pakistan chasing the country’s jets, a spokesperson of the Pakistani military stated that “two pilots” had been recovered. This was repeated by Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan. However, it has also been pointed out that there were two Pakistani military units that had seen the aircraft crash and the pilot eject.

Both the Pakistani military units, the 7th battalion of the Northern Light Infantry and the 658 Mujahid Battalion simultaneously rushed towards the downed Indian pilot. Apparently, both reported capturing the pilot, leading to the confusion in Rawalpindi that they had captured two pilots.

Other version could be we did shoot 2 planes and the other pilot died - after all plane fell on your side so it is your job to ask your military this q...How many planes AND pilots did they ACTUALLY lose?!

After all they had ALSO made mad claims which they had to take back like killing terrorists , claiming to have satellite proof which was "fake", 300 terrorists and many other BS! So....please do ask them to be truthful for once....Poun mein gir jana :coffee:

khoda pahar nikla chooha wo bhi mara hoa :rofl:

Trust me, their awacs is very precise.
It's the same, which caught the signal of crow at Balakot strike.

See here.. your DGISPR claiming more than a week after the incident. That second pilot has died in Pakistan..watch from 01:00

So where is the retraction ?

And isn't it obvious, if the second pilot is not Indian then he is a Pakistani.
I had not seen this bit before. I guess he suggested now that one of your pilot died. Now we dont know if he meant that dead pilot body was in PA custody or his commment is just based on an intel report of a pilot death on your side.
I agree no evidence is shown - yet - but how does that make that alleged dead pilot a Pakistani now? If we found out he is a Pakistani why state him as Indian now? This is flawed logic.
For example: Recently PA claimed killing 7 IA soldiers, now since no evidence was shown by PA then applying your logic would mean those 7 soldiers must be Pakistani? Do you see the flaw in your thinking now?

Last edited:
Was having a convo with a AF flyer while reading this ago, laughing over the whatsapp on this.

Perhaps the IAF doesn’t know how radar tracks can go away by masking but the AF guy is saying they are faking it and their public is eating it hook,line and sinker

Was having a convo with a AF flyer while reading this ago, laughing over the whatsapp on this.

Perhaps the IAF doesn’t know how radar tracks can go away by masking but the AF guy is saying they are faking it and their public is eating it hook,line and sinker

Basically the IAF dosent have to convince the world

All they are trying to do is convince the idiots in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom