What's new

IAF Drama l Radar images proves that Abhinandan downed Pakistan F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
They come here to chest thump that 56 inch. But always forget how they’ve lost 11 aircraft in a month besides countless soldiers to accidents and suicides. In a 30 mere days.
How can you claim a victory after that…?
On topic: since I’ve not been following too closely due to having given up waiting for proof from the other side. Is there any international media coverage or conformation for this? And how do we know that the slides they presented are even real? Or is it the same “because were Indian argument?”

Not only this they said that Abhinandan chute drifted into Pakistan. Did his AC also in drift mode and drifted inside Pakistan?
Did no one tell you? Abhi none done is their drift king.

Hahaha, look at this AWACS radar images they uploaded. Amazing. I thought they claimed a package of 20+ PAF Jets, where are the rest of the IAF jets? Mig-21 Bison went solo against PAF? IAF are truly clowns.
That looks like a screen shot from 16-bit gaming days

If it's indian, it is fake no matter what it is.
It’s totally understandable for you to think that. Fine by me.
Have a nice day bud:tup:

Pakistan's side has been de-escalation, you can't de-escalate effectively with a dead pilot on TV. Knowing Indians they will say PA killed him, tortured him, etc. Indians seem to get mad cow disease from all that cow cola when Pakistan is mentioned.

If you really cared about your country you'd be asking them questions, since they should be obligated to provide Indian public with answers. Has Modi confirmed F-16 or any plane shot down by IAF? Has any pilot been credited other than Abhinandan whose missiles are on display? These are the questions you should be asking. Modi winning is good news as far as I'm concerned, he should order 360 Rafales not 36. Line his pockets with more than just chump change. :enjoy:

----------------------
IAF is digging it's own grave they have now officially confirmed 2 planes were shot down. Once PAF releases concrete proof of SU-30 being shot down it will be killing two birds with one stone. One they prove no F-16 shot down, two they prove SU-30 kill. That's until IAF changes the statement to "i theenk it vaz 3 aero playne shot down" - BS dhanoa
thanks for posting your source.

With all due respect, I don’t buy it.

So what snake come out from IAF patari today

Wow wow wow..

I have got another credible information from my Indian colleague's sources in IAF.. Actually IAF didn't tell the complete truth and saved PAF from further humiliation.. In fact, PAF lost two aircraft on 27th, not just one.. He got the correct radar screen capture and sent it to me after IAF press conference.. there is not one, but two markers vanishing..

Now ISPR has to come clean on this.. really!!!

F-16 Naswar packet was better evidence than this.
Serious

Hi
ISPR has already retracted the statement regarding second pilot ... hence per their claims now Pakistan has no second pilot, therefore the question of producing a second pilot doesn’t even arise!!!

PS. please dont make the ridiculous argument of “if he is not a Indian then he is Pakistani”.
Per the claims now there is no second pilot - period!

See here.. your DGISPR claiming more than a week after the incident. That second pilot has died in Pakistan..watch from 01:00

So where is the retraction ?

And isn't it obvious, if the second pilot is not Indian then he is a Pakistani.

This is the 5th time(or was it the 6th statement) IAF has to do the explanation and make it a point that they absolutely, surely, completely did shot down the PAF F-16...

Once you start claiming about something which hasn't been done and when a war trophy is needed for the upcoming elections, one need to keep coming with one statement and another. Otherwise one presser would have been enough.

Lots of similarities between supremacist fascist regime of Hitler and current India.

goebbelsquote.jpg

The onus is on India to provide proofs and rejects Pakistani claims as internatinal media is siding us. Let's start from Feb 26 itself when you guys killed some 300 plus terrorists and destroyed JeM terror camps. U ppl should had been the last people in the world to question our claims. Even Indian never provided any proofs of so called first surgical strikes. Its time for sane Indian to question your own govt and Army/airforce.
how can we provide proof when every action took place in Pakistan? even now the second pilot is supposed to be in pakistan's hospital. As such only ppl who can refute or provide proof is pakistan. If you can say no terrorists were killed or no plane was shot down then what is preventing you from providing proof about the so called second pilot of su-30.

No problem I am not here to shove information down anyone's throat. :enjoy:
I Appreciate it. Cheers man:cheers:

Wow wow wow..

I have got another credible information from my Indian colleague's sources in IAF.. Actually IAF didn't tell the complete truth and saved PAF from further humiliation.. In fact, PAF lost two aircraft on 27th, not just one.. He got the correct radar screen capture and sent it to me after IAF press conference.. there is not one, but two markers vanishing..

Now ISPR has to come clean on this.. really!!!
Can’t tell if you’re serious or trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom